blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:55:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  May Staking - Sold Out
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: May Staking - Sold Out  (Read 6583 times)
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2010, 07:30:19 PM »

wiii nice one carlito, that's why i took the lot. Think highly of how you play.

how much is it?

£550?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2010, 09:46:37 PM »

wiii nice one carlito, that's why i took the lot. Think highly of how you play.

how much is it?

£550?

Girgy knows his numbers.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 10:49:39 PM by Cf » Logged

Blue text
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2010, 05:04:15 PM »

Good luck this week mate
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2010, 01:09:51 PM »

Well the UKIPT didn't go too well Sad

Had such an inconsistent day, which was really annoying seeing how soft my table was, with the exception of one or two players. I was suprised one of them even found his way to DTD given how far out of it he seemed.

My chip count yoyoed all over the place reaching lows of 7k and highs of 22k. Whenever I got chipped up I would then proceed to lose chips again, but given the hands I had I think this was unavoidable. Maybe one exception was when I tried running a bluff which didn't get thru. It would have done had he not flopped a set though, sigh.

And so it came to be at 300/600-75 and a stack of 12k I raised the button with AJ, shoved over the BBs 4k, and got called by KJ. And that was that Sad

Ah well, at least I get to go see Four Lions tomorrow.

Blue text
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2010, 06:42:57 AM »

Had such an inconsistent day, which was really annoying seeing how soft my table was, with the exception of one or two players. I was suprised one of them even found his way to DTD given how far out of it he seemed.

My chip count yoyoed all over the place reaching lows of 7k and highs of 22k. Whenever I got chipped up I would then proceed to lose chips again, but given the hands I had I think this was unavoidable. Maybe one exception was when I tried running a bluff which didn't get thru. It would have done had he not flopped a set though, sigh.

And so it came to be at 300/600-75 and a stack of 12k I raised the button with AJ, shoved over the BBs 4k, and got called by KJ. And that was that Sad

Unlucky Charles. Standard of play softer that DtD £300?

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2010, 03:01:38 PM »

Unlucky Charles. Standard of play softer that DtD £300?

Day 1a seemed like a super soft field. There were good players scattered around the room but overall I'd say the standard was really bad. Just look at some of the hands in the update thread lol. I particulary liked the AA one that knocked chris brammer out.

Obviously as the field gets smaller some of the better players will emerge but as far as £500 comps go I don't think you can find better value than this.

Blue text
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: