blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:02:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 508853 times)
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #915 on: June 19, 2010, 08:20:40 PM »

http://www.ryeandbattleobserver.co.uk/494/Bexhill-boy-wins-poker-title.4217133.jp

This was where i saw he was from bexhill a couple of months ago whilst searching for poker in my local area.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #916 on: June 19, 2010, 08:25:58 PM »

Shotgun the movie rights please...

Just incredible the story that has come out from this.

Blatch did such a good job of creating a false persona. I'm not sure where it came from, but there was a definite association between Blatch and running good, to the point that if you doubled up in a tournament a couple of times, you might say you were "running like Blatch". I've said this myself, many other people have said this, and it's been a theme on facebook for months/years. I guess running like Blatch will mean something else from now on...

Was saying this to my dad earlier, the only time I met Neil was in Vegas last year and Sunny Chattha said he 'gets the lot' on BF. I never had any more dealings with him until iwillwinlots told me about this football thing. I read the thread and I thought wow too good to be true must be. With everyone onboard I just thought nah it can't be, he's obv onto something and from meeting him he seemed like a nice guy and straight up.

Obv as you say the running good and other stuff came with it, we all just through we were golden. A very sick sick longcon, I obviously withdrew at the time he was awaiting some bigger investors than my withdrawal, therefore he paid me out to ensure he could take the money from whoever it was who invested in March. Just abs horrendously cold and calculating, I don't think there is any other way to describe it

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #917 on: June 19, 2010, 08:27:32 PM »

does running like blatch now mean being on all fours biting a pillow waiting for bubba to arrive?

Just saw this on FB from ariston lololololololololol
betfairtrader
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #918 on: June 19, 2010, 08:54:38 PM »

I can't belive people are still talking to this moron after he clearly not only stole your money but basically laughed in your faces after he had done it and continued to ask people for more money up until last week, if i was invested in this and been taken for a mug like this and still being lied to now despite the obvious fact that he has OPENLY STOLEN OVER £30,000 for himself if you look at the spreadsheet and has switched it into his other account, i would be pulling out my Taylor Made Driver and swinging like Tiger.
herotozero
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #919 on: June 19, 2010, 08:55:05 PM »

just read most of the thread.....this guy has ripped everyone off pure and simple, and if he can rip u all off and act the way he as/is, do u honestly think he genuinely gives a fk wether any of u get your money back....does he fk,,,,,hes only bothered about himself ffs
betfairtrader
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #920 on: June 19, 2010, 08:56:12 PM »

PS This thread has hit the Betfair forum large
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #921 on: June 19, 2010, 08:58:04 PM »

Should have pushed harder mr shoelace ...

This has the ptoential to be the best grimming ever known.

I know grimming is usually frowned upon but this one would make BoB.

Greedy f**ks!!!!

It would be classic, especially as he is getting more and more interest with every post. He is probably just going 'lets say I won £128 on the man u match' today and see how much more they send me.

Screenprints please Blatch, you mf'ing grimmer lol

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #922 on: June 19, 2010, 08:58:13 PM »

just read most of the thread.....this guy has ripped everyone off pure and simple, and if he can rip u all off and act the way he as/is, do u honestly think he genuinely gives a fk wether any of u get your money back....does he fk,,,,,hes only bothered about himself ffs

very informative herotozero, thanks for your insight im sure none of us who were involved realised.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #923 on: June 19, 2010, 08:58:34 PM »

I truly hope the stakers do get some justice in some way shape or form, i think lots of us realise it could be us who invested  as many have followed the thread for weeks and months.  I know arrboy from around the circuit and was discussing this at DTD at last months deepstack and on his advice decided not to invest anything and whilst i have not been on blonde for long i think its a great community and whatever Blatch has done blonde will still be here without him.
Hope you guys get all your money back eventually!!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
erse

View Profile
« Reply #924 on: June 19, 2010, 08:59:38 PM »

I found this thread/subject from betfair.

A lot of other forums have picked it up. Wouldn't be surprised if it gets news coverage if anyone gets charged.

Shame it got to this.
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #925 on: June 19, 2010, 09:00:26 PM »

I found this thread/subject from betfair.

A lot of other forums have picked it up. Wouldn't be surprised if it gets news coverage if anyone gets charged.

Shame it got to this.

I guess blonde will be getting more hits and maybe more revenue from advertising, atleast some good  however small it is has come out of this lol
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #926 on: June 19, 2010, 09:00:38 PM »

eso - glad i saved you.  No idea who you are though but wp for dodging it.  I didnt realise i saved other people apart from the ones i knew about.
betfairtrader
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #927 on: June 19, 2010, 09:01:45 PM »

According to his profile he was signed on less than a hour ago, i can't belive this guy was gambling only a few days ago, surely this guy wouldn't have the nerve to ever appear on the uk poker scene again.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 09:03:40 PM by betfairtrader » Logged
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #928 on: June 19, 2010, 09:04:49 PM »

eso - glad i saved you.  No idea who you are though but wp for dodging it.  I didnt realise i saved other people apart from the ones i knew about.
We chatted whilst watching the darts by the roulette machines and talked about trading in general, you wouldnt recognise my screenn name though, i followed this for the last 2 days and thought you got some unfair stick but at least some have apologised now.
GG u

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
betfairtrader
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #929 on: June 19, 2010, 09:05:29 PM »

The conman himself on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxnOdJ7L00A
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: