blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:48:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  1k main event at the int club
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1k main event at the int club  (Read 1482 times)
$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« on: August 10, 2009, 01:11:42 AM »

hi all the tournament i would like to get staked for is the paradise open of poker at the int club on the 5th of septmber ita £1k buy in. The reason for wanting staking in this event is i think 1k is out of range for my poker bankroll.....i will try to get down there to play the live sats where i will limit myself to £500 as i feel this is the top of my buy in range...i would still like to sell even if i qualify to be honest as it gives stakers oppurtunity to win some cash aswell as me this tourny will probably reach the 400 runner mark where 1st will pay approx 110k. if i dont get to play any sats i will be happy to pay 500 of the buy in and sell the rest in 1-50% blocks with the price bein 13pounds for 1%. i think this is reasonable at 1.23 as the cost of stayin in london and parkin and so on. i wouldnt sell with a premium if it was local to me where i wouldnt have to stay over and pay for parkin or travel etc.....i will write  a full tourny diary at every break as the club has internet facilities which is good for anybody wantin to track my progress.   
Most of u will probably know me but if not my names jason clarke and my hendon mob link is http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=77581
there is also a result missin from a festival event at stanleys luton from may 2009. i mainly play at luton g but also the odd trip to dtd. good luck guys and any questions juat ask thanks

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: