blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:15:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Lord released
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lord released  (Read 2529 times)
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2009, 03:52:58 PM »

I see the world leaders at the G20 summit in London next month will get smoking rooms.

One rule for the rest of us...

Hope somebody throws ashtrays at them, let alone shoes.

The amount of time I am having to waste getting plans in place for these idiotic G20 protesters lined up is a sore point. 

Idiotic? The G however many are the people that have landed us in the credit crunch - but will never feel the effects.

These protestors are a necessary part of our politics and the leaders they are protesting against are actively trying to remove the rights of protest. Once they are successful we are looking at insurgency eventually.

PMSL 
dousche

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2009, 09:31:27 PM »

[ ] poker forums are the place for insightful and up-to-date views and opinions on current affairs
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2009, 08:01:36 AM »

My concern isn't over any genuine march/protest but G20 protests just get a load of student/druggies/big issue sellers that want to  cause disruption by violence and vandalism. The fear they put in to ordinary people going about their work just winds me up and just wish the police didn't have to waste their resources on this.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2009, 01:43:08 PM »

My concern isn't over any genuine march/protest but G20 protests just get a load of student/druggies/big issue sellers that want to  cause disruption by violence and vandalism. The fear they put in to ordinary people going about their work just winds me up and just wish the police didn't have to waste their resources on this.

And as usual genuine protestors are written off because the police  & the press lie about numbers & sensationalise the oddballs to defuse the protest.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: