blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:19:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Dusk Till Dawn 7-Seat Guaranteed Live Super Satellite to the Irish Open 2010
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dusk Till Dawn 7-Seat Guaranteed Live Super Satellite to the Irish Open 2010  (Read 1007 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2010, 10:43:46 AM »

Dusk Till Dawn 7-Seat Guaranteed Super Satellite to the Irish Open 2010

Dusk Till Dawn are proud to announce the running of a 7-Seat Guaranteed Super Satellite to the Irish Open at their Nottingham club, £100 Rebuy on Friday 19th March at 20:00 (UK).

The £100 rebuy event kicks off at 20:00 (UK) with the top prize a much sought after seat at the world class Irish Open, worth a hefty €3,500.

Make sure you arrive at the club early as demand for a seat is likely to be extremely high and this is one event you really don't want to miss out on.

Director of Operations at Dusk Till Dawn, Nick Whiten said, "We are delighted to be hosting such a prestigious Super Satellite and really look forward to welcoming players to the leading Poker venue in Europe. The seven guaranteed seats make the tournament incredible value and anticipation is building already!"

The Irish Open 2010 takes place from Friday 2nd April - Monday 5th April at the Burlington Hotel in Dublin, with a host of world class players set to go head to head.

If you can't make it, don't worry - satellites available now at dtdonlinepoker.com, with the final online Super Satellite running on the 14th March at 17:00 (UK)

With many thanks to Paddy Power and DTD, blonde Poker will be live updating the 2010 Irish Open from Dublin. Should be a good one!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 10:55:54 AM »

Dusk Till Dawn 7-Seat Guaranteed Super Satellite to the Irish Open 2010

Dusk Till Dawn are proud to announce the running of a 7-Seat Guaranteed Super Satellite to the Irish Open at their Nottingham club, £100 Rebuy on Friday 19th March at 20:00 (UK).

The £100 rebuy event kicks off at 20:00 (UK) with the top prize a much sought after seat at the world class Irish Open, worth a hefty €3,500.

Make sure you arrive at the club early as demand for a seat is likely to be extremely high and this is one event you really don't want to miss out on.

Director of Operations at Dusk Till Dawn, Nick Whiten said, "We are delighted to be hosting such a prestigious Super Satellite and really look forward to welcoming players to the leading Poker venue in Europe. The seven guaranteed seats make the tournament incredible value and anticipation is building already!"

The Irish Open 2010 takes place from Friday 2nd April - Monday 5th April at the Burlington Hotel in Dublin, with a host of world class players set to go head to head.

If you can't make it, don't worry - satellites available now at dtdonlinepoker.com, with the final online Super Satellite running on the 14th March at 17:00 (UK)

With many thanks to Paddy Power and DTD, blonde Poker will be live updating the 2010 Irish Open from Dublin. Should be a good one!

Fantastic news, bet there will be a queue a mile long for the updating job on that one.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 10:58:46 AM »

Um, there might only be one space free. 

Actually both updaters spots filled, and we have two new updaters for the DTD Deepstack next weekend too. More people in mind to do some soon, too

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 11:31:08 AM »

Sighhhhhhhhhh  I'd love to update the Irish events if yer ever looking for someone in future. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: