blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:01:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 ... 320 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***  (Read 691427 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4350 on: November 06, 2017, 12:00:43 PM »

Just started on of HoC. Really enjoying it, and getting full value from my Netflix subscription. Feeling a little unclean since the revelations about KS, but I haven't found out much detail about what he's guilty of. Of course it's Neflix prerogative to end a series whenever they see fit, but I think they've knee-jerked on this one.

How many years ago was it? I'm pretty sure that 80%+ of the male population is guilty of doing or suggesting something sexually unsavoury over the course of a life punctuated by drunken evenings and boys/girls on tour weekends. If I recall correctly, I got some of my most surprising scores when pushing the boundaries of decency. A lot of guys I've spoken to didn't need any Dutch courage, either.

I honestly feel sympathy for people being outed for "marginal calls" they made under dubious circumstances more than 15 years ago. There but for the grace of ... go I & all that.

Yeah I have to admit I've done a few things that might be considered close to line in my time.

None of them were with 14 year olds though......

I crossed the line with a 9yo once. Mind you, I was only 8 at the time.

I wonder if she ever did become a nurse.

The older I get, the better I was.
ash_d
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #4351 on: November 06, 2017, 10:17:24 PM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09fgkyp/louis-theroux-my-scientology-movie

louis at his best     5*
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4352 on: November 08, 2017, 10:22:18 AM »

Really does sound like 'F**k you little bear' too. To funny.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #4353 on: November 08, 2017, 11:46:05 AM »

Thought I would post this in here as it was a good watch (if the link comes out properly I'd be amazed, thanks to whoever fixes it)

#Invalid YouTube Link#

I have become abit obsessed with watching stuff on YouTube, currently working through either darts documentaries or bare knuckle fighting usually arranged by travellers with a beef about something. Find it all quite fascinating how these fights are 1) arranged with call out videos on YouTube and 2) traditional fights with refs from each side, punching only, don't hit a man if he is down and shake hands at the end of it. Can't be just me that gets abit obsessed with one video after another popping up about your chosen subject.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4354 on: November 08, 2017, 12:04:19 PM »

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
degston77

View Profile
« Reply #4355 on: November 08, 2017, 05:57:30 PM »

I remember this from years ago so many quotable lines that I still use from it.  His kids in this video who he just 'wanted some sort of response from' are both in prison for murder. Not what he was looking for in suspect
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4356 on: November 15, 2017, 11:10:45 PM »

Biggins throwing a whitey in Gone to Pot

Plenty of blondes will know that feeling

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #4357 on: November 17, 2017, 05:30:13 AM »

Peaky Blinders is back on BBC2, just WOW.
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4358 on: November 17, 2017, 07:55:34 AM »

One of my favourite TV shows of the year returned last week: Masterchef The Professionals. So much better than the amateur and celebrity versions.

Blue text
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #4359 on: November 22, 2017, 06:57:28 PM »

Some great documentaries on i player for anyone interested in Britain's modern history

Very different to today's documentary style which seems to be content lite and focused on the presenter/programme makers. These documentaries are much better at letting the subjects speak for themselves - a good way to spend an afternoon off imo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p055t73r/the-colony#group=p056n6px

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p055vzj1/tuesday-documentary-the-block#group=p056n6px

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p053r2q1/waiting-for-work#group=p056n6px

sola virtus nobilitat
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4360 on: November 22, 2017, 08:37:17 PM »

One of my favourite TV shows of the year returned last week: Masterchef The Professionals. So much better than the amateur and celebrity versions.

I love this, too.

I usually just wait until it's over, and then binge watch it.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #4361 on: November 22, 2017, 10:40:04 PM »

Just finishing off Marvels The Punisher. Another fantastic show for the Marvel geeks. Loads of action some great acting especially the one plays Lewis the disturbed soldier.

Well worth 9/10

Ah! The element of surprise
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4362 on: November 22, 2017, 10:57:42 PM »

Just finishing off Marvels The Punisher. Another fantastic show for the Marvel geeks. Loads of action some great acting especially the one plays Lewis the disturbed soldier.

Well worth 9/10

There a ton of these that have sprung up, and I've got no idea which order they're supposed to be seen in Cheesy

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #4363 on: November 22, 2017, 11:01:34 PM »

Well worth 9/10

There a ton of these that have sprung up, and I've got no idea which order they're supposed to be seen in Cheesy

Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Punisher

Punisher could be second after Daredevil but the others probably need to be in that order.

Ah! The element of surprise
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4364 on: November 22, 2017, 11:30:14 PM »

Well worth 9/10

Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Punisher

Punisher could be second after Daredevil but the others probably need to be in that order.

Excellent. Thanks very much.

Pages: 1 ... 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 ... 320 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: