blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:27:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505941 times)
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: June 18, 2010, 09:47:21 PM »

When was Blatch actually going to tell you all?

It seems all this has only came about and been outed because the shrewdest of the shrewd 'arbboy' came on and started asking questions...?

This.

The fact he was asking for money from more investors just last week is sick.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: June 18, 2010, 09:47:45 PM »

It seems all this has only came about and been outed because the shrewdest of the shrewd 'arbboy' came on and started asking questions...?

Thats exactly what happened Rich, and his girlfriend's account has been banned now too. Seems very unfair to me. The guy exposed a huuuuuuuuuuge grim and probably save others thousands in the coming months.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 18, 2010, 09:49:45 PM »

I was going to try and act as mediator but after a long think on the long bus journey home from work I just can't do it. Whole thing has made me feel a sick that someone who was my friend as well as my staker could do this to me. Neil was supposed to be my friend.

Fuck knows how it's going to affect my relationship at home when I tell my dad as well as ruining my dream of going to Vegas in a few months that I'd worked hard on and off the table for a while to pay for.

I'm not going on a hate Neil campaign, a part of me wants to but I still feel a bit sorry for him and I will still be posing questions and trying to get answers from the thread.

where he get the money from to stake you?

why are you asking me this?

seems like it was actually us who were staking you
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 18, 2010, 09:52:18 PM »

This.

omg, didnt realise this.

What a disgrace, glad i didnt lend you that tenner for the bus home now. (check other thread)

byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 18, 2010, 09:52:28 PM »

has anyone looked at this spreadsheet, i can see why you can't screenshot it, it's huge. i know nothing about spreadsheets or betfair trading but I can't see how 50K was lost on this match. there are 2 7K trades that say they were cancelled, a 6K trade and a ton of smaller ones.

Is there anyone who knows about this stuff who can look at it?

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 18, 2010, 09:52:37 PM »

I am gutted at this and I have no investment. So sorry for all of you that invested, was at one point sorry for Blatch too, in a strange way. This must be the most horrible thread so far on Blonde I have witnessed from the start.

This is not what Blonde was established for. It was originally a poker community that got on well enjoyed the game, met up, laughed a lot, told a few bad beats, asked for advice, staked a few folk into games, etc, maybe i am old fashioned, but Thanks all the same i will remain that way. When did it come to this I ask?

fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 18, 2010, 09:54:51 PM »

fell asleep? puleeeeese.

ffs was busto and was deluded enough he could get u all to pay for his lifestyle and still make u money.

wot a grimming mug.
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 18, 2010, 09:56:04 PM »

this is the relevant part of the PM from blatch

Going back a few months everything was fine and going great.  Everything I had posted was spot on and then one day I had made a trade on a midday kick off between Liverpool and Stoke and I simply didnt wake up in time.  I must have not set my alarm right but basically I woke up with around 15 mins to go.  At this point I could only rescue about 15% of the bank.  I threw up at the time realising what had happened but for some stupid reason I decided that I could get the money back by the end of the season.  Basically since then I have been trading the games still but without actually putting the amounts on.  I was hoping that I would be able to raise the money by the end of the season and therefore the results would still be ok.

I dont know what I was thinking as I should have told everyone at the time but Im not sure how I could tell people that me sleeping in had cost in total around 50k.
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 18, 2010, 09:57:10 PM »

This.

Rich, do you know arrboy?

Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 18, 2010, 09:58:59 PM »

It was only a matter of time before he was exposed. I was ready to go public a week or so ago with my concerns about the money he owed me but he gave another line that I swallowed and gave him another week. I also knew it wouldn't be popular and the potential backlash from the stakers. A mod and a couple of other Blondes will confirm this.
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 18, 2010, 09:59:08 PM »

This.

Rich, do you know arrboy?

lol no.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 18, 2010, 10:00:24 PM »

has anyone looked at this spreadsheet, i can see why you can't screenshot it, it's huge. i know nothing about spreadsheets or betfair trading but I can't see how 50K was lost on this match. there are 2 7K trades that say they were cancelled, a 6K trade and a ton of smaller ones.

Is there anyone who knows about this stuff who can look at it?

Am looking at the sheet too, could use someone that's good in Excel to help me a bit, trying to work out the profit and loss for each event rather than each trade.  Would welcome a knowing PM or something

The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 18, 2010, 10:01:27 PM »

Not your best thread Dewi.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 18, 2010, 10:01:32 PM »

I don't know Blatch and have nothing tied up in this, but please try not to give the guy too hard a time. The fact he's hardly been on here the past few days and been generally vague when he has would suggest he just has a major gambling problem imo. Now is likely to be the time the abuse flows, after England have blown out again and a few beers have been taken, but try to resist. If he is in up to his nuts, reading torrents of abuse isn't going to help.
Whether his story is completely genuine, which I'd somehow doubt, or not, there's not much he can do about it now.
Oh, and arbboy's original intention when bombing this thread certainly wasn't to expose the whole thing as one major grim. He's changed his story at least three times.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 18, 2010, 10:05:45 PM »

I don't know Blatch and have nothing tied up in this, but please try not to give the guy too hard a time. The fact he's hardly been on here the past few days and been generally vague when he has would suggest he just has a major gambling problem imo. Now is likely to be the time the abuse flows, after England have blown out again and a few beers have been taken, but try to resist. If he is in up to his nuts, reading torrents of abuse isn't going to help.
Whether his story is completely genuine, which I'd somehow doubt, or not, there's not much he can do about it now.
Oh, and arbboy's original intention when bombing this thread certainly wasn't to expose the whole thing as one major grim. He's changed his story at least three times.

Why?

And regardless of Arbboy's intentions/story/comments. He opened up plenty of peoples eyes. So well done him.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: