blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:29:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  "Download Movies" Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Download Movies" Thread  (Read 5695 times)
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2009, 12:35:42 AM »

How about something like

"You can call security and tell them I'm sexually harassing you. I'll keep you company while we wait."

Mixing in the deal clinching

"I better make it look realistic by asking you for your phone number"

IRL I probably open with

"thats my dad"

genius

Do you think i can go back tomorrow and try and work it into the conversation?
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2009, 12:39:02 AM »

I never used to win the game try and pull the checkout girl while buying five identical items of opponents choosing.

Always a no score draw in every sense of the word. Me and my pal shit at chatting birds up, but great at picking difficult items.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
G1BTW

Yes that really is me

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2009, 05:30:18 PM »

I never used to win the game try and pull the checkout girl while buying five identical items of opponents choosing.

Always a no score draw in every sense of the word. Me and my pal shit at chatting birds up, but great at picking difficult items.

A variant is to find very unlikely items and slip them into the baskets of people very unlikely to buy them. Multipliers for item-type and vicim type, 4 x bonus multiplier if victim too embarassed to kick up fuss and reject them at checkout, 15 x bonus if victim gets ticking off from partner at checkout, etc.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2009, 09:58:43 PM »

There was one lad on here a few years ago told how he used to take out the 'whooops' items from peoples trollys and replace them with the regular priced ones.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
G1BTW

Yes that really is me

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2009, 10:05:09 PM »

There was one lad on here a few years ago told how he used to take out the 'whooops' items from peoples trollys and replace them with the regular priced ones.

lol that's pretty low. Right down there with sticking security strips to people's coats
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: