blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:28:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  AA early in $1k
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AA early in $1k  (Read 1266 times)
NigDawG

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2009, 03:40:25 AM »

Full Tilt Poker Game #16991148758: $1K Monday (121973834), Table 8 - 10/20 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:08:48 ET - 2009/12/21
Seat 1: overbe777 (4,990)
Seat 2: AlexandraPaul (4,970)
Seat 3: bobeads (5,560)
Seat 4: Bighoops00 (4,910)
Seat 5: ferragamoash (5,010)
Seat 6: kid_bramm (4,970)
Seat 7: Zolee21 (4,970)
Seat 8: PushAndfOld (4,760)
Seat 9: reteps (4,860)
reteps posts the small blind of 10
overbe777 posts the big blind of 20
The button is in seat #8
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to kid_bramm [  ]
AlexandraPaul has 15 seconds left to act
AlexandraPaul folds
bobeads raises to 40
Bighoops00 folds
ferragamoash has 15 seconds left to act
ferragamoash calls 40
kid_bramm has 15 seconds left to act
kid_bramm raises to 200
Zolee21 folds
PushAndfOld folds
reteps has 15 seconds left to act
reteps folds
overbe777 folds
bobeads folds
ferragamoash calls 160
*** FLOP *** [Two Diamonds ]
ferragamoash checks
kid_bramm bets 250
ferragamoash raises to 500
kid_bramm calls 250
*** TURN *** [Two Diamonds ] []
ferragamoash bets 1,700
kid_bramm ?

first 5 minutes of the tourney, no history, hero hasn't played a hand yet, villain limped 77 utg and checked down on Qxxxx, also got a gl message from Roy the Oracle Winston (lol) apart from that no idea who he is.

should probs also state that original opener had raised 6 of the first 9 hands and pretty much took them all down preflop (one time a flop was played out he showed 44)

pot is only 1400 somethin when he bets 1700 but yeh is this a happy jam/meh jam/insta fold/sigh fold?

Christopher Brammer
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 06:36:03 AM »

first thing i would do would be to OPR the guy as im tanking. If he's a good HS winning player then i would fold. If he is a losing fish then im happy to call and call the river.
If he's a winning player, he will know that you likely have AA/KK here due to preflop squeezing and Cbet this early pre antes, and your reluctance to let go after his flop check/min.
As you arent a reg on tilt it would be folly of him to take a line to try and make you fold your hand down the streets as he wouldnt know if you are capable or not. Good winning players will not take this line without a set or QTs.

If the player is a losing fish then im happy to play my hand out. If this was a $55 fo im pretty sure your happy to get it in, just because that many people just fire with KQ here oblivious, or not caring of what you may hold. The $1k's can also hold a lot of dead money, albeit a smaller percentage than almost any other weekly tourn. If player is a loser its quite possible that he's just barrelling KQ AQ QJ which has maybe picked up a diamond draw. Also KJd may be possible. Often, over pot size bets on the turn are an indicator of intent of not folding.

Without reads its a hate life fold for me, you will know later if your hand was good or not by how villain plays other sits.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 06:39:59 AM by action man » Logged
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 10:58:47 PM »

We haz 1 pair 250bb deep, i think we should do a fold

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
810ofclubs

EPT Vilamoura!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 04:29:03 PM »

first thing i would do would be to OPR the guy as im tanking. If he's a good HS winning player then i would fold. If he is a losing fish then im happy to call and call the river.
If he's a winning player, he will know that you likely have AA/KK here due to preflop squeezing and Cbet this early pre antes, and your reluctance to let go after his flop check/min.
As you arent a reg on tilt it would be folly of him to take a line to try and make you fold your hand down the streets as he wouldnt know if you are capable or not. Good winning players will not take this line without a set or QTs.

If the player is a losing fish then im happy to play my hand out. If this was a $55 fo im pretty sure your happy to get it in, just because that many people just fire with KQ here oblivious, or not caring of what you may hold. The $1k's can also hold a lot of dead money, albeit a smaller percentage than almost any other weekly tourn. If player is a loser its quite possible that he's just barrelling KQ AQ QJ which has maybe picked up a diamond draw. Also KJd may be possible. Often, over pot size bets on the turn are an indicator of intent of not folding.

Without reads its a hate life fold for me, you will know later if your hand was good or not by how villain plays other sits.

teach me?

Jake Mfkin Cody lols
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 12:54:23 PM »

Fold obv, think trigg's right chris, your find out later if your hand was good or not.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 02:18:10 AM »

Nevermind poker

Is this the best song ever made,and did ashcroft get raped Huh?

Edit:Guess i was listening to bittersweet symphony when i posted this Smiley
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 01:34:46 PM by mondatoo » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: