blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:16:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 509976 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #975 on: June 20, 2010, 12:17:47 AM »

By the way, no one has said on this thread they will go to the police stAtion. I am back in Leeds Monday evening and will gladly do it if noone else has. Pm me as I might miss it on the thread as I'm Reading on the phone

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: June 20, 2010, 12:18:44 AM »

Case solved: His Facebook status from June 1 reveals where the money went....

Neil Blatchly  Loves Nigerian companies stealing money out of my account!!!!!!

Kind of ironic, really.

Also from Facebook.......

Neil Blatchly  is on a big spin up :-)
30 January at 18:08 · Comment · Like

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: June 20, 2010, 12:25:20 AM »

how much has he blown?
how many backers involved.,.,any in for  lot?

Bout £80k

Bout 40 backers

Bout 3 people had £10k each

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
TheoneTwo

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: June 20, 2010, 12:28:01 AM »

how much has he blown?

on all the stakes between 40-50 people it looks like and been done for more than 100k, some people in for £10k+
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: June 20, 2010, 12:28:39 AM »

A busto degen gambler with previous financial problems and a taste for the high life wants to accumulate lots of money from people for no personal gain and with the best of intentions. Yeah maybe that's true.

He was a friend. I trusted him. I still want to trust him.

I'm not going to post anymore. i think I'm probably making things worse

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: June 20, 2010, 12:37:57 AM »

Sofa, not being rude but this runs super deep and there are no simple answers

I believe I starts on pgv21 - youncan skim but avoiding the quotes and the flaming

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: June 20, 2010, 12:38:53 AM »

how much has he blown?

Bout £80k

Bout 40 backers

Bout 3 people had £10k each

oh dear sorry to hear that.,.,
hes out of order.,.,nothing more nothing less..,.,
allways weary of these staking things i tried it.,.,to see if it would make me play tighter.,.,did it fuk.,.,i lost the lot .,.and gave the backer his money back.,.,lol

Prob best to read the thread before commenting m8  as it's not a case of 'he's out of order no more no less' given what it appears has actually gone on.

It appears he's actually done the lot in living an Iveyesque lifestyle without having the means for it, subsidising this with everyone else's money.

ccb2010
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: June 20, 2010, 12:40:01 AM »

Hello guys

This is my first post here. I have been reading this post through every page with great interest.

I do not know anyone here however from what I read, from a PR point of view with the peoples money he (blatch) seems to have lost the least he should do in the circumstances is making himself available most days from here on inwards to answer the questions and all of them from whoms money is now supposedly gone. That is the least he could do.

I was just reading his posts going back and seen this one

"92       Community Forums / Betting Tips and Sport Discussion / Re: Staking - Betfair Football Trading       on: June 05, 2010, 02:55:01 PM
I have just ordered the cheque from Betfair for those that have requested the cash out.  The cheque should arrive on the 16th of June , give or take a day or so.  As soon as it arrives ill cash it and then send on from there.

When I get a spare 1/2 day or so ill do a full report but a few stats to start with.

Traded games = 60
Profitable games = 53
Losing games = 7

Return on investment (assuming full season) = 266.25%
Reply"

-----

I feel sick for you chaps. For the record I doubt you will see anything of the money you invested again but that won't stop me from wishing you the best of luck with it. I know saying this now won't make you guys feel any better, but money is not everything in life and neither are material assets, as long as you have health, water,food and live in a country like the UK rather than some of the hell holes of the world with wars going on around you and sometimes having to walk 20 miles a day for clean water. Life is not all that bad.

Good luck in getting your investments back lads. Cheers
THEFLY____21
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: June 20, 2010, 12:42:14 AM »

This thread is the sickest thread i have ever read from start to finish, I hope all you guys get your money back, but i very much doubt it as this guy appears to be a right scam artist.

Do you think if he hadn't been outed in the last few days he would have been at DTD this weekend?  When as the last time he played live poker and what was his money situation then? How can he now be 'penniless'? 

gl to you all
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: June 20, 2010, 01:02:45 AM »

I do feel sorry for the people that have been Grimmed by Neil

But lets not forget " Only gamble what you can afford to loose" and any staking is a gamble.  

Everyone who has paid into this must have been aware they may lose the lot. However it is a shit way to lose your cash.

I feel for the Friends of Neil and his his family. This is just drama anybody could do without. His head must be spinning at 1000mph to get out of this.

He knows what he has done, the victims just want to hear it from the horses mouth I understand this. It won't get your cash back.

I don't think Neil was a conman just a man with an addiction and it all went wrong. However a stint in Jail would give him quality time to reflect and grow up.

Regards

M

THEFLY____21
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: June 20, 2010, 01:06:56 AM »

However a stint in Jail would give him quality time to reflect and grow up.

Regards

M

I'm sorry but english jails wont help him to reflect they will just help him to not get caught next time.

MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #986 on: June 20, 2010, 01:10:06 AM »

However a stint in Jail would give him quality time to reflect and grow up.

Regards

M

I'm sorry but english jails wont help him to reflect they will just help him to not get caught next time.

Yep I guess there not the best places for rehabilitation. But it's all we have to offer.

Regards

M

Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #987 on: June 20, 2010, 01:12:59 AM »

fuck all this bullshit; yeah it was a gamble you knew what could happen, it was a risk....the guy told everyone they were winning; and winning big!!!!

so fuck- if it all started going south at least people could pull some of their money without it all going to zero!

this guy should have no kneecaps left

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: June 20, 2010, 01:15:05 AM »

fuck all this bullshit; yeah it was a gamble you knew what could happen, it was a risk....the guy told everyone they were winning; and winning big!!!!

so fuck- if it all started going south at least people could pull some of their money without it all going to zero!

this guy should have no kneecaps left

Have you had a good night out Mr Gobby?

Regards

M
Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: June 20, 2010, 01:23:36 AM »

Listen I have no stake in this and your probably right; i'm being too gobby about things on this but its an insane amount of money for people to just fade and write off;  the kneecaps jibe was tongue in cheek but retribution is definitely in order...the authorities should definitely be invloved!

I just dont agree with the idea; yeah you invested some money; it went tits up and well yeah sorry but you lost the lot...this basically doesnt happen with investing- you are giving an update on how results/shares are going so in the end you can at least pull something when it goes south...blatch was a habitual liar spunking the lot off on what knows what(or creaming it away into another account-which people definitely shouldnt give up on looking for)

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: