blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:38:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Lebanon
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lebanon  (Read 2255 times)
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 02:30:06 PM »

Hopefully things will have settled a bit by then.

Personally I don't think the election controversy there will lead to a civil war but I'm not an expert. There will be a much clearer picture in a few months as to whether or not Iran would be a relatively safe destination.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2009, 02:31:17 PM »

Share a room with Flushy, he's going.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 02:33:49 PM »

Hopefully things will have settled a bit by then.

Personally I don't think the election controversy there will lead to a civil war but I'm not an expert. There will be a much clearer picture in a few months as to whether or not Iran would be a relatively safe destination.

It's a terrible situation there at the moment from what I've heard.  Been following the story on some blogs of people in Iran.  They've had to stay on the move as the authorities have been monitoring internet usage and clamping down on anyone reporting on the situation.  Some have actually been arrested and unfortunately, others have gone missing.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2009, 06:43:24 PM »

Just go, what difference, enjoy life.

This

My wee brother is travelling in the middle east later this year just for the fuck of it, doing Syria, Lebanon and Iran is the plan. If I had the dosh and no uni etc, I'd go with.

I think he'll be hearing the thwack of latex gloves at US immigration if he goes there with those stamps on his passport.

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2009, 06:49:45 PM »

This

My wee brother is travelling in the middle east later this year just for the fuck of it, doing Syria, Lebanon and Iran is the plan. If I had the dosh and no uni etc, I'd go with.

I think he'll be hearing the thwack of latex gloves at US immigration if he goes there with those stamps on his passport.

That thought never occured to me.

Will make mental note, could potentially use this as teasing ammunition at one point.

tyvm

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
ScottMGee

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2009, 12:00:48 AM »

Whilst I wish your brother a safe trip it does amaze me all the people that go to these places then when something goes wrong the family bleet about how the government isn't doing enough to help them!
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2009, 12:16:53 AM »

This

That thought never occured to me.

Will make mental note, could potentially use this as teasing ammunition at one point.

tyvm

You can get a duplicate passport for just this reason.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
810ofclubs

EPT Vilamoura!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2009, 04:00:42 AM »

go +ev, might get killed though gg

Jake Mfkin Cody lols
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2009, 05:30:55 AM »

Whilst I wish your brother a safe trip it does amaze me all the people that go to these places then when something goes wrong the family bleet about how the government isn't doing enough to help them!

lol

good level attempt, for a minute I thought you were serious.

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2009, 05:36:22 AM »

It gets worse you know.

You see he's planning to get there by airplane. The mad fool, doesn't he know those things are always crashing.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: