blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 11:33:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272884 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Naughty John Terry
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Naughty John Terry  (Read 18764 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2010, 01:37:36 PM »

We have a fairly great chance of winning the world cup

God i hate this time every 4 years.

LOL,great is overstating it a bit but if we keep Rooney fit I would say the bookies have it correct in making us third favourites.Without Rooney we have no chance though.
Div

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2010, 01:41:16 PM »

what's bridge's problem? it was his ex that JT was banging wasn't it? hardly an issue

Not sure the entire story made it out. After all, if it was all in the public domain why did Terry pay her hundreds of thousands in hush money?

One bit that did make it out though was that she was seeing(or seeing to) Terry while the kid was home, and she put the kid out in the garden to play. I'd imagine that would be enough to piss most people off - especially if he is paying her plenty in maintenance for child minders, etc.

'Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.'
- Warren Buffett

http://pokerdiv.blogspot.com
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2010, 01:44:34 PM »

what's bridge's problem? it was his ex that JT was banging wasn't it? hardly an issue

You dont have much contact with women do you Gatty Wink

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2010, 01:54:30 PM »

no. wtf are you doing on a football thread anyway?

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2010, 01:59:48 PM »

no. wtf are you doing on a football thread anyway?

Ive decided due to your continual abuse of me, I will follow you round the forum teasing you in anyway I feel appropriate for the next few days.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2010, 02:18:28 PM »

I read it as an individual sacrifice for the sake of team unity tbh.

By now ruling out both he and Terry being in the squad together, it lessens the opportunity of the media to seize any opportunity to sensationalize any potential clashes between them, therefore lessening the opportunities to destroy team moral which the media have a habit of trying to do.

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2010, 02:54:43 PM »

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2010, 04:11:12 PM »

I take it you have never played team sports?

I can't see how Terry can go to the World Cup after this. Basically his actions have forced Cappello's hand in a selection matter. If Terry was any sort of a decent bloke he would have withdrawn from the squad before Bridge.

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2010, 04:21:43 PM »

lol what? what sort of team sport have you played where at no point someone's ex hasn't later slept with a different member of the team? it's what happens when people move in the same circles

if there's more to it as div suggests then fair enough but to suggest that it's normal to throw your toys out of the pram because your ex moves on with her life is ridic

if jt had slept with bridges current wife/girlfriend then it would be a very different matter

Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2010, 04:27:54 PM »

How long had they been split up? Terry wasn't exactly up front about seeing her though was he? Plus she is the mother of his child. Was Bridge supposed to say "fair play mate, get in there"

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2010, 04:35:00 PM »

it has nothing to do with bridge what his ex gets up to. obv not supposed to say get in there as he shouldn't get involved either way

I reckon when the final squad is named we could probs find at least 6 instances of 2 players who've slept with the same woman (at different times, not counting the ones who've done it together). so there's another 6 players who could throw a strop and refuse to travel with the bloke who banged their ex, that could really screw our chances

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2010, 04:38:44 PM »

it has nothing to do with bridge what his ex gets up to. obv not supposed to say get in there as he shouldn't get involved either way

I reckon when the final squad is named we could probs find at least 6 instances of 2 players who've slept with the same woman (at different times, not counting the ones who've done it together). so there's another 6 players who could throw a strop and refuse to travel with the bloke who banged their ex, that could really screw our chances

If there are 23 players in the squad the probability that at least two will have their birthdays fall on the same date is over 50%.

The odds that Terry has slept with at least one of their missuses are probably similar.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 25, 2010, 04:42:56 PM »

WTF Huh?

I know I'm a bit slow on the uptake but I thought that Bridge was still with her,what the fk is he thinking to not even play in the team,it's his ex ffs.Overactionaments
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2010, 04:46:15 PM »

There's a difference between sleeping with the same woman and sleeping with your best mate's recent ex.

The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2010, 11:22:44 PM »

I can't see how Terry can go to the World Cup after this. Basically his actions have forced Cappello's hand in a selection matter. If Terry was any sort of a decent bloke he would have withdrawn from the squad before Bridge.

Agree but tbh it's only Wayne Bridge. The most overrated left back in the history of football.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: