blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 10:19:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272935 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Greyhound Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 ... 258 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greyhound Racing Thread  (Read 507231 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3300 on: May 23, 2018, 08:14:07 PM »

On the machine, to reach the derby final market someone is laying 3.0 for nearly £2k, next biggest amount is £20, lol. So is Rising Brandy a better than 2/1 shot to make the top 3 on Saturday? seems a great bit of value to me. What do you think is going on there Arb? Someone Greening up the place part wouldn't make sense would it?

I hope that's not an injury - if not it's a misclick - I'm tempted to chaaarrrrge in like a bull!

If it were not for the fact that I already have 16.5/1. Smiley

aftertiming , lol, you cant eat enough value pie Karabiner, you know that. Jesting aside would be worry to think it would be an injury. Better not empty the clip then.

Now £70 @ 3.1 and £1830 @ 3.0. Surely the dog cant be injured? There is even £190 @ 2.1. Every other dog is £2 or £3 apart from Verve £20, Bruisers £20 and Bombers £10 and they are < 2.0

It's certainly worrying as whoever it is could lay evens for plenty were he/she not in a hurry.

Let's hope it's a misclick which gets punished 

£1380 @ 3.5 now

I do remember noting that Brandy didn't quite gallop all the way to the line yesterday but I just put it down to the quick run.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: May 23, 2018, 09:19:13 PM »

Twitter full of the Brandy doubtful stuff.
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: May 23, 2018, 10:29:32 PM »

I'm off to the dogs for the first time in a very very long time .

It's with work and at Owlerton on Friday night, anyone got any tips? inside/outside bias?

All help appreciated
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: May 23, 2018, 10:47:38 PM »

It's with work and at Owlerton on Friday night, anyone got any tips? inside/outside bias?

All help appreciated

Will look over card tomorrow.
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: May 23, 2018, 11:24:42 PM »

All help appreciated

thanks mate
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: May 25, 2018, 09:46:40 AM »

I must be the thickest person on this forum, can’t post YouTube videos without help and have no bloody idea how to post a picture. Is there an instruction book thread anywhere? (Believe it or not that is a serious question).
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 09:48:59 AM by Omm » Logged
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: May 25, 2018, 09:57:05 AM »

I must be the thickest person on this forum, can’t post YouTube videos without help and have no bloody idea how to post a picture. Is there an instruction book thread anywhere? (Believe it or not that is a serious question).

It took me ages to be able to post a picture and I still have problems sometimes with the size - I can still only post links to u-tube clips too.

You are not the only thicko on here Smiley

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: May 25, 2018, 12:30:36 PM »

For Youtube this is how I do it

Click the You Tube sign above this message under B

The cursor should go to the gap inbetween the youtube code DO NOT MOVE THE CURSOR

Open youtube in another window copy, return to blonde and again without moving cursor paste

Remove the S so it reads http:// rather than https://

should work this is all on laptop, personally the whole forum runs like treacle on phone so do not use it on phone much at all
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: May 25, 2018, 05:58:42 PM »

All help appreciated

thanks mate

Any love?
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: May 25, 2018, 06:48:09 PM »

If it's raining should you back the inside traps or outside?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: May 25, 2018, 07:29:47 PM »

Have love but unfortunately lacking in expertise as only visited Owlerton dogs once - rule of thumb is bet the outside if it's wet I think*

Arb is your man and hopefully he'll appear soon.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: May 25, 2018, 09:18:18 PM »

Sorry mate, just in from work and never really got involved with Owlerton. Good luck anyway.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: May 26, 2018, 08:51:58 AM »

Whoop whoop, semi final night.

Little bit of a sour note but apparently the draw for the final is being made weds night at the Derby dinner not after the semi’s tonight. Shame.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: May 26, 2018, 09:47:51 AM »

I’ll be trying to post abit on Twitter, @scottoreilly (pokerpunter) hopefully will be able to get a few selfies and meet a few people.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: May 26, 2018, 10:10:24 AM »

On the machine, to reach the derby final market someone is laying 3.0 for nearly £2k, next biggest amount is £20, lol. So is Rising Brandy a better than 2/1 shot to make the top 3 on Saturday? seems a great bit of value to me. What do you think is going on there Arb? Someone Greening up the place part wouldn't make sense would it?

I hope that's not an injury - if not it's a misclick - I'm tempted to chaaarrrrge in like a bull!

If it were not for the fact that I already have 16.5/1. Smiley

aftertiming , lol, you cant eat enough value pie Karabiner, you know that. Jesting aside would be worry to think it would be an injury. Better not empty the clip then.

Now £70 @ 3.1 and £1830 @ 3.0. Surely the dog cant be injured? There is even £190 @ 2.1. Every other dog is £2 or £3 apart from Verve £20, Bruisers £20 and Bombers £10 and they are < 2.0

It's certainly worrying as whoever it is could lay evens for plenty were he/she not in a hurry.

Let's hope it's a misclick which gets punished 

£1380 @ 3.5 now

So apparently Rising Brandy finished stiff after the race and seems it’s been interpreted as could end up not running based on the fact so much was being laid to reach the final. (?) Anyway no news of any withdrawal yet so potential that first semi final is gonna be a cracker. So many combinations that can come out of that. I took abit of a flyer and grabbed some of the 3.5 when it was avaliable, probably not the most +EV move when others may have more information but I thought it was worth the gamble.
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 ... 258 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: