blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:31:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272480 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  iPoker resizable tables
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: iPoker resizable tables  (Read 2994 times)
Foggy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 01:00:42 PM »

now live on Boyles if u wanna take a look. Quite a few things that still need changing and i am relaying feedback to iPoker. Also $500 added $1 tournament tomorrow night to celebrate the late arrival.

Big improvement obviously, but lots of stuff just feels a bit out of whack - nice to have the 3-foot-high board cards, but hole cards are tiny in comparison. And the numbers - eg stack and bet sizes - are too small really, don't see why the text can't be larger and bolder. Stack sizes in certain seats can be pretty much impossible to read if they're against the edge of the table.

I'm sorry, but I do not see it as an improvement, because of the reasons stated above. Perhaps they will tinker with it, but I think the stack sizes and bets are far too small
easypickings

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2010, 01:44:19 PM »

I completely agree, I'm really frustrated about this. It's as simple as, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 01:51:39 PM »

Surely a leading contender in "The worst graphics update in online poker history"
SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2010, 08:49:04 PM »

Can someone tell me how to switch off the avatars on bluesquare. This used to be an option but I can't see it now.

Also, is it just me or is that torch thingy on the next to act the most annoying "improvement" ever?
BAM

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 09:44:17 PM »

Got to be the worse update in the history of updates - including the Boss update of August 2007

Tilting me like fcuk, my eyes are bleeding!! I'm off it, someone let me know when it's safe to go back

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: