blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:12:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272590 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Updates on blondepoker
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Updates on blondepoker  (Read 3438 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2005, 10:28:35 AM »

Sorry guys, but we have been very slow in updating the site during the Deauville week.

Internet connections in the hotel were awful, it took me 7 attempts over 2 days to send attachments to Rhowena who does the uploadiing, & it cost a small fortune in internet charges fom the hotel. And, quite unexpectedly, I lasted for 3 days in the biggie, then Fiinalled in the 500, so it was not really possible for me to do much in the way of updates.

I have got plenty of Deauville stuff for you, plus our regular "whats on this week" & TV listings ready for you. They have now gone to Rhowena, but she is currently on a jet plane over the Atlantic, on her way back to the UK with El Blondie, so she wont be able to upload until at least tonight.

But from then on, it's business as usual this week, with daily updates, & all the news & goss from Walsall, including live updates in the big events.

Bear with us, we will get there - eventually!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Milkybarkid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 02:44:18 PM »

Well done Tikay

BTW who won the 500? I can't seem to find the results anywhere?

Cheers

Ben

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 02:59:24 PM »

Hi Ben,

Try

http://www.pokerineurope.com/majortournaments/results.php?tournamentid=2005051&event=5

It ended as a 4 way chop I think. I got 6th, Lucky Jim 5th, then they did business - pah!

Chuc Hoang, the oriental French guy, was credited with the win - he deserved it too, probably the best player at the final table.

A chop with a "saver" was suggested by the Dutch guy when we were 6 handed, but it was rejected by Chuc, not unreasonably in all fairness. It was real nice to get two Gala Notts guys in the Final, so I got no complaints. Lucky Jim (James Moult) won the 1k freezeout the previous day, so all in all, the Notts boys did pretty well! Shame Thewy could not join the party, but he's too good to keep out of the money for long, so watch out for him in Walsall this week, he's ona recovery mission!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Milkybarkid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 04:46:52 PM »

Cheers for the info Tony.....

Looks like you are on form so i am lumping my money on you to win the main event in Walsall. Smiley

I can't make it unfortunately as its my birthday weekend. But roll on the Vic festival i am sure to catch up with you there.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 05:09:25 PM »

You are gonna lump it on WHO?

Have you gone mad Ben? DONT DO IT!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: