blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:31:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  James "MC" Atkin: In the Well
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Down Print
Author Topic: James "MC" Atkin: In the Well  (Read 114338 times)
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: February 23, 2010, 08:45:41 PM »

It's just an example from your more emotional days. It may have been exaggerated too...

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 23, 2010, 09:46:08 PM »

It's just an example from your more emotional days. It may have been exaggerated too...

Norr you ruined the funniest thing i ever read on this forum

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: May 27, 2010, 05:51:44 PM »

James, who would win in a fight? You versus:

Stuart Rutter?
Julian Thew?
James Sykes?

If you all got together and worked as a team, how would you fancy your collective chances against Barry Neville?
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: May 28, 2010, 12:31:29 AM »

I've never really been in a fight, so I'm thinking pretty much anyone has a pretty good shot at beating me, hands tied behind back and all.

Collective chances of us beating up Barry collectively? Not all that high

Chances of him trying to sell us something after beating us up? Huge!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: May 28, 2010, 08:49:05 AM »

lol good answer
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 09, 2014, 05:38:36 PM »

Fearless 11864150-67082 Holdem No Limit $20/$40
[Jan 1 19:56:23] : Hand Start.
[Jan 1 19:56:23] : Seat 1 : FBQ5606 has $5,543.55
[Jan 1 19:56:23] : Seat 2 : LeKCheR has $12,718
[Jan 1 19:56:23] : Seat 3 : R_Squared has $3,420
[Jan 1 19:56:23] : Seat 4 : IVLEEG has $8,245
[Jan 1 19:56:23] : Seat 5 : SEMAJ1 has $1,704
[Jan 1 19:56:23] : Seat 6 : ROIELMALIAH has $16,563.97
[Jan 1 19:56:23] : Seat 8 : Mindgameu has $2,556
[Jan 1 19:56:23] : Seat 9 : -alias- has $11,588
[Jan 1 19:56:23] : LeKCheR is the dealer.
[Jan 1 19:56:23] : R_Squared posted small blind.
[Jan 1 19:56:23] : IVLEEG posted big blind.
[Jan 1 19:56:23] : Game [67082] started with 8 players.
[Jan 1 19:56:23] : Dealing Hole Cards.
[Jan 1 19:56:23] : Seat 2 : LeKCheR has
[Jan 1 19:56:26] : SEMAJ1 folded.
[Jan 1 19:56:27] : ROIELMALIAH called $40
[Jan 1 19:56:27] : hbk88_2033 : listen i won 2100$
[Jan 1 19:56:29] : Mindgameu folded.
[Jan 1 19:56:29] : -alias- folded.
[Jan 1 19:56:30] : FBQ5606 folded.
[Jan 1 19:56:32] : hbk88_2033 : tuesday
[Jan 1 19:56:33] : LeKCheR called $40 and raised $100
[Jan 1 19:56:40] : R_Squared called $120
[Jan 1 19:56:41] : IVLEEG folded.
[Jan 1 19:56:43] : ROIELMALIAH called $100 and raised $200
[Jan 1 19:56:24] : LeKCheR called $200 and raised $600
[Jan 1 19:56:26] : R_Squared folded.
[Jan 1 19:56:27] : ROIELMALIAH called $600
[Jan 1 19:56:28] : Dealing flop.
[Jan 1 19:56:28] : Board cards [ ]
[Jan 1 19:56:28] : hbk88_2033 : gave my girl500$
[Jan 1 19:56:35] : ROIELMALIAH checked.
[Jan 1 19:56:40] : LeKCheR bet $1,600
[Jan 1 19:56:44] : hbk88_2033 : and lost the rest in this 20-40 game on here to boycie
[Jan 1 19:56:46] : ROIELMALIAH called $1,600 and raised $1,600
[Jan 1 19:57:18] : LeKCheR called $1,600 and raised $3,200
[Jan 1 19:57:20] : ROIELMALIAH called $3,200 and raised $9,223.96
[Jan 1 19:57:21] : LeKCheR called $5,378 and is All-in
[Jan 1 19:57:22] : sigmuno : gg hbk
[Jan 1 19:57:22] : Showdown!
[Jan 1 19:57:22] : Seat 2 : LeKCheR has
[Jan 1 19:57:23] : mlam926 : wow
[Jan 1 19:57:24] : IVLEEG : wow
[Jan 1 19:57:24] : Seat 2 : LeKCheR has
[Jan 1 19:57:24] : Seat 6 : ROIELMALIAH has
[Jan 1 19:57:26] : IVLEEG : nice
[Jan 1 19:57:29] : Board cards [ ]
[Jan 1 19:57:29] : Seat 6 : ROIELMALIAH has
[Jan 1 19:57:29] : ROIELMALIAH has Four of a kind:
[Jan 1 19:57:29] : Seat 2 : LeKCheR has
[Jan 1 19:57:29] : LeKCheR has Four of a kind: Kings
[Jan 1 19:57:29] : LeKCheR wins $25,612 with Four of a kind: Kings
[Jan 1 19:57:32] : mlam926 : omg
[Jan 1 19:57:34] : mlam926 : sick
[Jan 1 19:57:34] : IRaiseBack : wow
[Jan 1 19:57:37] : IVLEEG : incredible
[Jan 1 19:57:37] : ROIELMALIAH : omggg
[Jan 1 19:57:38] : LeKCheR : WOW
[Jan 1 19:57:40] : Hand is over.

bump

<3 ENSUING
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 30, 2017, 11:23:34 PM »

When i first came to know you James you were playing the highest stakes available on Tribeca $2k SNG's $20-$40 NL and $150-$300 limit cash.

I was wondering if you don't mind giving us the story of how you happened to get to those stakes, and then the journey back down the ladder again, as someone who doesn't appear to be a mad spinup merchant i imagine it will be rather unique.

Okay, so I started playing poker in my 2nd year of Uni, when all of our house went round to our nearby friends' house to play a home game they held often. I did well in that game through beginners luck only I'm sure, and ended up signing up to 888.com and donating small amounts on there as I obviously had no idea what I was doing. I'd go to play a £20 rebuy or whatever occasionally and eventually joined the poker society at Uni and stuff. I'd say I mucked about like this for 9-12 months without ever taking it seriously, though I think I did run up a decent roll ($2-3k or something) one time playing heads-ups on 888, but I think I tilt monkied it off.

Shortly into my 3rd year at Uni (around October 2005) I deposited some money on a Boss Media skin which one of the guys at Uni told me about, and I won $1k or something playing heads ups, and I moved this onto VC on Tribeca after the student promotion they had going alerted me to the superiority of the software (may it RIP). I did okay on there playing heads ups for a couple of weeks, and maybe built to $3k or something. I think something to do with their customer service pissed me off and I moved onto Blue Square which someone told me was the same software. I started playing the $500 Heads Ups when I was obviously under-rolled to do so, but I just started to rake it in. I started playing $1k Heads Ups, and all I can say is that I built up to $35k in several weeks without any major downswings. I obviously ran good not to busto with my original lack of buy-ins, but had some kinda knack for the game.

I remember seeing a game going whilst back home at my parents house, sat on their computer, it was $150/300 fixed limit and a full handed game was going. People were sat with $6-10k and for some reason I took a shot at the game with my $35k. I had a sickly good session, and won like $12-15k over a couple of hours, which spun my head at how easily I'd just won so much money in a short space of time.

I think I still played heads ups when there wasn't a game going, but I now played $150/300 and did very well at the game, which was mostly short-handed. I think I went to play the Midland Masters in Walsall around this time after Blue Sq gave me a call and I went to play my first 4 live tournaments that weren't dodgy £20 rebuys. I remember busting in the 1st £300 freezeout and going back to my Uni room and making more money than 1st place in the $150/300 game. In the subsequent £500 and £750 I finished 3rd in both, and I remember Alan McClean knocked me out the £1500 main event when we both had like 3x or 4x the average each and got it in with on Two Clubs board against his Kings. Soon after this I definitely took 3 weeks or so off poker to finish all my essays and study for exams and stuff.

I built my roll up to about £100k playing the $500/1k heads ups and $50/100 and $150/300 limit. It was my second semster at Uni now. I remember going to the Union one night, coming back drunk, and deciding to play a session (wp me). I killed the game and I closed my laptop $11k up or something. Went to the bathroom or whatever, came back and thought "fuck it, I'm doing so well, I'll play a bit longer" (wp me). I went on to lose about $20k from this point, which was perhaps my 2nd biggest downswing to this point, and definitely my most rapid hit. I obviously regret going back on the computer, but I think worse than that was that rather than take it on the chin I did something incredibly stupid the next day and deposited something like £20k on Cryptologic and lost £19k playing £150/300 limit on there. I went to dinner with a girl I fancied at this point (lol), I can't imagine I was good company but I did my best to disguise the inner turmoil I was going through. I remember I went back online and somehow ran that £1k into £20k playing heads up limit cash games. But then I sat back in the £150/300 I had lost £19k at earlier (wp me) and lost the lot.

I was obviously new to dealing with losing money, let alone the astronomical amounts involved here, and the truth was I couldn't deal with it. I spent all my days trying to win my money back, rather than studying. I went to lectures, but I couldn't concentrate. I remember spending a whole lecture trying to take my mind off how much money I had lost by thinking about wrestling, which is something I enjoy watching. I wasn't quite so stupid as to lose my roll on Cryptological in the manner I had lost that £20k, but I think my roll gradually dipped to £55k or something. At this point I refused to re-deposit more than like £1k at a time, and I tried to rebuild from that, playing heads ups. I made my money difficult to access so it would always take me a couple of days to deposit, and I remember effectively locking myself in my room watching DVDs all day on a couple of occasions. I was a mess. My housemates were worried about me. I used to always be late going out with them because I would play poker, then go out at like 11.30 so I just made it on time. I definitely rang the samaritans once in this time, and part of me never wanted to play poker again. Which on reflection of how I donked off my cash might have been wise. I clearly had a gambling problem.

It got to be the day before "hand-in-day" and I had 2 4000 word essays due of which I had written down approximately 40 words (about the total of the combined title's of the essays). I went to student support and told them what had happened. I showed them my bank statements for the last 6 months, and they gave me a leave of absence from Uni so that I could come back and repeat the semester next year. I was so happy about this at the time.

I think this ease of pressure helped me stop being such a retard with poker, and I didn't spunk off any more of my roll in the way that I had before. I can't really remember what happened over those few months. I went to Barcelona after Blue Sq put me into the Heads up Championships in May. I think I was playing heads ups and doing quite well, but perhaps having the odd session where I'd do my money playing out of my roll. I'm really not sure. I know one of my second semester modules I was going to redo got moved to being in the first semester the following year, so I commuted to Uni once a week to study for that, and perhaps wasn't playing too much poker.

Sometime in December (2006) though I got back into doing well in high stakes. I had a decent online MTT win or something, and also got a 2nd in a live event in Luton that I had decided to go and play. For some reason I noticed for the first time a $20/40 NL game running and being Mr Bankroll Management, I sat down with $3k or something. I guess I went on some sick spin up, cos I went on to rebuild my roll to its former glory playing this game of about £100k. I would sit in with the 200 big blinds you were allowed to and just crush it. I swear down this game was easier than your average $1/2 game is these days.

I'm sure I ran good as well. I have to tell you about my most interesting pot ever. I was sat with $14k in this game, and villain just had me covered. He min-raised under the gun. I 3bet the small blind with KK, he 4 bet to like $1k and I called. It came down a K83 rainbow (mbsfn), I lead the flop and we get our money in. He has 88. I turn my head from the screen keeping one eye on the table, thinking please no 8, and I just about can make out that the 8 hits the turn. Before this has time to sink in, the King hits the river. So unreal.

I went to Atlantic City in January 07 for the WPT festival at Borgata. I ended up bubbling in the very last satellite to the $10k event when there were 13 seats available, and I lost a bunch of money playing online in my hotel room that day. Again there was almost like a trigger to the downfall, which was always inevitable because you can't have everything go your way in poker forever. I just let it affect me so much more than it should have done. I would have been one hell of a player at the time if I just had some self control.

In the next couple of weeks I didn't do great in the game. I remember making a hero call for a $18k pot in a 3-way pot where the guy overjammed the turn when it checked to him on a 68T7 board. I made this sick call with JT, based on my knowledge of the player. He had A8 and binked an Ace. I know that's kind of a standard beat, but it was significant for me at the time, it was like the last straw of a downswing that had put me back down to £70k. I was back at Uni now, and there was this girl I had met, and I think I just stopped playing for a period.

Actually at some point whilst I was still at Uni something happened that had a negative effect on the next few months. I let a friend on my account to play a satellite or something, and he decided he would lose £2.5k of my money playing blackjack. You would think this would help deter me from ever touching the game, but for some reason I started playing a bit of blackjack as well. It was something to do with the fact I had no time to play poker, but I guess my gambling brain was missing its endorphins. I didn't play that much at this point, but this was a prelude to bad things happening down the line.

You might think that staying away from poker would have helped me finish my degree, but the truth is my heart just wasn't in it.  was preoccupied with this girl that I met and really liked, and on top of that I just didn't study enough. I did well in 1 of the 4 modules I had redone, but that was about it. It's one of my biggest regrets cos I was so close. One day I'll finish it off lol.

Okay time for a breather, I'm sorry this is all just rambling really, but I said I was going to be explicitly honest in this well. I think perhaps only my girlfriend and perhaps Dan Carter know the full story of my poker career, but this was all a long time ago now and perhaps I've reinvented myself so dramatically I can talk about all this stuff without being ashamed about it.

Cliff notes
Played for about a year doing not very much, moved onto Tribeca, won £100k playing Heads Ups and $150/300 limit in a few months. Lost about half. Played not making money for a fair few months. Did well in a couple of MTTs. Spun it up on $20/40 NL and got my roll back to where it was. Lost about 1/3. Had a break from playing poker.

Next up, Las Vegas in June 2007 ----------------> Becoming a grinder

Okay so something I remembered since my last post. Tribeca had ceased to be, and Blue Square moved onto iPoker somewhere in the midst of my second semester at Uni. I absolutely couldn't get on with the new software, I hated it (still do), so this is probably another reason I stopped playing at this point.

Sadly this iPoker software had this damn blackjack button. I think I actually broke even on it during May 2007, and perhaps after a loss recouping session I decided I'd invest in going to Las Vegas for the World Series. I booked 3 weeks out there in the Monte Carlo, but the stupid thing was I didn't arrange to go with anybody. I knew that I could catch up with people there, but I definitely don't recommend going there by yourself based on my experience.

Things couldn't really have started better as I came 2nd in the Bellagio $1k nightly tourmament on my first night there. I had been awake 30 hours straight by the time I'd finished. Two days later I chopped the same tournament 6 ways, again having been up a ridiculous amount of time. It was like 7am and I was falling asleep on the table. I got about the same amount of money as I had coming second because there were a bunch more runners. So I'd now won $30k and was probably $25k or so to the good. I spent the next few days doing a mix of playing tournaments and sunbathing in the nice pool area at the Monte Carlo.

Somewhere about 10 days into being there the blog updates I wrote stopped, so this must be about the time it all went wrong. I remember playing some $30/60 limit in the Bellagio and doing quite well a couple of times whilst I'd been there. This time the guy on my direct left was beyond wasted, he spilled 2 mojitos all over the table in the course of the night, and probably should have been asked to leave really. He was raising every single hand without looking at his cards. You might think, wiii gold-mine, but I tried to get involved way too often and didn't adapt to the situation and was about $5k down. I was aware of how bad my position was, and somehow I managed to snap up a seat two to his right whilst still playing. I proceeded to win back $3k cos he was still playing like a loon, but by this point in time he'd done all his money.

I guess Vegas can do stuff to you, cos I had only played Roulette perhaps twice ever in my life, but for some reason I felt compelled to try and win this $2k back this way. Hey I was in Vegas, you gotta do this kinda thing in Vegas right(!). Wp me for choosing the game with the gayest odds and two zeros. Someone told me I should go play in the high rollers where there was only one zero, which I probably did after I had already lost half my bankroll over the next day in the hotel I was staying at. My safe that had been filled with Bellagio chips and a lot of dollar bills was soon empty. I watched PPV films (no not the kinky ones) in my room all the next day, and I remember eating Chocolate covered blueberries, which were part of the hamper that the Sickly Pit Boss had sent up to my room after my losses. Yeah, that will offset the dosh.

I had another week and a bit in Vegas, but I just wanted to get out. I tried to change my flights but couldn't so I just bought the first flight home I could. I didn't care about the £800 it cost at this point. I was living with my parents that summer and I don't think they could understand my mood because they knew I had binked two results in the first 3 days I was there, but I couldn't bring myself to tell them I had gambled it away. I still haven't, although I'm sure they have their suspicions. This felt much worse than my previous losses, because I had kicked ass in the poker I had played.

I made sure I bought a new car because my other one that my brother had bought me just as I started to make money from poker decided to explode whilst I was going 70mph on a dual carriageway before I went to Vegas. I also paid off all my student loans, about £13ks worth. I just didn't want this hanging over me. In retrospect I haven't had a job since then so it seems a bit silly, but I just wanted that off my shoulders whilst I could afford it. And I'm happy I did it, because that's money I had won but could never touch. I think it was around this time I gave my parents a wodge of my money to take care of.

Over the next couple of months I think I tried to find a new poker-home online, and battled with this gambling addiction that I had now picked up. One that was worse than before because at least then it was under the guise of being skill related. Obviously I got Blue Square to ban my account, I really wanted to stop, but sadly there were many skins out there I could sign up to, and would eventually give in to. This downward spiral gradually fizzled out because I was losing money, and I was conscious of the fact I didn't want to obliterate my bankroll completely. I think there were a few times when I played over the next year, but absolutely nothing in comparison to my stupidity in Vegas and immediately after.

It was some point around this time where I stopped focussing on having to win the money I had lost back. This is obviously a standard gambler's downfall. But that £100k bankroll that I had when I was on top of the world was gonna send me busto if I wasn't careful, and I knew it. I realised I had to draw a line under my gambling losses, otherwise that was going to send me busto, because I wasn't exactly learning to count cards and I knew that was the mathematically likely outcome if I continued as I was doing. So I started to play stakes that were within my bankroll, and I stopped gambling. I wish I could say I adhered to this 100%, but it was more like 95%. I'm sure I jumped limits a few times when I shouldn't, and when on complete monkey tilt I may have clicked the blackjack button once or twice.

Generally I was good though and I would play mostly €100 and €200 heads ups on Boss Media, and there were some soft limit games. I would generally go on 3 week steady runs, then perhaps have a day where I blew half my profit. I obviously had some inbuilt tilt button that couldn't take a loss that was perhaps worse than a standard swing for the game I was playing.

I was aware that I was capable of having heads up graphs that went up in a nice straight line if I stayed sensible, but it did dawn on me that the games generally were getting harder, and that my Tribeca glory days were truly over. I pretty much bumbled around like this until the end of 2008. I was probably only making a just about what I was spending. It's kind of a sad story really, I was this young kid with so much potential, but my inability to deal with the gambling and losing aspect of the game eventually drawed me in to straight out gambling and losing, and although I never let myself go busto, I was still clinging onto the game and refusing to accept that my time had passed. Although actually my outgoings were quite a damn lot, so in reality I was still doing okay, it just didn't quite feel the same as when I was a student with no outgoings making more money than I'd ever dreamed possible.

I should probably point out that although my poker story is rather depressing, in my personal life I was happy through this period. I started seeing my girlfriend in November 2007, and we lived together from the outset because we were house-mates before this. Also, anyone who knows me knows I am quite a bubbly-outgoing person.This was how I was away from the computer, and there were obviously enough highs in this time to keep me wanting to play. If I thought I had become a losing or bad player, I hope I would have stepped away. I was just a good player with flaws.

Things changed at the end of 2008, between Christmas and New Year. It was like 11am and I was having my standard lie in, when my girlfriend came and set next to the bed. I rolled over and told her to go away I was sleeping or something, and she retorted with "I have something to tell you..." Uh-oh! After she told me she was pregnant I turned on the TV and watched it for about 2 hours as I pretended she hadn't said anything, and we both just layed there. LOL. Anyway, it turns out that not only was this a great thing because now we have this amazing little baby, but it had the most positive affect on my poker career.

Bumbling around was no longer good enough. I had to prove that I could support a family. It was either this, or go get a job.

Okay, another breather required. I think part 3 should finish up the poker story. I'm sure there are still holes. Feel free to ask me questions if I've missed stuff out that interests you.

Just some of the thread cliffs that I could find. Amazing well. Any chance of an update?

<3 ENSUING
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: June 30, 2017, 11:55:13 PM »

Gosh, just read through this whole thing. It's funny to look back on some of these stories. I was such an immature young man when I got into poker and found myself at high stakes. Fedor Holz I certainly wasn't.

Some gold in this thread. Barry's battle raps were incred haha.

It's been quite a journey in poker. It can be a lonely game but I've managed to share it with some good friends like Stu Rutter who's wedding I got to go to last year and especially Dan Carter. It's fun to think that I met Mr lucky_scrote above at a final table in Walsall in 2005 and earlier this year he became Godfather to my third child.

As for an update...

After almost exactly 10 years as a professional poker player (going from the date I left uni) I've bitten the bullet and found a job. I'm now working for Dusk Till Dawn/Partypoker LIVE in their new offices. I'm only 2 weeks into the job but I'm really enjoying it so far. Perhaps an honest living isn't such a scary prospect! Hopefully I can still earn a bit of side income from poker, but it's nice to know I don't have to win nappy money on the felt any more!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 12:04:06 AM by MC » Logged

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: July 01, 2017, 08:19:28 AM »

Nice one, what are you doing for them?

Always up for another rap battle, something something something cattle.
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 01, 2017, 08:56:26 AM »

Rofl, that was very good for your first battle rap!

Wp sir

Just very good? He just kicked your ass - you better bring the heat now!

Was gonna get it lie and actually answer some questions...........but ok Smiley

Barry, you say I'm not really a champ, for that I don't hate you
But you play a £150 FO every 3 months so what does that make you?!
Okay I'm thin, but your weak disses get me bored
Cos when you have a baby, you'll be able to breast feed yours!
You know you've got a moob problem more than other fellas
When you take your top off, and your girlfriend gets jealous
In steel city you like to feel pretty, ask and you go blushy
When I say you're in make-up...I don't mean you owe Flushy

OMG  only just seen this rap  fricking amazing  .  bear in mind i know Barry very well up here in Sheffield and historically he has mentioned wanting to get rid of man boobs  Smiley

great diary.........hope you are well James
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 01, 2017, 09:01:45 AM »

I was gonna stop but then you had to mention my man boob
you are supposed to be a rapper, but you just got schooled by a 30 year old white noob
you might be slim and I might be Bernard manning
but at least I didn't get rejected by Neil Channing
you didn't even get a blue belt back then, and I got supernova
and now you are on less than 20% rakeback, peace out this battles over

wiggy wiggy, uh uh, one two one two its the remix etc

barry on da cumbak    respecc   Smiley
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: July 01, 2017, 09:02:36 AM »

Nice one, what are you doing for them?

Always up for another rap battle, something something something cattle.

LOL.

You'rea ffunny man Bazza.

The older I get, the better I was.
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 01, 2017, 10:06:09 AM »

Some say James is still licking his wounds after the last battle that Barry claimed victory for.

Over to you James...

<3 ENSUING
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: