blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:09:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Everyone has one so why not..
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 ... 366 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Everyone has one so why not..  (Read 631026 times)
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #5265 on: April 10, 2014, 10:13:21 PM »

Ray you will so much better for eating this stuff it's incredible. Very best of luck with it!

Allez!!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5266 on: April 10, 2014, 10:21:27 PM »

I've bought a food blender and some weighing scales, coming on Saturday, so will get back to the daily updates and give all % of daily amounts that I can from then.
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5267 on: April 10, 2014, 10:23:01 PM »

Turkey is a far better alternative to chicken Wink

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #5268 on: April 11, 2014, 12:34:26 AM »

Quote from: mondatoo link=topic=46739.msg1926h312#msg1926312 date=1397158367
Pizzas/Sausages/Burgers can go. But I can't just eat Chicken/Mince/Chicken/Mince, it's to boring/monotonous for me, what do you do with your mince ? what else can I eat ? I could have two chicken meals per week and two mince, need something for other three days though.

Lurpak can go, will attempt to give up bread.

Love the dinner, think it's fine that it stays if the rest above go, surely ?

I don't have mince often, probably once a week if that. I just fry it in some oil, add some mixed peppers, add some loyd grossman tomato and chili sauce, add some chillies to pep it up a bit then serve with curly pasta and a couple of pitta breads.

Far from the healthiest meal in the world but certainly not bad for you.

I have chicken most nights but try to vary it by having different sauces. I probably have curry 3 or 4 nights a week then a reasonably plain meal like the one I mentioned a couple of times because it's a lot healthier.

Occasionally the curry will be lamb if I'm feeling adventurous.

If you like curry these sauces are amazing - http://www.madhuban.co.uk/ - Delivered next day, cheaper than supermarket sauces and actually taste good.

Nothing wrong with the dinner mate. I have one twice week and I'm not doing too bad. When I was insanely healthy I wouldn't go near one but they're fine given your goal.

It all depends how serious you want to take it really. From what I can gather it's a general shake up so anything you have is fine (even the pizza) as long as it's a rare treat and not every day.

I looked at that linked and compared there Tikka Masala sauce to the Sharwoods one I have it the cupboard

Madhuban

Tikka Masala
Typical values as sold per 100g
Energy Value (KJ)    
633 KJ
Energy Value (kcal)    
152 kcal
Protein    
2.50 g
Carbohydrates    
9.70 g
Fat    
11.50 g

Sharwoods

NutritionTypical Values   Typical values per portion (140g)   -
Energy (kJ)   597kJ   -
Energy (kcal)   144kcal   -
Fat    9.2g   -
of which Saturates    4.6g   -
Carbohydrates    11.7g   -
of which Sugars    6.9g   -
Fibre    2.4g   -
Protein    2.4g   -
Salt    0.97g   -

Note Sharwoods is also based on bigger potion, so we are better off with Sharwoods right ?

I'm going to have a go at making my own anyways, but once that goes terribly I need to sort what's best Smiley

Theres no difference to be concerned about in those figures

Ones homemade, natural and tasty

The othere is mass produced with a few weird things added to ensure it remains tasty

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #5269 on: April 11, 2014, 01:03:10 AM »

Turkey is a far better alternative to chicken Wink

Yes but Chicken>Turkey. Any day of the week. Including Christmas day!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5270 on: April 11, 2014, 01:22:39 AM »

Quote from: mondatoo link=topic=46739.msg1926h312#msg1926312 date=1397158367
Pizzas/Sausages/Burgers can go. But I can't just eat Chicken/Mince/Chicken/Mince, it's to boring/monotonous for me, what do you do with your mince ? what else can I eat ? I could have two chicken meals per week and two mince, need something for other three days though.

Lurpak can go, will attempt to give up bread.

Love the dinner, think it's fine that it stays if the rest above go, surely ?

I don't have mince often, probably once a week if that. I just fry it in some oil, add some mixed peppers, add some loyd grossman tomato and chili sauce, add some chillies to pep it up a bit then serve with curly pasta and a couple of pitta breads.

Far from the healthiest meal in the world but certainly not bad for you.

I have chicken most nights but try to vary it by having different sauces. I probably have curry 3 or 4 nights a week then a reasonably plain meal like the one I mentioned a couple of times because it's a lot healthier.

Occasionally the curry will be lamb if I'm feeling adventurous.

If you like curry these sauces are amazing - http://www.madhuban.co.uk/ - Delivered next day, cheaper than supermarket sauces and actually taste good.

Nothing wrong with the dinner mate. I have one twice week and I'm not doing too bad. When I was insanely healthy I wouldn't go near one but they're fine given your goal.

It all depends how serious you want to take it really. From what I can gather it's a general shake up so anything you have is fine (even the pizza) as long as it's a rare treat and not every day.

I looked at that linked and compared there Tikka Masala sauce to the Sharwoods one I have it the cupboard

Madhuban

Tikka Masala
Typical values as sold per 100g
Energy Value (KJ)    
633 KJ
Energy Value (kcal)    
152 kcal
Protein    
2.50 g
Carbohydrates    
9.70 g
Fat    
11.50 g

Sharwoods

NutritionTypical Values   Typical values per portion (140g)   -
Energy (kJ)   597kJ   -
Energy (kcal)   144kcal   -
Fat    9.2g   -
of which Saturates    4.6g   -
Carbohydrates    11.7g   -
of which Sugars    6.9g   -
Fibre    2.4g   -
Protein    2.4g   -
Salt    0.97g   -

Note Sharwoods is also based on bigger potion, so we are better off with Sharwoods right ?

I'm going to have a go at making my own anyways, but once that goes terribly I need to sort what's best Smiley

Theres no difference to be concerned about in those figures

Ones homemade, natural and tasty

The othere is mass produced with a few weird things added to ensure it remains tasty

Ah ok, noooobbbbbb, just wanted to check.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #5271 on: April 11, 2014, 05:45:47 AM »

what were typical meals for you as a kid?

Healthier than now.

try and replicate those then

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #5272 on: April 11, 2014, 07:39:39 AM »

Steak is good with a salad and maybe a few boiled new potatoes, or a jacket potato. Obviously you need to trim the fat off.

2 Tubs of Double Cream?

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5273 on: April 11, 2014, 07:55:16 AM »

You'll succeed Mondy, 100%, because your head is now in the right place, you have caught the bug. These battles are all between the ears, really.

Lots of great advice here, especially from Mat Truffle, so you don't need my advice, but yorkshire puddings? Every time you eat a yorkshire pudding, you undo so much of the good stuff you are doing.

I dare not even ask about the Double Cream!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #5274 on: April 11, 2014, 08:00:45 AM »

You'll succeed Mondy, 100%, because your head is now in the right place, you have caught the bug. These battles are all between the ears, really.

Lots of great advice here, especially from Mat Truffle, so you don't need my advice, but yorkshire puddings? Every time you eat a yorkshire pudding, you undo so much of the good stuff you are doing.

Surprisingly, or maybe not since they are mostly air, factory made Yorkshire Puddings are only 35 calories.

http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-iceland-yorkshire-pudding-frozen-ovenbaked-i81359

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #5275 on: April 11, 2014, 09:21:30 AM »

Here's another healthy standby for you, oven roasted vegetables. Can be whatever you like from aubergine, peppers, courgette, mushroom, squash, whole garlic etc. Just chop up, put in deep baking tray and add generous amount of olive oil, salt and pepper. I like to eat with couscous and always make enough to have some left over to eat next day with pitta bread.

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5276 on: April 11, 2014, 09:54:33 AM »

Steak is good with a salad and maybe a few boiled new potatoes, or a jacket potato. Obviously you need to trim the fat off.

2 Tubs of Double Cream?

It's to make the Curry's.

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/12798/chicken-tikka-masala
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5277 on: April 11, 2014, 09:58:09 AM »

Ye agree.

Like I said, I'll give up pretty much everything else, but the dinner stays.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5278 on: April 11, 2014, 09:58:50 AM »

Here's another healthy standby for you, oven roasted vegetables. Can be whatever you like from aubergine, peppers, courgette, mushroom, squash, whole garlic etc. Just chop up, put in deep baking tray and add generous amount of olive oil, salt and pepper. I like to eat with couscous and always make enough to have some left over to eat next day with pitta bread.

Cheers.

I've never had couscous, will give it a go sometime.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5279 on: April 11, 2014, 10:00:59 AM »

Ray you will so much better for eating this stuff it's incredible. Very best of luck with it!

I hope so, cheers.
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 ... 366 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: