blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:59:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Learning Centre (Moderators: Longy, JungleCat03)
| | | |-+  5 card omaha
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 5 card omaha  (Read 12972 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2012, 08:05:05 PM »

didn't know about Odds Oracle app, i have HEM and thats great for normal PLO but obv not 5 card, i really wanna put some time into  getting my head round 5 cards cos the way i saw some  of the guys play (obv apart from some v.v. solid players) theres some money to be won and it's my local game  - i'll have a look at it def.

cheers

yh do, you have to buy the liscense it's ike $80 or something but trust me, well well worth it.

You play much in Leeds? prolly have played before sometimes

biggy333

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 11:46:22 PM »

I looked it up and you get a fortnight free trial so gonna have a good read of the user manual this weekend and start having a mess.

I jus started playing more cash at gala recent. Jus used to come couple times a month for the tourneys then go home after busting. I find It v. hard to beat stupid people tho who then try and explain why it was a good play to try and hit their gutshot etc etc. jus burnt my head out playing with morons so stick to cash usually now.

I mostly play PLO cash on pkr.com and when I saw them playing here thought if give it a go after have a decent night on the NL tables but jus didn't realise how much difference the extra card makes!
tonys nephew

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2012, 04:47:00 PM »

Not played in Leeds for a while is it worth the trip?. What are the games like Suuprlim?. Are the game deep any soft spots ? 5/6 card sounds like a lot of fun
biggy333

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2012, 01:44:35 PM »

theres normally 1 table of 4/5 card omaha £2/£2 £4 blinds that gets a few chinese gamblers and some v.solid players aswell - lawerence gosney (won a bracelet) plays most nights i think and ppl usually buy in £500 ish , then 2/3 tables £1/£1 £1/£2 NL that have a lot of bad players who bust the tourney tilt off £20 -50 and then go home (obv a few good players aswell but not many).most ppl buy in there for £20 - £100 ish and the odd few sit with couple hundred.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2012, 08:44:30 PM »

Not played in Leeds for a while is it worth the trip?. What are the games like Suuprlim?. Are the game deep any soft spots ? 5/6 card sounds like a lot of fun

I don't play much live in Leeds anymore the games are way way smaller than they were a yr or two back, tbh now would be a decent time to play as a few decent regs are here in LV. If i was to play though I'd play monday night in Gala PLO games, usually plays decent.

Also still decent NL game at naps on tuesdays

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: