blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:22:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272598 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Greyhound Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 ... 258 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greyhound Racing Thread  (Read 499708 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2205 on: May 28, 2015, 11:31:19 PM »

See Bob just done a 4.78 sectional but 28:56 race time, think that may be the fastest start but average time.

Faster starts last night and tonight?

Sorry I was just talking about winners tonight, sect vs race time. I see a loser done a 4.76 and lots quicker last night.

Yes track definitely running slower tonight. Big run from Swift Keith there definitely caught my eye.

Def think that was the run of the night given how badly the railers run generally tonight,  clocked a very decent time after a poor start.

Don't think we have seen the winner tonight.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: May 29, 2015, 08:42:02 PM »

Can't watch tonight again but I like the look of See No Gamble. Also doing Droopys Tamera in the last at Romford.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: May 29, 2015, 09:06:57 PM »

FML three got mullered twice there. Sad

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: May 29, 2015, 09:07:17 PM »

http://www.racingpost.com/greyhounds/card.sd#resultDay=2015-05-29&raceId=1373040

Who owns this dog 'dusktildawn'?  Just made the 2nd round of the derby?  Must be a poker player surely?  Dog is based at HGreen in bham.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: May 29, 2015, 09:20:56 PM »

http://www.racingpost.com/greyhounds/card.sd#resultDay=2015-05-29&raceId=1373040

Who owns this dog 'dusktildawn'?  Just made the 2nd round of the derby?  Must be a poker player surely?  Dog is based at HGreen in bham.

Bound to make the final, probably win it!!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: May 29, 2015, 09:31:28 PM »

Bound to make the final, probably win it!!

Would just about cover last weeks GP overlay if it wins!
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: May 30, 2015, 01:08:46 AM »

Can't watch tonight again but I like the look of See No Gamble. Also doing Droopys Tamera in the last at Romford.

I wish you were right! I was on it at 4/1, and it returned 5/4!!!!! Arghh
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: May 30, 2015, 01:37:00 AM »

Dusktildawn

Date of Birth : 06-12-2012 (2)
Sex: d
Colour: bk
Sire: Definate Opinion
Dam: Sizzling Sarah
Trainer: W R Russell
Owner: Mr M J Russell

Click to see full-size image.

Evil Pie?

Cheesy

(Am guessing it might not be him)

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: May 30, 2015, 02:43:25 PM »

I've put this up on TFT

I actually like a dog that's running tonight in the 1st round of Greyhound Derby to put it up here.

Blonde Nipper 2/1 hills/betfred, great Irish form, winning Towcester debut, strong finisher and a decent trail, think it starts shorter than 2/1 (currently shorter on thin BF market) owner and trainer have said they are both confident. It may not lead but should be handy enough to pull back King Alley. If he leads we r counting the money.

http://www.racingpost.com/news/greyhounds/nipper-derby-odds-hold-firm-after-debut-strike/1826838/

Would also recommend getting on the 100/1 ante post ew outright as well (someone will have to do this for Fred  as its with 365) currently 67.0 on BF.

Recommend £30 win tonight (9:26 I think) Blond Nipper with Hills or Fred

Recommend £10 ew Derby outright with 365 @ 100/1 ( if someone can get this on, I cannot bet with 365)

I've also had quite a nice double with Quietly in the race after, 2.1 with Hills, (slightly bigger with PP if u can get on for a single) decent trail, great early pace, hoping it's so far in front that if it tires a bit it won't matter. Goodluck if u play.
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: May 30, 2015, 04:24:53 PM »

I've put this up on TFT

I actually like a dog that's running tonight in the 1st round of Greyhound Derby to put it up here.

Blonde Nipper 2/1 hills/betfred, great Irish form, winning Towcester debut, strong finisher and a decent trail, think it starts shorter than 2/1 (currently shorter on thin BF market) owner and trainer have said they are both confident. It may not lead but should be handy enough to pull back King Alley. If he leads we r counting the money.

http://www.racingpost.com/news/greyhounds/nipper-derby-odds-hold-firm-after-debut-strike/1826838/

Would also recommend getting on the 100/1 ante post ew outright as well (someone will have to do this for Fred  as its with 365) currently 67.0 on BF.

Recommend £10 ew Derby outright with 365 @ 100/1 ( if someone can get this on, I cannot bet with 365)

I've also had quite a nice double with Quietly in the race after, 2.1 with Hills, (slightly bigger with PP if u can get on for a single) decent trail, great early pace, hoping it's so far in front that if it tires a bit it won't matter. Goodluck if u play.

Yes am on at the price.... Made my mind up with Evanta Fantasy franking his trial form last night, I wasn't sure that bitch actually stayed 480m but she impressed me enough last night to make me think Nippers price was more than fair tonight.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: May 30, 2015, 04:33:09 PM »

I've put this up on TFT

Yes am on at the price.... Made my mind up with Evanta Fantasy franking his trial form last night, I wasn't sure that bitch actually stayed 480m but she impressed me enough last night to make me think Nippers price was more than fair tonight.

What do u make of Quietly?
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: May 30, 2015, 04:40:00 PM »

I've put this up on TFT

What do u make of Quietly?

I mean, I mark it down as the winner of the race however will need to improve timewise. Alot of dogs this week i've seen do 28.80-29.00 showing early pace and i've thought that's a decent look and bound to improve - but they haven't and it's quite clearly a case of doesn't stay the true 480m at Wimbledon. It's Cork time is very good also however there was one or two with nice form at Cork that seemed to get a little lost round Wimbledon/outstayed this week too.

In that race I have a small antepost on Honest John (about 450.0) as he looks the type to potentially keep qualifying for a few rounds. With gun to head i'd obviously have to choose Quietly though.

The only two bets that i'm having in a double tonight is Blonde Nipper, and the first race "Eden the kid". This youngster is very pacey and it really isn't the toughest of heats i'm hoping can break level pace up and run away down the back. 2/1 and 6/5 double. (5/4 single eden too).

My other interests tonight are that all of my fastest sectional bets are running tonight so i'm hoping that the going is fastest it's been so far so one of them could pop in a 4.69 sectional Cheesy
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: May 30, 2015, 08:05:59 PM »

Whooooooooooooooooosh !! Impressive! 200s antepost and 5/4 tonight. Just the Nipper for the double too please!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: May 30, 2015, 08:07:16 PM »

Blimey that might be a 28 dead unless my eyes deceive me.

Wouldn't mind a bit of 200's

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: May 30, 2015, 08:10:44 PM »

OMG! 27.80 something!!! TR!!!!!!!!!!!! EDENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. August 13 pup too!!
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 ... 258 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: