blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 03:21:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272886 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Everyone has one so why not..
Pages: 1 ... 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 ... 366 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Everyone has one so why not..  (Read 636603 times)
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #5205 on: April 04, 2014, 01:57:50 PM »

My reasons for switching weren't health related but a simple salad dressing of 1 part olive oil, 1 part balsamic vinegar, 1 part whole grain mustard >>>>> any shop bought salad dressing just on taste alone in my experience

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5206 on: April 04, 2014, 02:27:00 PM »

Bopkin doesn't turn up often but when he does it's gold!! <3
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5207 on: April 05, 2014, 02:07:34 AM »

Thought I woulld share this recipe. Very tasty, healthy, quick & simple to make, one pot meal.  You do need a good non stick pan though as you tend to get a layer of burnt rice at the bottom.

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/4815/quick-lamb-biryani

For stir fried veg, you just need combinations of ginger, garlic and chilli imo, not pre-cooked sauces. 

I think the bbc site for food is really good, this looks interesting thanks, will give it a go.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5208 on: April 05, 2014, 02:08:49 AM »

My reasons for switching weren't health related but a simple salad dressing of 1 part olive oil, 1 part balsamic vinegar, 1 part whole grain mustard >>>>> any shop bought salad dressing just on taste alone in my experience

Can I be a healthy salad dodger ? Smiley
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5209 on: April 05, 2014, 02:11:25 AM »

Today's intake :

Breakfast/Dinner/Tea :  3 x Sausages with chips and beans, just 1 slice of bread n butter.

Supper : 2 slices of toast, no butter, but melted cheese on both with salsa dip.

Also had a Banana, Grapes and 3 x Tangerines. (really enjoying the fruit)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #5210 on: April 05, 2014, 02:54:03 AM »

Today's intake :

Breakfast/Dinner/Tea :  3 x Sausages with chips and beans, just 1 slice of bread n butter.

Supper : 2 slices of toast, no butter, but melted cheese on both with salsa dip.

Ok I'm a fat fk, but even I know eating that shit is game over lol.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #5211 on: April 05, 2014, 10:11:05 AM »

But it tastes so fucking good

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5212 on: April 05, 2014, 01:21:09 PM »

Today's intake :

Breakfast/Dinner/Tea :  3 x Sausages with chips and beans, just 1 slice of bread n butter.

It would've read 4 x Sausages with chips and beans, 3 slices of bread n butter

3 slices of toast, loads of cheese.

And snacks in between.

If having this meal once every 10 days or so means I won't achieve my goal of improving Fitness/Stamina levels and having a healthy lifestyle overall then I won't eat it anymore.

I think people can get carried away with stuff like this and just absolutely coffin themselves by going from one extreme to the other and making it to hard. That said I can definitely make improvements for what I eat, but surely I need to have giving a few weeks detail of what I've ate before I can get the right feedback on what I'm doing wrong ?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 01:31:47 PM by mondatoo » Logged
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #5213 on: April 05, 2014, 01:48:29 PM »

I received a free sample of one of these vacuum packed meals the other day and was amazed at how good it was.

Obviously not gourmet standard but for a quick meal with very good nutritional values I think you'd struggle to beat them.

http://www.naturalsportsnutrition.co.uk/about-us

I'll 100% be buying a few of these in for those occasions when I've got no time to prepare something decent.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #5214 on: April 05, 2014, 01:55:30 PM »

Today's intake :

Breakfast/Dinner/Tea :  3 x Sausages with chips and beans, just 1 slice of bread n butter.

And snacks in between.

If having this meal once every 10 days or so means I won't achieve my goal of improving Fitness/Stamina levels and having a healthy lifestyle overall then I won't eat it anymore.

I think people can get carried away with stuff like this and just absolutely coffin themselves by going from one extreme to the other and making it to hard. That said I can definitely make improvements for what I eat, but surely I need to have giving a few weeks detail of what I've ate before I can get the right feedback on what I'm doing wrong ?

100% correct Ray. Record everything and see how it looks overall.

If you want to be really strict with it try to log how much protein, carbs and fat are in each meal as well as calories obviously.

So the above might read:

Breakfast/Dinner/Tea :  3 x Sausages with chips and beans, just 1 slice of bread n butter. - 25g, 80g, 30g (1150cals)

Supper : 2 slices of toast, no butter, but melted cheese on both with salsa dip. - 15g, 60g, 40g (800cals)

It's when you start looking at which meals contribute massively to your carb and fat levels that you'll find it easier to cut out the bad stuff.

Good luck mate.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5215 on: April 05, 2014, 02:00:26 PM »

Cheers Matt, looks good.

As I grind long hours I'm thinking 2 x 350g portions as my main meal of the day, which would still seem a healthy option. All the meals look nice though, will defo give them a go.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5216 on: April 05, 2014, 02:04:36 PM »

Today's intake :

And snacks in between.

100% correct Ray. Record everything and see how it looks overall.

If you want to be really strict with it try to log how much protein, carbs and fat are in each meal as well as calories obviously.

So the above might read:

Breakfast/Dinner/Tea :  3 x Sausages with chips and beans, just 1 slice of bread n butter. - 25g, 80g, 30g (1150cals)

Supper : 2 slices of toast, no butter, but melted cheese on both with salsa dip. - 15g, 60g, 40g (800cals)

It's when you start looking at which meals contribute massively to your carb and fat levels that you'll find it easier to cut out the bad stuff.

Good luck mate.

I was going to detail all intakes since most products now have it easily detailed, I will do it from now.
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #5217 on: April 05, 2014, 04:11:43 PM »

Ray, What is it with Newcastle and Jacobs 'Orange club biscuits, I noticed you buy them, and every time I sat in a hotel in Newcastle they have them in the fridge in room?

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5218 on: April 05, 2014, 04:14:43 PM »

Ray, What is it with Newcastle and Jacobs 'Orange club biscuits, I noticed you buy them, and every time I sat in a hotel in Newcastle they have them in the fridge in room?

Haha, I'm not aware of it being a thing, I prefer Orange Kit Kats.
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #5219 on: April 05, 2014, 04:18:15 PM »

ok must be an orange thing, must be the climate and need for vitamin c. :-)

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Pages: 1 ... 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 ... 366 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: