blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 02:53:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272631 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  blonde bash Nine Photos thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde bash Nine Photos thread  (Read 48212 times)
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2010, 03:14:23 AM »

Ironside is the King of Stts...any feckin 2. Poppet came 3rd and didnt play a hand LOL. Who was 2nd?
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2010, 07:36:46 AM »

Funny moment in 2/2 PLO cash..

Evilpie had told Nirvana the white 50p chips were 50 quid earlier in the session. A few glasses of red wine later Nirvana is in a 3 way pot, one guy allin about £200 in pot. He lobs the 50p chip in for the side pot. Ruled its £2 min which of course gets called Smiley Checked river . Allin guy has the nuts and Nirvana wins the side pot £4. We did helpfully point out that we made him £2 as third guy wouldn't have called £50 Smiley

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
paulpitchford

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2010, 09:49:08 AM »

Secondly I thought Paul Pitchford (sp) was a bit norty to give me grief for 10mins coz i said i had kq when he had qq and someone had kk and i told i had kq but he kept having a go at me even after I apologised but wp sir wp

Ty. I think it's harsh to say I went on about it for 10 minutes though. It was all over after the next hand Smiley. You were quite right in saying it wasn't the normal serious game - hence me being unable to thank TightEnd without slurring, but I'm sure you'll agree it's not that nice knowing you have 1 out left!

pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2010, 10:16:17 AM »

Secondly I thought Paul Pitchford (sp) was a bit norty to give me grief for 10mins coz i said i had kq when he had qq and someone had kk and i told i had kq but he kept having a go at me even after I apologised but wp sir wp

Ty. I think it's harsh to say I went on about it for 10 minutes though. It was all over after the next hand Smiley. You were quite right in saying it wasn't the normal serious game - hence me being unable to thank TightEnd without slurring, but I'm sure you'll agree it's not that nice knowing you have 1 out left!
I agree you should have told him you folded QQ.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2010, 10:19:04 AM »

In all fairness...talk about EPIC misreads!

LOL,I was just reffering to you not wanting to have to teach me xx

1 out,2 outs meh !!! Congrats on the win
paulpitchford

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2010, 10:27:19 AM »

I agree you should have told him you folded QQ.

Lol.

1 out,2 outs meh !!! Congrats on the win

Thanks again. 1 outs, 2 outs, your probably right. (Note to self, stop being mardy! Smiley)

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2010, 10:32:02 AM »

Evilpie had told Nirvana the white 50p chips were 50 quid earlier in the session. A few glasses of red wine later Nirvana is in a 3 way pot, one guy allin about £200 in pot. He lobs the 50p chip in for the side pot. Ruled its £2 min which of course gets called Smiley Checked river . Allin guy has the nuts and Nirvana wins the side pot £4. We did helpfully point out that we made him £2 as third guy wouldn't have called £50 Smiley

Nirvana runs like god anyway,I'd just lost a pot before he sat down so asked if he wanted to go all in blind as I only had like 50 left and had knocked it in enough so he agreed,we dont turn over until the end,he shows a 5 then a 7 for 7 high wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I must be good,I show a 5.... then a 6 for 6 high FML Smiley
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2010, 10:49:00 AM »

Nirvana runs like god anyway,I'd just lost a pot before he sat down so asked if he wanted to go all in blind as I only had like 50 left and had knocked it in enough so he agreed,we dont turn over until the end,he shows a 5 then a 7 for 7 high wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I must be good,I show a 5.... then a 6 for 6 high FML Smiley

Cos obv you dont run good at all mate, all in blind!!! ;o)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2010, 10:51:27 AM »

Cos obv you dont run good at all mate, all in blind!!! ;o)

Took me a while to get that haha,thanks again mate for helping me out Saturday,top man sir  thumbs up
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2010, 11:07:16 AM »

Poor Cupcake. Cringe worthy flashback just landed. Shouldn't be left out but fair play he handled it all well. LOL

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2010, 02:57:05 PM »

Poor Cupcake. Cringe worthy flashback just landed. Shouldn't be left out but fair play he handled it all well. LOL

Does it involve me? I have a feeling it may have....
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2010, 03:17:31 PM »

Think yer safe enough on this one Trace. Couldn't possibly fit all 3 of us on the one chair. We can test the theory next time I'm over just to be sure.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2010, 04:41:08 PM »

EPIC Misread...Approached a guy at DTD and said HI and thank you Stuart for your helpful PM, really appreciated the time and effort you put into it and it really helped to point out some mistakes in my game.

He said "My name is Matt...

Ooops LOL

Modify...just looked up pics and it WAS Stuart....sigh

Yeah you got me :-)

Theres only one StuartHopkin and he wasnt there! Lol

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Tiger-flash

Apat East Midlands capt

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2010, 10:06:06 PM »

enjoyed my first bash even though i was in it for only ten minutes (lol) as my aces lost to a flopped straight and my ak suited lost to aq. just not getting the breaks
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2010, 10:17:08 PM »

Uhoh...just found photos I didn't know I had.  Will get them posted now.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: