blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:40:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Anyone know anything about Camcorders?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone know anything about Camcorders?  (Read 921 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2011, 09:48:10 AM »

Hi all,
Im thinking of purchasing a camcorder as we have a 3 month old baby and would like to capture some moments away from a normal camera!

Does anyone have any recommendations on brands or what i should look for and costs?

Thx in advance!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 10:45:29 AM »

If it's simple family videos, then many compact cameras have the capability to record decent-enough video.  Mine does HD recording, and with an 8GB memory card, it can record over an hour of HD-quality video.

But other than that, know very little about camcorders, other than I saw a new Sony one the other day that has a built in projector - which was cool.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 11:08:25 AM »

I just bought a Flip Ultra HD 3rd Generation 120 minutes recording, 8GB Memory & Image Stabilisation - Black £130

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Flip-Generation-minutes-recording-Stabilisation/dp/B004323HGA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1310378752&sr=8-2

its really good quality, I tested it out a few times at weekend and happy with the result and software it comes with. Simply plug into computer and you can upload to fb, youtube etc and edit simple movies.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: