blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:53:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  friday night
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: friday night  (Read 47619 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2010, 07:13:30 PM »

would be good to see you too Fran. will PM you my number, but probably safest to get a few as I can't guarantee I'll hear the phone ringing!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2010, 07:31:03 PM »

I can't make the bash as I'm at a wedding and as for going out not done that for about a year for obvious reasons lol but I think I might pop out for a bit Friday night,wanna see Laxie claw ding and a few others not seen in a while
can someone let me know plans and pm me a mobile number for someone that will answer the phone

Fran
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2010, 08:50:36 PM »

Sent a text to the number I have for you.  If you don't get it, let me know and I'll send ya a pm with my details.  Will be great to see ya again!!!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Sack it off

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2010, 04:57:11 AM »

Lol fair enough, will stay in and revise and will play on Saturday. I haven't exactly got high hopes for any of these exams though

Which exams are you doing ?

I'm doing a Business, degree, I have an accounting exam today (saterday), Marketing next week and Stats the week after
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2010, 09:02:40 AM »

Lol fair enough, will stay in and revise and will play on Saturday. I haven't exactly got high hopes for any of these exams though

Which exams are you doing ?

I'm doing a Business, degree, I have an accounting exam today (saterday), Marketing next week and Stats the week after

GLGLGL
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2010, 10:54:29 PM »

we have to go to this imo

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=123576350993804&ref=ts

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
RichEO

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2010, 12:00:35 AM »

i was thinking of playing a game of hide the thimble

where i am postioned in a bar somewhere in notts and you lot are allowed to ask yes or no questons while trying to find me

all team of 4 put a £5 pp into the kitty i drink the kitty till the winning team finds me and they get the loot

This ^

We get rid of iron all night for about £100.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2010, 02:31:58 AM »

£1 sambuca. I'm in

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2010, 09:34:54 AM »

i was thinking of playing a game of hide the thimble

where i am postioned in a bar somewhere in notts and you lot are allowed to ask yes or no questons while trying to find me

all team of 4 put a £5 pp into the kitty i drink the kitty till the winning team finds me and they get the loot

This ^

We get rid of iron all night for about £100.

shouldn't laugh.....

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2010, 09:03:33 PM »

By the sound of it me & Mr Pie will be running an alternative evening for erm.......

Mr Martin.

Grin

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2010, 09:51:41 AM »

So there is likely to be a gathering in Chambers from about 7pm? I'm just coming into town from home, so will turn up there and hope to find people Smiley. Hopefully see people I recognise from Leeds.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2010, 11:38:15 AM »

You'll hear us before you see us but 7 sounds about right. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2010, 07:02:33 PM »

Can sum peeps pm me a number so I can find out where u lot are! Got rhodesys and cf's so just incase I can't get hold of them! Ta

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2010, 07:14:46 PM »

Can sum peeps pm me a number so I can find out where u lot are! Got rhodesys and cf's so just incase I can't get hold of them! Ta

you should have mine from the last bash.  i probs won't hear it again though.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2010, 07:22:00 PM »

you should have mine from the last bash.  i probs won't hear it again though.

ends in 154?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: