blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:47:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Everyone has one so why not..
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 ... 366 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Everyone has one so why not..  (Read 630883 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: October 17, 2010, 12:20:52 PM »

Norrrrrrrrrrrr,I only had 4 pints last night and I'm feeling fresh and ready to put a session in today.However,I'd spoke to me Dad last night as he'd just got back off his holiday and right at the end of the call he says "I'll see you tmoro" then puts the phone down,erm ok I'll just ring tmoro and say I'm busy playing,so I ring just now just about to start a session and straight away he says "your coming up yeah,Ann's(me Step mam) prepared you a dinner" erm ok yeah be up in an hour.Obviously I could've said no but seemed a bit bad form after she's prepared it so not playing today.Obviously it doesn't really matter but it always intrigues me to how today would've went if I had of played,would I have had that +500 day or is he saving me from another shit day.I'm not really a religious person but do believe in fate,I certainly don't believe in destiny;you make your own destiny.Not sure how I went from an excuse to go and have a few pints to talking about fate/destiny and religion but there you are.

Depending on how tired I feel after work tmoro I might put a full session in tmoro night,otherwise I'm off Tuesday so will finish the staking off then and see where it's at.I'm going to do a spreedsheet now with how many vpp's I have left to achieve SN and work out when I should have it done by to show myself how few days I have left that I can fade,I really will be peed at myself if I mess this up.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: October 17, 2010, 12:28:12 PM »

stfu and win.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: October 17, 2010, 12:54:15 PM »

Sick,I've gave myself the day off for the Sunderland game and two days off for hopefully playing the DTD300 in November,If I play every other day averaging 800vpps per day and 600 on a Monday and Tuesday I would be done by 16th December.I would like to have Christmas off so if I set the 23rd December for being done by that gives me 7 spare day,is there anyone who actually thinks I will do this lol,I do think I will btw.I'm going to start putting in some 250 days here and there to make it a bit easier but I'm not used to playing after going to work so will see how that goes.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: October 17, 2010, 07:29:29 PM »

I'm sure you will do it, just focus on what you wanted to achieve from the start and grind away.  Stay off those beers tho!!!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: October 17, 2010, 10:52:57 PM »

I'm going to start putting in some 250 days

Sounds like the way to go

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: October 17, 2010, 11:00:25 PM »

I'm going to start putting in some 250 days

Sounds like the way to go

10hrs aint much really so needs must.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: October 18, 2010, 11:58:58 PM »

I was debating whether to play or not today but once I had a bath after work and some food I felt ok so decided to play.I had a sick start bricking the first 35 comps with 0 cashes but managed to grind through it and had a good finishing winning my last to $12's to make it a good session.It only took 5 and a half hour to play 150games and I played as many 12's as 6's which you can't do during the day so that helps boost the VPPs.

Games today : 150
Profit today : $306.00

Current bankroll : $2293.50

Will be playing both 45mans and mtt's tmoro so will just be playing the normal 200 but I'm then going to try and put in 250 games per day for the rest of the week.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: October 19, 2010, 09:20:10 AM »

Can you believe in fate but not destiny?

Since the start of this campaign what is your overall cev figure or whatever it is?
Does it fluctuate in to positives and minuses from time to time or has it alwasy been one sided?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: October 19, 2010, 09:40:08 AM »

Can you believe in fate but not destiny?

Since the start of this campaign what is your overall cev figure or whatever it is?
Does it fluctuate in to positives and minuses from time to time or has it alwasy been one sided?

Yeah they are two different things Smiley I sure am the person to try and explain that.

The only reason I really post the cev fig is so stakers see I'm running bad not playing bad,You definitely have days where it's way the other side but as long as your crushing on those days then it's all good.Lifetime I'm 2.7 million -cev So my actual winnings is 2.42mil winnings but my cev adjusted is 5.1 million.I wasn't expecting it to be anywhere near that wide tbh.
pokefast

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1119 on: October 19, 2010, 09:46:05 AM »

How's the traffic in the day compared to evenings Mont?

Do you find yourself waiting for games to fill during the day?

Jon Woodfield is the cleverist man in Europe!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: October 19, 2010, 09:49:27 AM »

How's the traffic in the day compared to evenings Mont?

Do you find yourself waiting for games to fill during the day?

7-10am it's really slow,10-4pm it's fine takes a little while to get 24 going but then the traffic is alright,after 4pm it's sick quick especially with all the extra 12's running,I will probably change my sleep pattern when the Ashes comes around so I can watch it and will see how I find that then.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: October 19, 2010, 09:52:50 AM »

As far as the chip ev fig goes it's fair to assume any day I was +300 or more it's like that I ran above cev.I remember Longy saying if your losing but your running above cev then basically your playing bad but you can get the odd wierd day where it could be the case such as you ran really good 2/3 handed but ran really bad in the early/mid stages.
pokefast

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1122 on: October 19, 2010, 10:09:38 AM »

Would you not consider changing your playing schedule then permanently?

More volume in less time and you can stay off the pop!

Jon Woodfield is the cleverist man in Europe!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: October 19, 2010, 10:17:30 AM »

I like playing 10-6pm for a few reasons.I'm not keen on playing the unsociable hours plus the games are definitely softer during the day.Like I say I'm intending to try it out so I can watch the Ashes so will see how I find it then.Also with me still doing two days at work not sure how much my body would enjoy the constant changes in sleep pattern.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: October 19, 2010, 10:38:42 AM »

I like playing 10-6pm for a few reasons.I'm not keen on playing the unsociable hours plus the games are definitely softer during the day.Like I say I'm intending to try it out so I can watch the Ashes so will see how I find it then.Also with me still doing two days at work not sure how much my body would enjoy the constant changes in sleep pattern.

If your 2.7 million -cev what would that roughly equate to $$ wise if you were running at 0 cev?
Does that mean in general you have just run bad overall since you started?

Do you intend to continue workin the two days for the forseeable future?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 ... 366 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: