blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 12:56:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Michael Jackson dies of Heart Attack
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Michael Jackson dies of Heart Attack  (Read 38794 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 26, 2009, 07:16:28 PM »

ok, sorry, ive calmed down.

no problem

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bigusdikus

i often doubt my own sincerity

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 26, 2009, 07:32:31 PM »

my last post on this, because i do not want to give any more publicity to this person. agreed he was a talented singer/songwriter. HOWEVER, the moment it was confirmed he was sleeping with children, i would not donate 50p to a duke box for his music. the publicity he gets alive or dead imho is so wrong. just watched itv/bbc singing his praises and it infuriated me. a lot of germans turned a blind eye in the late thirties, early forties. some people should be ashamed. or am i missing somthing
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 26, 2009, 07:38:00 PM »

Wow, I remember those Duke Boxes.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 26, 2009, 07:40:33 PM »

Wow, I remember those Duke Boxes.

these?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 26, 2009, 07:42:34 PM »

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 26, 2009, 07:59:34 PM »

i've been censored

[  ] Event

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 26, 2009, 08:06:07 PM »

Let's get back to his music.

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 26, 2009, 08:13:27 PM »

my last post on this, because i do not want to give any more publicity to this person.

Can you let the celebdaq users know in advance who you're next going to bestow pulicity upon?

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 26, 2009, 09:23:16 PM »

Mon - I've moved your Post to "Deleted", we can't start saying these things on Thread, even though we all feel pretty miffed.

Don't let bigusdikus (interesting name) bait you, you'll end up in trub all because of his nonsense.

Stay cool fella, you're a decent lad, it'll all sort itself out eventually, there's no point you getting the wrong side of the Mods.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 26, 2009, 09:24:33 PM »

Mon - I've moved your Post to "Deleted", we can't start saying these things on Thread, even though we all feel pretty miffed.

Don't let bigusdikus (interesting name) bait you, you'll end up in trub all because of his nonsense.

Stay cool fella, you're a decent lad, it'll all sort itself out eventually, there's no point you getting the wrong side of the Mods.

LOVE YOU, check your pm's  Wink
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 26, 2009, 09:25:27 PM »

Mon's message to bigusdikus, decoded, was back off, we've had enough.

With which most will concur.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 26, 2009, 09:29:21 PM »

Love you too, hun.

Check your PM's, have replied. Sorry bout the coarse language. Wink

Let things take their natural course.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 26, 2009, 09:31:38 PM »

Love you too, hun.

Young uns eh,sigh lol
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 26, 2009, 09:32:10 PM »

Love you too, hun.

Young uns eh,sigh lol

!

Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 26, 2009, 11:11:40 PM »

I've read through from beginning to end, Whilst Michael Jackson was a great music artist in the 70's and 80's his best days are long since past, the allegations of child abuse and the "pay off" pretty much killed off the potential as a recording artist in the future.

I have my views on the fella and I am in the " no smoke without fire" + " you don't pay people off if you are innocent"  + " he's so random and strange its seems all too probable" camp, I really did enjoy his music in my youth but with all the doubt and strange personal life antics and his NEED to be white and his deep emotional scars The guy was pretty much buggered from the get go.

in closing, I might just remind everyone of MikkyT, he was one of us, none of us suspected a thing, none of us thought he was a nonce but we were proven wrong there too, MikkyT as everyone knows was skint without a pot to piss in, no fancy lawyers for him, no eccentric behaviour and he is now serving time in the big house, mind you this was not a civil case but the fact remains, No money = Big house -- Plenty of money = Beverly hills

Either way, If my views are wrong and he is innocent he will reap the rewards in the after life, if he was Guilty as is my opinion, the i hope he gets a fresh pineapple shoved up his arse each day.

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: