blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:56:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  The Funk for Flushy thread
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Funk for Flushy thread  (Read 137556 times)
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #750 on: June 15, 2010, 07:20:46 PM »

Sigh, WP and top effort nonetheless...................

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: June 15, 2010, 07:44:19 PM »

Sigh, WP and top effort nonetheless...................

Same here. WP
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: June 15, 2010, 07:54:38 PM »

wp Flush Royal.

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Delboy

If you never let me go, I will never let you down.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #753 on: June 15, 2010, 08:03:25 PM »

You're my hero Flushy
+what everyone else has said

'Still we sing with our heroes thirty three rounds a minute'
monkeyboy888

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: June 15, 2010, 08:23:10 PM »

You're my hero Flushy

This.

Awesome results so far, just needs to take down the main event next!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: June 15, 2010, 08:38:13 PM »

amazing effort flushy.  you going to give someone else a chance at pokerstars brighton and stay in vegas til its over.  I might play it then. 

missus wants to know why i cant win $500k in two weeks like you have!!!! haha.  She says hi.
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: June 15, 2010, 08:39:01 PM »

sick result again... congrats
spacefrog

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: June 15, 2010, 08:42:42 PM »

Mais non!!!

Is poker, I like him this Sammy. Is no so bad, Spacefrog remember Nice!! Make a big party!!!!

Let us make tadpoles not war!
rudders

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: June 15, 2010, 09:06:54 PM »

epic flushie- vwp m8

Blonde Roshambo champion 2007
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #759 on: June 15, 2010, 11:34:21 PM »

Incredible man, congrats

Pretty impressive Sharkscope imo...

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: June 15, 2010, 11:56:59 PM »

Wow ufb

Very well done
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: June 16, 2010, 12:06:13 AM »

Thanks to everyone on here for the virtual rail, you guys are awesome.

Even more thanks to everyone who sat for 12hrs on the rail cheering me on, i think the HU in the end was over 7hrs and everyone stayed strong it was a fcking grind, 6.2m chips in play and the most i ever had was 4m in a 7hr hu match is insane. The guys were insanely good the first time round and somehow managed to match it this time, i hope they have enough sleep before the 6max today!

Extra special thanks to Moomin, he started staking me earlier this year affording me the chance to play some bigger live events, at first i kinda regretted the situation but now i couldn't be happier and i just hope i can make us both some more money Cheesy

Need to give Jess a shout as well, all be it she is the worst % shark ever she is pretty amazing at keeping my head in the game when things starting going shit. With her and the rest of the rail it was pretty amazing how i didnt get tired and wing it off way before 7am!

Right i am going to go off and die somewhere, might go collect 300k first though Cheesy

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: June 16, 2010, 12:10:16 AM »

Even more thanks to everyone who sat for 12hrs on the rail cheering me on, i think the HU in the end was over 7hrs and everyone stayed strong it was a fcking grind, 6.2m chips in play and the most i ever had was 4m in a 7hr hu match is insane. The guys were insanely good the first time round and somehow managed to match it this time, i hope they have enough sleep before the 6max today!

Extra special thanks to Moomin, he started staking me earlier this year affording me the chance to play some bigger live events, at first i kinda regretted the situation but now i couldn't be happier and i just hope i can make us both some more money Cheesy

Need to give Jess a shout as well, all be it she is the worst % shark ever she is pretty amazing at keeping my head in the game when things starting going shit. With her and the rest of the rail it was pretty amazing how i didnt get tired and wing it off way before 7am!

Right i am going to go off and die somewhere, might go collect 300k first though Cheesy

Incred performance Sir,I take it you'll be staying out for the rest of the series obv to try and bink player of the year ?
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: June 16, 2010, 12:14:21 AM »

very well played mate hope you win some more mad dims and them win wsop player of the year
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #764 on: June 16, 2010, 12:17:46 AM »

very well played mate hope you win some more mad dims and them win wsop player of the year

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: