blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:29:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cleveland Cav's Lose Lebron James
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cleveland Cav's Lose Lebron James  (Read 2724 times)
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 08:15:28 PM »

Sick of hearing about this on ESPN over here.  Stupid bloody netball!

I'm just back and you're right its been all over ESPN for over a week, even my 10 year old daughter was desperate to know what he was going to do!!!

Gilberts claim is just ridic, Miami are guaranteed a title in the next 3 years now that they have Lebron, Wade & Bosh.

Not really, they will need to load up the rest of the roster with minimum salary players so unless they can get some good players to arrive for the minimum, players looking for a ring, then itll be hard for Miami.  Boshs defense isnt great either so its a pretty big hole up there.  Interested to see if Miami can add the right pieces around them or look to just outscore everyone else with their big 3.
Yeah you're right, I was just getting caught up in the hype. They'll still win it before Cleveland though!.
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 02:02:42 PM »

Sick of hearing about this on ESPN over here.  Stupid bloody netball!

I'm just back and you're right its been all over ESPN for over a week, even my 10 year old daughter was desperate to know what he was going to do!!!

Gilberts claim is just ridic, Miami are guaranteed a title in the next 3 years now that they have Lebron, Wade & Bosh.

Not really, they will need to load up the rest of the roster with minimum salary players so unless they can get some good players to arrive for the minimum, players looking for a ring, then itll be hard for Miami.  Boshs defense isnt great either so its a pretty big hole up there.  Interested to see if Miami can add the right pieces around them or look to just outscore everyone else with their big 3.
Yeah you're right, I was just getting caught up in the hype. They'll still win it before Cleveland though!.
lol yeah the Cavs are fucked.  Unless they add a big name theyll show just how bad Lebrons supporting cast actually was.

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: