blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:24:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  DTD £300 DEEPSTACK FEB.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £300 DEEPSTACK FEB.  (Read 145342 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: February 08, 2010, 02:34:33 AM »

Shame I couldn't make it up this weekend Kev but great great updates. Buy you a J & G soon.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: February 08, 2010, 03:06:13 AM »

Congratulations to George, also to Tim - really pleased for you

Great updates Kev thank you and I REALLY do hope you will continue reporting from this tourney in the future.

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 08, 2010, 03:33:59 AM »

Congrats to the Champion of Champions Colin Wu for his £15k.
Mitch

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: February 08, 2010, 03:36:15 AM »

Good work as usuall Kev!

Congrats to all involved in the chop, will be able to unblock Georges staus updates for at least 48 hours, GG GG.

Also needs pointing out that the result proves, without a doubt, Shola is the far better player within the Deadman Clan. FACT not fiction.

See you all next month Smiley

Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 08, 2010, 03:44:49 AM »

Super day all round.

Awesome display by George (and my 25% wiiiiii) and also Tim, Colin and Shola.

Almost a perfect day aswell with baking Chelsea, spin up on roulette and making $$ on the cash ...........

and Tikay bubbling the £150
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 08, 2010, 03:51:13 AM »

Thanks everyone for your support. I may do some sort of report on this one at some point. By far played my best poker for as long as I can remember. Was nice to go wire to wire- chip leader overnight, final table and end up taking it down (albeit via a chop)

Thanks to Kev, DTD and all the dealers. I'm sure simon will mention it some point- this was some spin up. I paid nothing for the seat thanks to the added seat for the Weds 40+1

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 08, 2010, 04:33:41 AM »

gratz G2L.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
themisery

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 08, 2010, 05:07:25 AM »

I've never met either Kev or George. But thanks and congrats in that order. Trigg says you're both top lads and that'll do for me...

If DTD don't cover your updating costs in some way Kev they're missing a trick.

When I understand reverse implied odds I will grace you with my presence.

themisery
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 08, 2010, 05:32:33 AM »

WP George, really nice guy and a damn good carder to boot. Really pleased for Shola too, really nice to see her do well
geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 08, 2010, 07:06:39 AM »

great to meet up with you again kev, great banter with you as always, your my lucky charm, the 3 decent sized event i've played where you were reporting, i've cashed every time, i've read the full thread great updates again, the guys that don't play these events just don't realise what running about you do.
      and thanks for defending the q2 soooooted hand, unless you were at the table people will not understand why i called, getting 3.5/1 to a serial raiser(plus simple mathematics), who put a continuation bet in EVERY time, and folding to a reraise every time anyone played back at him, with, the plan was taking it off him on the flop no matter what the flop was unless i hit hard (which i did) of course abc poker look a crazy call, but i am not going to waste my time with some of the comments made.
   dont get me wrong i thought the guy was a good player (if i thought he was a donk who wont fold, i insta pass) and a nice guy, hence capable of folding, i hit the flop hard and once i check raised him i was commited and had no option but to call. and to rub saly in his wounds a few hands later his AA gets rivered by QQ vul and i wish you well in the next one.
     but one thing i will add, not one person commented on this guy raising from utg+1 with kq os, with 7 players to act?Huh?Huh?

anyway i was out drawn to finish 10th my aj v kq if my hand stands up i would of been 2nd or 3rd in the chips, but thats poker.

a very well done to george ( he played awesome)and tim blake( lol he ended up with more rockets than george bush ever had) and shola ( she owes me a pint for pulling her back in her chair when she was drawing thin after the turn), sorry dont know the other guy who chopped but well done also.
   may i also thank my partner in crime mr greekfish for helping my phone bill pass the £1000 mark this month :)thank dtd and the staff for holding yet again the best £300 game in the world and harvey my number one dealer, lovely bloke and flops me hands made of gold Smiley    thanks again kev and blonde cheers geordieneil.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 08, 2010, 08:09:15 AM »

Wp george!

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #686 on: February 08, 2010, 08:16:23 AM »

A chop? Bah I wouldnt have let him Blatch.

Just kidding, well done George, how has the no moaning policy gone btw? Did this help or hinder your game?
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 08, 2010, 08:56:32 AM »

Good work as usuall Kev!

Congrats to all involved in the chop, will be able to unblock Georges staus updates for at least 48 hours, GG GG.

Also needs pointing out that the result proves, without a doubt, Shola is the far better player within the Deadman Clan. FACT not fiction.

See you all next month Smiley

+1 great result
wp george and tim
neildawson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #688 on: February 08, 2010, 09:00:59 AM »

Great result George, big congrats!
jambo22

Me and my boys in Vegas for the 2007 main event

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: February 08, 2010, 09:13:31 AM »

Well done George an Colin