blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:10:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Well done yorky34
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Well done yorky34  (Read 2707 times)
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2010, 06:07:03 PM »

if that deal is right then Wadey is golden
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2010, 06:17:29 PM »

when th edeal was done. i text wadey ................. and asked him how he do it.
he then let simon trumper read my text and he 2 smile at me
 MBN WADEY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WELL DONE ANYWAY
Free_Rollin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2010, 06:19:25 PM »

if that deal is right then Wadey is golden

Yep deal is right, only thing I'm not sure of is how many chips wadey had in play (was announced around 40%), and the figure they played for.

He must have suggested it has a joke, and yet somehow they all agreed to it or something!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2010, 06:21:42 PM »

Table full of nits obv. Wadey is on some run good at the mo! Well done again!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2010, 06:21:56 PM »

when th edeal was done. i text wadey ................. and asked him how he do it.
he then let simon trumper read my text and he 2 smile at me
 MBN WADEY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WELL DONE ANYWAY

is it

What a sick deal, good player that wadey!
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2010, 06:29:07 PM »

It wernt just the final but the whole comp from about 60+ left- ave was always 12BB's on both days which the guys who run the comp noticed this and so announced that from next week the tournies will run from their festival stucture which includes 2 extra levels they didnt have in this.
This make the 50 50 alot alot better.

Just me
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2010, 06:53:39 PM »

Haha that's absolute comedy. How on earth did everyone agree to that!?

Guess they were all worried about getting £200 or whatever 9th got.

Blue text
yorky34

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2010, 07:04:51 PM »

it wasnt agreed straight away we did play some hands , and then discussed again i suppose it was a pretty sick deal and maybe we should have played a little bit longer but i had 110k  bb was 20k and running ante of 1k , wadey had about 1.2 million i think and next biggest was about 350 k  anyway i came out withh 1100 so i was happy i should have been out  anyway , a guy was all in for 6k i pushed for my last 23 big blind    only had to call another 13k   but decided to fold  he would of knocked us both out , worst fold have ever seen , as for a table full of nits   its a a 50 quid tourn  which people probably playing  cos like me  dont have much bankroll so locking a 15 times your money after 10 hours imo is not to bad and still chance of winning another 700 ,
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2010, 07:07:57 PM »

it wasnt agreed straight away we did play some hands , and then discussed again i suppose it was a pretty sick deal and maybe we should have played a little bit longer but i had 110k  bb was 20k and running ante of 1k , wadey had about 1.2 million i think and next biggest was about 350 k  anyway i came out withh 1100 so i was happy i should have been out  anyway , a guy was all in for 6k i pushed for my last 23 big blind    only had to call another 13k   but decided to fold  he would of knocked us both out , worst fold have ever seen , as for a table full of nits   its a a 50 quid tourn  which people probably playing  cos like me  dont have much bankroll so locking a 15 times your money after 10 hours imo is not to bad and still chance of winning another 700 ,

Obv if 8 of you took an equal chop the deal would have been much better for the shorter stacks

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2010, 07:09:11 PM »

it wasnt agreed straight away we did play some hands , and then discussed again i suppose it was a pretty sick deal and maybe we should have played a little bit longer but i had 110k  bb was 20k and running ante of 1k , wadey had about 1.2 million i think and next biggest was about 350 k  anyway i came out withh 1100 so i was happy i should have been out  anyway , a guy was all in for 6k i pushed for my last 23 big blind    only had to call another 13k   but decided to fold  he would of knocked us both out , worst fold have ever seen , as for a table full of nits   its a a 50 quid tourn  which people probably playing  cos like me  dont have much bankroll so locking a 15 times your money after 10 hours imo is not to bad and still chance of winning another 700 ,

I wasn't knocking the deal as such. Obviously for the short stacks it's probably a good move for them. But for the bigger stacks I'm surprised they didn't negotiate a little bit more. I'm just surprised there wasn't at least 1 person to object to it.

Blue text
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2010, 07:41:27 PM »

it wasnt agreed straight away we did play some hands , and then discussed again i suppose it was a pretty sick deal and maybe we should have played a little bit longer but i had 110k  bb was 20k and running ante of 1k , wadey had about 1.2 million i think and next biggest was about 350 k  anyway i came out withh 1100 so i was happy i should have been out  anyway , a guy was all in for 6k i pushed for my last 23 big blind    only had to call another 13k   but decided to fold  he would of knocked us both out , worst fold have ever seen , as for a table full of nits   its a a 50 quid tourn  which people probably playing  cos like me  dont have much bankroll so locking a 15 times your money after 10 hours imo is not to bad and still chance of winning another 700 ,

I wasn't knocking the deal as such. Obviously for the short stacks it's probably a good move for them. But for the bigger stacks I'm surprised they didn't negotiate a little bit more. I'm just surprised there wasn't at least 1 person to object to it.

Yeah I'm one of those ppl who's in the 'deals are ok' camp though I've never done a deal with more than 3 players and I don't do savers for the bubble etc but its surprising how flat the payout was here. I mean I'm never taking that if I'm one of the bigger of the shorties.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
marcin123

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2010, 07:34:35 PM »

Table full of nits obv. Wadey is on some run good at the mo! Well done again!
well cracking aces with 10 5 off mbn...
yorky34

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2010, 12:25:21 AM »

off down to dtd this saturday for the super 50  again, cant play  sunday as dealing at the £100  at gala in leeds, whats odds on a 3rd cash in a row ?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: