blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:08:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Everyone has one so why not..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 366 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Everyone has one so why not..  (Read 630954 times)
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2010, 06:17:25 PM »

Love the sopranos.. not quite as good as the wire, but still wicked

Would I ask Tony to 'deal with it' if i was in same boat?.. I would like to think not, but then again if it was a family member or close friend I guess it would be tough not to give the nod..

Reasons for not would be that I dont think it would truly help you get over something like that... it wouldn't really get rid of the hurt... maybe not the best analogy but its a bit like the old 'path to to the dark side' stars wars thing

God luck with the diary and your poker exploits - looks like you off to a flyer!!

Never watched The Wire,is it similar.Will give it a look.I agree it probably wouldn't help that much but it would take away the anger of the fact he'd basically got away with it.It clearly in this case helped her just knowing she could as Matt said.You obviously can't ever no what you would do unless you where in the situation but I think if it happened to my wife/mother or someone I loved I couldn't leave it.

Cheers for the gl.

Agree if it was someone close then it would be incredibly tough to let it go.. not sure if i could or not

The Wire is the stone cold nutz.. Its different to the sopranos, but essential viewing  
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2010, 06:28:28 PM »

My favourite club at the minute is prob Baby Lynch's,really good club.I like Digital as well.

So many good nights had in town,one that happened recently was we'd been to the newcastle game can't remember who it was against and then went to The Hotspur i think it was or one of the bars along there.Anyway,there was a jar of pickled eggs behind the bar and me and me mate said to two off the other lads with us we'll both give a tenner each for you two to eat them all and they where up for it so I ask the barman how much for the lot there was 15 in the jar,he thought i was joking so just laughed I said no seriously I'll give you a fiver so he went and asked the manager and said ok.So he comes back and we get him to put then on a plate so the bet is on,they had 20 minutes to eat them all but they weren't allowed to have a drink or spew.They eat about 6 or 7 in five minutes and are getting dead cocky that it's easy etc,then they really start to struggle haha.Prob eat about one in the next 5 mins before one of them says he's going to the toilet,obv we follow him and hear him spewing in the toilet.We say they can still win the bet if the other one eats them all.He eats like one more,ROTFLMAO.

Said we where staying out til 10 obv end up at baby Lynch's flipping for cocktails til 3 in the morning and the same kid who's pretty busto loses 3 flips in a row and is devastated,Haha good times.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2010, 08:58:51 PM »

To say I'm abs steaming would be an understatement sjkfhaslgflskdjfk

Obviously variance was expected to come so that wasn't a problem,in the middle of a session down about 350 but well set in a couple so confident of breaking even.Then computer crashes ok don't tilt too much just restart it my computers really quick so not to major.Restart computer load up stars straight away obviously tables all over the place so sort that then load up tableninja.Then a get a message saying error with tableninja WTF,won't let me do anything finally get in and everythings wiped,FMEL impossible to play that many tables without it so abs steaming now.fjahdlfhlakglaksjg

Recovered in a couple but nightmare start to the week

Current bankroll : 1917.78

I need a strong drink
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2010, 06:05:25 PM »

Fukn great!!!!

Setup Tableniinja again last night everything seemed fine,started session today playing for about 45mins and same thing as last night happens asbhgkjsldkgfaskljgkasj

Going to get in touch with tn and see wtf is going on is anyone else having problems.Won't be doing another session until I know this it's properly sorted,abs joke.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2010, 06:28:46 PM »

Managed a 2nd in a $12 so only down $90 but still pretty tilting

Current bankroll: 1824.28

Don't know when i'll next be playing, volume this week guna be really poor now hhhmmmm,have put a post up on tn so hopefully get it sorted.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2010, 06:34:38 PM »

did you completely un-install, re-download and re-install TN? might be worth giving that a try.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2010, 06:50:23 PM »

did you completely un-install, re-download and re-install TN? might be worth giving that a try.

Doing that then waiting for a reply on tn forum
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2010, 06:51:43 PM »

Ugh, man this sucks. I've never had any problems with TN so don't know what to advise. Definitely save your configuration somewhere when you've set it up.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2010, 06:55:45 PM »

Ugh, man this sucks. I've never had any problems with TN so don't know what to advise. Definitely save your configuration somewhere when you've set it up.

I had the config saved so that was summit.See what tn response gives and will just have to 9 table the next session or two and see if it happens again.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2010, 07:13:21 PM »

Off out to get drunk...

Have a wierd dream to tell that involves a member of blonde but taxi's just come,i bet nobody will guess who ?
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2010, 08:12:24 PM »

Have a wierd dream to tell that involves a member of blonde but taxi's just come,i bet nobody will guess who ?

Is it sexual? 

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2010, 12:37:20 AM »

Is it sexual? 

Haha,no.

It was about Byronkincaid,someone I've only met once and don't no much about.

We had just arrived in Vegas and where sitting in a hotel room,we where sitting playing poker but the hand was dealt face up,Byron had k5 I had k9 he says to me "you wanna play this hand for rolls" I had 8k with me just as I'd took last summer.So I knew his hand and he knew mine so I was a bit confused then said ok why not,he then said lets up the stakes make it 30k I was like WTF ok,he then said make it 37k,eh ok.He then proceeded to do the flop turn and river all in one on his mobile,I looked at the screen and just seen the middle card was a 5 so started kicking off he said calm down you hit trip 9's weeeee bink.Then for some reason my boss from work had a shoebox with 10k in and was steaming and gave me the 10k and said you'll get the 27k in a minute.I got my 37k got a flight straight home but on the plane I was feeling bad that I'd took the bet when If I'd lost I couldn't have paid.I got home told my family I'd won it in a tourney then the dream ended.

So many messages in there I'm sure,was such a strange dream especially as I hardly ever remember my dreams and they seem to last 2 seconds but this one I remembered vividly and seemed to last ages.

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2010, 12:55:50 AM »

Hey Mondatoo
Good start to the diary.
I've got some PM's from you from 2008 offering help with my AAT or advice on what to do after.
Just got my final AAT exam result and passed it. Still got to do a project to get the letters after my name but i'm taking this Summer off before going on to do CIMA so no rush. Would probably prefer to do ACA but it's harder so thats a put off and my current job is managment accounting based so i'd have to change jobs to do ACA and I feel i have a bit of job security at my place and owe them a few years work for helping my through my AAT.
Just wondering what sort of work you are doing at the moment?

GL with the poker
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2010, 01:07:25 AM »

Hey Mondatoo
Good start to the diary.
I've got some PM's from you from 2008 offering help with my AAT or advice on what to do after.
Just got my final AAT exam result and passed it. Still got to do a project to get the letters after my name but i'm taking this Summer off before going on to do CIMA so no rush. Would probably prefer to do ACA but it's harder so thats a put off and my current job is managment accounting based so i'd have to change jobs to do ACA and I feel i have a bit of job security at my place and owe them a few years work for helping my through my AAT.
Just wondering what sort of work you are doing at the moment?

GL with the poker

Congrats on the results wpwp

I'm also doing management accountant based mostly the company accounts as well as produce consolidated invoices they're probably my two main duties,my firm wanted me to do the ACA so I was fine with that.It is the hardest of the further qualifications and as I said I've had a rough start with it and I do think I'll take a time-out from studying for a while now.GLGL in your future studies.

Can i just ask why you started studying as an accountant and why you wan't to carry on with it ?
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2010, 01:22:36 AM »

Is it sexual? 

Haha,no.

It was about Byronkincaid,someone I've only met once and don't no much about.

We had just arrived in Vegas and where sitting in a hotel room,we where sitting playing poker but the hand was dealt face up,Byron had k5 I had k9 he says to me "you wanna play this hand for rolls" I had 8k with me just as I'd took last summer.So I knew his hand and he knew mine so I was a bit confused then said ok why not,he then said lets up the stakes make it 30k I was like WTF ok,he then said make it 37k,eh ok.He then proceeded to do the flop turn and river all in one on his mobile,I looked at the screen and just seen the middle card was a 5 so started kicking off he said calm down you hit trip 9's weeeee bink.Then for some reason my boss from work had a shoebox with 10k in and was steaming and gave me the 10k and said you'll get the 27k in a minute.I got my 37k got a flight straight home but on the plane I was feeling bad that I'd took the bet when If I'd lost I couldn't have paid.I got home told my family I'd won it in a tourney then the dream ended.

So many messages in there I'm sure,was such a strange dream especially as I hardly ever remember my dreams and they seem to last 2 seconds but this one I remembered vividly and seemed to last ages.

LOL, random!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 366 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: