blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:42:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505648 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: June 18, 2010, 05:04:52 PM »

I have no idea what is going on here... Has everything gone? I've got no PM and had alot of money involved

In short, yes.

You didn't receive a pm because Blatch was only able to send 15 per hour.

I think Tighty was trying to send it to everyone else in the stake on his behalf.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 18, 2010, 05:05:47 PM »

I really wanted to PM everyone before it came public but due to the 15 pm per hour this wasnt possible.

I wont post my PM here but I will try to answer questions and not hide from this anymore.

The problems started with the Stoke vs Liverpool game.  I placed the first part of the trade Friday night and didnt wake up in time, whether I slept through my alarm or didnt set it right I dont know but when I woke up Liverpool were 1 up.  I had to decide whether to let it ride or trade out and save around 15-20% of the fund.  I then got a bit back and and tried to keep going and then it happened again in a Man City vs Stoke game.  I was away at a poker comp with 2 friends and placed a trade before and was late for the start of the comp and started playing the comp and totally forgot about the game kicking off later.

I have emailed betfair to get a full account hisory for anyone to see.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 18, 2010, 05:07:57 PM »

I also have a full list of stakers - please everyone send me their email addresses and providing you are on the account I will send you a pm with the full account history as soon as I receive it.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 18, 2010, 05:08:57 PM »

I said an honest mistake is an honest mistake, but I don't like the sound of how long ago the mistake could have been made. The length of time makes it feel less and less honest.

Did arbboy have some kind of knowledge of the tits up ness hence why he started his tirades?
Will arbboy have his posting privileges reinstated ?

LOJ

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 18, 2010, 05:12:45 PM »

so have u been trying to re-coup losses since the game in question?  I've part invested with my brother and have been keeping a keen eye on this.

Does this mean all the trades since then showing a loss was a way of getting the balance down to show a loss in the end?

Cant seem to believe this.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 18, 2010, 05:13:52 PM »

Blatch/Cos

There is a poker stake too. I have a feeling i know the answer and ill take it on the chin, but has that gone too?

with regard to what people are saying re timing, i think you have to put yourself in blatchs' shoes. I know alot of time has passed since january, but if that was me i would try and right it before telling people. I guess the problem is you need to chase to do that.

i feel sick, i feel sick for all those involved, but if this is a genuine error I cant bring myself to witch hunt. Obv if he cant prove it then there will be issues.

this is just fucked up!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 18, 2010, 05:14:43 PM »

I also have a full list of stakers - please everyone send me their email addresses and providing you are on the account I will send you a pm with the full account history as soon as I receive it.

easier just to put up a screenshot isn't it?
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: June 18, 2010, 05:15:40 PM »

Blatch/Cos

There is a poker stake too. I have a feeling i know the answer and ill take it on the chin, but has that gone too?

with regard to what people are saying re timing, i think you have to put yourself in blatchs' shoes. I know alot of time has passed since january, but if that was me i would try and right it before telling people. I guess the problem is you need to chase to do that.

i feel sick, i feel sick for all those involved, but if this is a genuine error I cant bring myself to witch hunt. Obv if he cant prove it then there will be issues.

this is just fucked up!

A mistake is one thing, trying to hide it with lies feels like something else all together.
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 18, 2010, 05:16:51 PM »

so have u been trying to re-coup losses since the game in question?  I've part invested with my brother and have been keeping a keen eye on this.

Does this mean all the trades since then showing a loss was a way of getting the balance down to show a loss in the end?

What I tried to do, was trade on paper what I would have done with the intention of keeping the profit and loss going.

Ever since the Liverpool vs Stoke game and the Man City vs Stoke game I tried trading all sports and trying anyway to get the money back and basically chased the account down to empty.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 18, 2010, 05:16:58 PM »

I said an honest mistake is an honest mistake, but I don't like the sound of how long ago the mistake could have been made. The length of time makes it feel less and less honest.

Did arbboy have some kind of knowledge of the tits up ness hence why he started his tirades?
no he was banned for trolling he had valid pts but went about it wrong

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 18, 2010, 05:17:34 PM »

no he was banned for trolling he had valid pts but went about it wrong
K.

TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 18, 2010, 05:18:10 PM »

PM says 'I nearly did something stupid', well, here's to hoping.

What an utter utter c***.  Let's hope he rots.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #342 on: June 18, 2010, 05:19:36 PM »

Guys I'm still waiting on answers but will make sure I'm around most of the night, barring maybe the england match and a little either side. I've cancelled my plans for tomorrow now so will be in most of the weekend to help everyone get answers to any questions they have.

Takes a lot of class to do this for everyone considering what you have had to go through yourself, WP Greeky
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 18, 2010, 05:22:36 PM »

Is blatch guarenteeing all stakers their money back no matter how long it takes?
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 18, 2010, 05:23:47 PM »

Sorry Blatch but I think this is a perfectly good question.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: