blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 05:14:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Everyone has one so why not..
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 ... 366 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Everyone has one so why not..  (Read 637847 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: October 01, 2010, 06:31:31 PM »

wiiiiiii grats on the day. Going to deeteedee  tomorrow?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: October 01, 2010, 09:59:34 PM »

Cheers,nah grinding over the weekend,have fun doing the updates.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: October 01, 2010, 10:00:37 PM »

ghey

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1068 on: October 01, 2010, 10:14:14 PM »

just wanted to say vv impressed by your work ethic and commitment, deffo one of the key ingredients is getting that ethic. vbol in october mate.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: October 01, 2010, 10:25:22 PM »

ghey

LOL,have fun run really really good and you never know you may come like 70th or summit.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: October 01, 2010, 10:28:36 PM »

just wanted to say vv impressed by your work ethic and commitment, deffo one of the key ingredients is getting that ethic. vbol in october mate.

Level ??  Wink

Cheers Alex,hows you.You still involved with the pokerfarm,I seen the guy who won Wsope main was involved with them,mbn etc.Still crushing cash ? You never thought about playing on Stars and aiming for SNE ? pretty sick $ to be made.
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1071 on: October 01, 2010, 10:34:02 PM »

Level ??  Wink

Cheers Alex,hows you.You still involved with the pokerfarm,I seen the guy who won Wsope main was involved with them,mbn etc.Still crushing cash ? You never thought about playing on Stars and aiming for SNE ? pretty sick $ to be made.

all good, yer boss won the wsope, nice life, rich get richer and all that.......havent have a big month since may tbh, dropped to 200nl to steady the boat and get motivation back although going back to 400 and 600 this month. How much rake do u make in a month playing those things? I rake between 10 and 15 and have a pretty sweet rb deal (plus cash is more fun for me Smiley )...............
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: October 01, 2010, 10:44:14 PM »

Level ??  Wink

all good, yer boss won the wsope, nice life, rich get richer and all that.......havent have a big month since may tbh, dropped to 200nl to steady the boat and get motivation back although going back to 400 and 600 this month. How much rake do u make in a month playing those things? I rake between 10 and 15 and have a pretty sweet rb deal (plus cash is more fun for me Smiley )...............

Yeah I ment you playing cash on stars,you don't want to be mixing at these low levels with fish like me.Supernova Eite is worth 130k but would take a pretty sick grind playing cash to achieve,not to sure on how much exactly as it ain't achievable playing 45mans though,sigh.Are you still playing on Betfair ?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: October 01, 2010, 10:56:03 PM »

I'm guessing PF wouldn't allow that as if Alex left PF / gave up on poker 8 months down the line, they would of received no rake. Plus if he is getting 50%+ on euro sites and raking 15k a month then he will be getting around 100k a year in rake and the games are prob far far softer on euro sites opposed to stars.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1074 on: October 02, 2010, 12:36:38 AM »

To get to SNE you have to rake $181,818.18 in a Calendar year

You don't just get benefits in a lump sum Pleno, there are milestone bonuses every 100k VPPs.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: October 08, 2010, 04:31:51 PM »

I'm going to see Kevin Bishop in town tonight so put a shorter day in,also it makes the stake more simple as I've now got 800 games left to play.Really looking forward to tonight,If you haven't heard of him check him out on youtube but I'd imagine most have as he's pretty well known now.See how messy tonight gets for whether I'll be playing tmoro or not.

Games today : 130
Profit today : $212.00

Current bankroll : $2206.00
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 04:37:48 PM by mondatoo » Logged
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: October 08, 2010, 04:34:54 PM »

QFT

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: October 09, 2010, 12:19:25 AM »

REMINDER TO SELF: I OWE $11 TO STAKERS
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: October 09, 2010, 12:37:08 AM »

Trigg made his thread about grinding with music and I was surprised at people saying that it would tilt them when they where playing.I normally have music on when I'm grinding just coz why not it's a pretty toasty life if you can sit happy doing something you like while listening to music.

I'm not guna list every track but this is the list of artists/bands that I've got on my poker playlist:

Arctic monkeys
Red hot chilli peppers
Richard Aschroft (solo)
The Verve
Coldplay
Muse
The Rolling Stones
The Libertines
The Kinks
Jime Hendrix
David Bowie
Radiohead

Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: October 09, 2010, 11:54:03 AM »

Trigg made his thread about grinding with music and I was surprised at people saying that it would tilt them when they where playing.I normally have music on when I'm grinding just coz why not it's a pretty toasty life if you can sit happy doing something you like while listening to music.

I'm not guna list every track but this is the list of artists/bands that I've got on my poker playlist:

Arctic monkeys
Red hot chilli peppers
Richard Aschroft (solo)
The Verve
Coldplay
Muse
The Rolling Stones
The Libertines
The Kinks
Jime Hendrix
David Bowie
Radiohead