blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 01:42:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273145 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Meal for two
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Meal for two  (Read 17155 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: September 30, 2009, 12:53:51 PM »

Can we get the cook for sex strategy right for future attempts pls. Don't cook steak & chips, include a few cans, and settle down to eat in front of the footy with a tray on your lap. This is basically just cooking for yourself and putting a bit extra in for the lady. You will get comments like "the meal was very nice" cos the woman doesn't want to deter future endeavour around the household. Creative sexy cooking and romance is needed here and will afford the best chance of returning a profit.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 30, 2009, 12:58:38 PM »

You will get comments like "the meal was very nice" cos the woman doesn't want to deter future endeavour around the household.

This really is the key to a smart woman.

My parents used to fool me when I was much younger about how I made the best tea. It was only so they didn't have to get their arses up off the sofa at 9pm and make it themselves but this is a shrewd method.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: September 30, 2009, 01:05:45 PM »

You will get comments like "the meal was very nice" cos the woman doesn't want to deter future endeavour around the household.

My parents used to fool me when I was much younger about how I made the best tea. It was only so they didn't have to get their arses up off the sofa at 9pm and make it themselves but this is a shrewd method.

yeah that along with "go on i will time you to see how long it takes for you to go to the shop"

Really?? you got your watch ready Dad???....sigh
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 30, 2009, 01:07:17 PM »

lol mugs!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 30, 2009, 01:10:44 PM »

lol mugs!

lol Butlers FTW eh?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 30, 2009, 01:13:31 PM »

I've seen more appetising ready meals

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TheWhisper

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 30, 2009, 01:47:29 PM »

I always find the Waitrose recipe cards a good resource for a successful meal.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 30, 2009, 01:51:57 PM »

yeah that along with "go on i will time you to see how long it takes for you to go to the shop"

My little sister gets like 1/100th of a second faster every day when she has to run upstairs get my laptop charger and bring it back down as quickly as possible and has done for the past 6 years.

@GreekStein on twitter.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: September 30, 2009, 02:09:29 PM »

My little sister gets like 1/100th of a second faster every day when she has to run upstairs get my laptop charger and bring it back down as quickly as possible and has done for the past 6 years.

yeah, you think that's clever now but in a few years time she'll get her revenge by marrying Stu!

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 30, 2009, 02:10:56 PM »

yeah, you think that's clever now but in a few years time she'll get her revenge by marrying Stu!

Divorce him and get half his mad dimes.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 30, 2009, 02:17:11 PM »

the key is to find a woman that's up for it, whatever the state of the dinner. Chances are if she's not gonna put out without the dinner, a well cooked meal is going to be a waste of time and effort.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: September 30, 2009, 02:34:10 PM »

the key is to find a woman that's up for it, whatever the state of the dinner. Chances are if she's not gonna put out without the dinner, a well cooked meal is going to be a waste of time and effort.

A well cooked meal is never a waste of time and effort.

I don't put out without it.

The older I get, the better I was.
pokefast

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: September 30, 2009, 02:41:31 PM »

A well cooked meal is never a waste of time and effort.

I don't put out without it.

Standards which should be applauded.

Jon Woodfield is the cleverist man in Europe!
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 30, 2009, 03:48:58 PM »

Next time, win-win:

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 30, 2009, 04:26:26 PM »

Next time, win-win:

What is it?

Has some one shat in jug and been sick in a frisbee

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: