blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:28:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 509885 times)
Nem

View Profile
« Reply #930 on: June 19, 2010, 09:06:50 PM »

a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: June 19, 2010, 09:07:56 PM »

link to betfair forum thread please?
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #932 on: June 19, 2010, 09:10:50 PM »

In the football  section, page 2 now I think, just look for 100k and it's that one

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #933 on: June 19, 2010, 09:11:35 PM »

http://community.betfair.com/football/go/thread/view/94070/25085669/how_i_lost_100k_of_others_peoples_money_trading_on_betfair?pg=1

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #934 on: June 19, 2010, 09:12:16 PM »

ty, whilst i was scanning over the various sections i came across one saying do not search 'blue waffle' in google, i suggest u take this advice!
erse

View Profile
« Reply #935 on: June 19, 2010, 09:13:01 PM »

Other threads:
http://www.irishpokerboards.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4438
http://voyageinpoker.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1276933662/8
TheoneTwo

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: June 19, 2010, 09:14:04 PM »

lol two years on and flushy might be able to buy a new shirt after his W.S.O.P win.........

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: June 19, 2010, 09:14:10 PM »

Maybe we can sell the story to the newspapers and recover some of the losses  lol

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #938 on: June 19, 2010, 09:20:45 PM »

lol two years on and flushy might be able to buy a new shirt after his W.S.O.P win.........

lololol.

Highstack

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: June 19, 2010, 09:31:08 PM »

My first post on here for ages, so hi to the regs ... oh and well done flushy too, since I've only just also found out about that!

I won't comment directly on the situation at such a sensitive time, but I have met Neil a few times and always found him to be a really decent guy, so I'm incredibly shocked at all of this.

Obviously those of you who have invested have my sympathy and the right to be angry, but for the rest of you perhaps now isn't the time to judge. If his IVA was through gambling then like any other drug addict, he saw an angle and went for it. Unless you're there (and trust me it's not nice)  where you will basically do anything you can to get a bet, then it's difficult to understand. My guess would be that this wasn't an attempt to grim although obviously false intentions from the start but to gamble and went horribly wrong then lied and skimmed trying to cover as the lies, bets and cover-ups got bigger (more Nick Leeson than Ronnie Biggs). I realise this is criminal and I'm not trying to justify or excuse Neil's actions but offering a possible, likely explanation that many of us may understand.

I hope that this does prove to have been reported sincerely exagerated and that some of you who have invested large sums get some return.

Good luck all - probably post again in six months lol - Rob

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #940 on: June 19, 2010, 09:43:24 PM »

Obviously those of you who have invested have my sympathy and the right to be angry, but for the rest of you perhaps now isn't the time to judge. If his IVA was through gambling then like any other drug addict, he saw an angle and went for it. Unless you're there (and trust me it's not nice)  where you will basically do anything you can to get a bet, then it's difficult to understand. My guess would be that this wasn't an attempt to grim although obviously false intentions from the start but to gamble and went horribly wrong then lied and skimmed trying to cover as the lies, bets and cover-ups got bigger (more Nick Leeson than Ronnie Biggs). I realise this is criminal and I'm not trying to justify or excuse Neil's actions but offering a possible, likely explanation that many of us may understand.

seems a strange scenario to hope for, but these are strange circumstances and this is my gut feeling too Highstack

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Nem

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: June 19, 2010, 10:00:25 PM »

wp sir

2+2 thread

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/100k-sports-betting-stake-stolen-811230/
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: June 19, 2010, 10:06:52 PM »

Hes still around.

Someone had asked him on his Facebook wall yesterday if he was still ok to be team captain of the Pro Traders at a poker team event next month

so i just replied "I'm not totally convinced by Neil's ability to lead this team by example"

and its been deleted...

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: June 19, 2010, 10:11:51 PM »

Hes still around.

Someone had asked him on his Facebook wall yesterday if he was still ok to be team captain of the Pro Traders at a poker team event next month

so i just replied "I'm not totally convinced by Neil's ability to lead this team by example"

and its been deleted...

He's probs posting from his 1st class seat on Quantas!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: June 19, 2010, 10:12:00 PM »

Hes still around.

and its been deleted...

They know about it and have removed him from the event.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: