blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:18:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Chompy's Recidivist 2010 G Luton League/Scrabble thread
Pages: 1 ... 583 584 585 586 [587] 588 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chompy's Recidivist 2010 G Luton League/Scrabble thread  (Read 826343 times)
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #8790 on: December 31, 2010, 02:36:45 PM »

With the end of Chompy's Thread now looming, I have to say, a big thank you to the miserable old sod.

This Thread has been a contendor for Thread of the Year, & Chomps has put an extraordinary amount of hard work & awesomely gifted wordage, into it.

Well done him.  Proper Legend.

Best of blonde, anyone?

Just a 24 month ego trip with regular 'I quit' posturing and flounces. Happy to contribute the first £1.50 towards a girdle as a leaving gift imo

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #8791 on: December 31, 2010, 02:47:54 PM »

Euorpean Holdem Rankings 2010

Chompy          1534th
Noonanator     1531st
SirDonks          1132nd

WP all

sola virtus nobilitat
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #8792 on: December 31, 2010, 02:49:04 PM »

LOLZ. Sat there at Fat Al's Oyster Bar in off-strip Orleans typing 'Glenn Henderson poker player' into Google. GG!

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #8793 on: December 31, 2010, 02:59:07 PM »

LOLZ. Sat there at Fat Al's Oyster Bar in off-strip Orleans typing 'Glenn Henderson poker player' into Google. GG!

Al's is closed, going for a balla $7.99 brekkie in an hour, followed by Fuddruckers great burger for lunch.

Downtown for NYE imo

Actually I just typed in the names of the 3 players at Luton I rank most highly and was delighted to see you all made the list xx

sola virtus nobilitat
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #8794 on: December 31, 2010, 03:13:21 PM »

With the end of Chompy's Thread now looming, I have to say, a big thank you to the miserable old sod.

This Thread has been a contendor for Thread of the Year, & Chomps has put an extraordinary amount of hard work & awesomely gifted wordage, into it.

Best of blonde, anyone?

BOB for sure

Think a leaving speech is in order from said Chompmeister, before he officially hands over the reigns to Mr ColourCodedClipBoardExtraordinaire

A good night last night ... a coincidence here but every time Tikay and I are at the same G tournament we always end up being drawn next to each other .... was loving the continuous UTG raises on my BB especially the time with the majestic 53 os ...... was loving my re-pop to 3k even more when I looked down to see those beautiful little Aces staring lovingly back at me saying 'in grandad's eye Holdy' he he    Lovely chats though, espically trying to work out what hands TV Table man in seat two actually FOLDS?

Custardman was very well behaved last night ... a little glimmer of glee appeared in my eyes when he announced he was moving onto the southern comfort ... alas escapades of the previous Wednesday were not to be repeated, shame.  His best move of the night was surely guilt tripping Springster into swapping 10% then immediately donking off most of his chips the hand after  Grin

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8795 on: December 31, 2010, 03:23:43 PM »

What time does the £150 start tomorrow?

Not sure, but I think it's 6pm, Jim.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8796 on: December 31, 2010, 03:28:30 PM »

Best of blonde, anyone?

BOB for sure

Think a leaving speech is in order from said Chompmeister, before he officially hands over the reigns to Mr ColourCodedClipBoardExtraordinaire

A good night last night ... a coincidence here but every time Tikay and I are at the same G tournament we always end up being drawn next to each other .... was loving the continuous UTG raises on my BB especially the time with the majestic 53 os ...... was loving my re-pop to 3k even more when I looked down to see those beautiful little Aces staring lovingly back at me saying 'in grandad's eye Holdy' he he    Lovely chats though, espically trying to work out what hands TV Table man in seat two actually FOLDS?

Custardman was very well behaved last night ... a little glimmer of glee appeared in my eyes when he announced he was moving onto the southern comfort ... alas escapades of the previous Wednesday were not to be repeated, shame.  His best move of the night was surely guilt tripping Springster into swapping 10% then immediately donking off most of his chips the hand after  Grin

Was great fun. I played SO bad, & got SO owned.

I never make moves - except in the very late stages, when I might squeeze with Q-Q or better - but I thought I'd try a little dancing last night. GG that.

I managed to re-pop your A-A raise with  three clubs

Then I tried it against Steve Spring with  , & he woke up with Aces. Marv.

The only "move" I got through was my 8-8, when the Board came K-K-Q-Q-9, killing my hand, & I managed to get a bet through.

Back to basics in 2011. K-K or better. And patience.

Seriously, I've had so much fun at Luton in 2010, & this thread has contributed greatly to it.

Chomps thread will be missed.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #8797 on: December 31, 2010, 03:34:56 PM »

Best of blonde, anyone?

BOB for sure

Was great fun. I played SO bad, & got SO owned.

I never make moves - except in the very late stages, when I might squeeze with Q-Q or better - but I thought I'd try a little dancing last night. GG that.

I managed to re-pop your A-A raise with  three clubs

Then I tried it against Steve Spring with  , & he woke up with Aces. Marv.

The only "move" I got through was my 8-8, when the Board came K-K-Q-Q-9, killing my hand, & I managed to get a bet through.

Back to basics in 2011. K-K or better. And patience.

Seriously, I've had so much fun at Luton in 2010, & this thread has contributed greatly to it.

Chomps thread will be missed.

Aha, that was the mistake, raising with green's     ...   everyone know you only ever raise with blue's      Wink

LOL, then I raised with 88  and you repopped and it folded to me ... sigh ... you've got it this time haven't you ... bet you've got blinking Jacks, I fold ...... and wiiii you flipped Jacks

Yes, your 88 hand progessively sank as that board went along ...... nice move in getting that river bet through   

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #8798 on: December 31, 2010, 03:35:26 PM »

Best of blonde, anyone?

Your right Tikay a great debt is owed to chompy for his diliigence and ..... ah who the fuck am i kidding

GTFO  !!!!

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8799 on: December 31, 2010, 04:13:31 PM »

Best of blonde, anyone?

Your right Tikay a great debt is owed to chompy for his diliigence and ..... ah who the fuck am i kidding

GTFO  !!!!

+1!!!! wp chomps. was so funny when chomps got it in yesterday v mr.fox and had me, celtic and one or two others screaming for fox to hold.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #8800 on: December 31, 2010, 04:17:34 PM »

A minor blip on a night of generally pwning TFOP and lucking out v Twiggy.

Highlight was a shove with AK, called by Twigg's AA. Toni Coe had folded a K. XXXKK. I run bad.

LOLZ @ Hull paying over £1m for Aaron McLean. Terrible buy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 04:22:05 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
lutonrover

View Profile
« Reply #8801 on: December 31, 2010, 06:26:28 PM »

Chompy ...great thread , as a latecomer its been fun

well done

Richard
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8802 on: November 24, 2017, 01:09:22 AM »

Can we have this retitled please and moved to the live poker section

Thx

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8803 on: November 24, 2017, 06:47:21 AM »

Thx

Of course, no problem.

Any ideas from anyone for new thread title please?

Ideally, a creative or "fun" title.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8804 on: November 24, 2017, 01:41:09 PM »

Thx

Of course, no problem.

Any ideas from anyone for new thread title please?

Ideally, a creative or "fun" title.

Just remove the word chompy from the title. That will make it sound fun right away.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 01:43:44 PM by celtic » Logged

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pages: 1 ... 583 584 585 586 [587] 588 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: