blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:16:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 509880 times)
Cottonbud

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: June 20, 2010, 01:25:21 AM »

Wow I'm absolutely appalled by what has happened here and I feel so sorry for those who have invested some whom are my friends from Poker. This is so ridiculous I cannot believe this has actually happened. Me and my friend were going to invest in Blatch a while back but after getting Arrboys advice we decided against it, when I saw Blatch was posting no screen shots of winnings etc it just seemed to me so much trust related when I didn't even know the guy.

Having been at the DTD party that Arrboy mentioned I spoke to Blatch a little then he seemed like a nice enough guy. But now I have seen all this I am absolutely gob smacked and I'd like to thank my friend Arrboy for getting me not to invest and after hearing he was banned from the forum I think thats totally shocking he is one of the top dogs when it comes to sports betting and knows his stuff inside out. It's such a shame its had to come to this for people to find out the truth. I hope Blatch does the decent thing and tries to earn your money back for u guys gl to all.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: June 20, 2010, 01:39:35 AM »

I vote we put Blatch in the Well.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: June 20, 2010, 01:42:49 AM »

the coward is not even man enough to tell people what he was doing on here nevermind a well!!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
BAM

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: June 20, 2010, 01:42:56 AM »

I like the way he was 80k in the hole and he thought giving Greekstein tourny entries would get him out of it Smiley

Too early for jokes?

I'm still laughing at this TBH

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: June 20, 2010, 01:46:07 AM »

the coward is not even man enough to tell people what he was doing on here nevermind a well!!

I meant literally.

cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: June 20, 2010, 01:49:14 AM »

Most people know on here that I trade on betfair for my main income now and Boldie's horse staking thing gave me an idea.

from page1 of http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=43354.msg1015603#msg1015603

Boldies fault Ban Him as well!!

And   to all the newbies

it's just a shame yr here for the wrong reasons
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: June 20, 2010, 01:50:47 AM »

Sofa-king, you're tilting the crap out of me over here lol. Can we somehow block ppl who haven't read the whole thread and expect the news of them busting from a £100 comp to raise a smile...

Sorry if I'm being harsh man, I know u meant no harm but seriously, tilllllt!

but its what makes sofa the man he is,.,.,.,.,.,.,
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: June 20, 2010, 01:53:41 AM »

A busto degen gambler with previous financial problems and a taste for the high life wants to accumulate lots of money from people for no personal gain and with the best of intentions. Yeah maybe that's true.

He was a friend. I trusted him. I still want to trust him.

I'm not going to post anymore. i think I'm probably making things worse

George he is no friend of yours.

He had enough people fooled but he still chose to screw you in getting you to pay for his vegas flights and trip knowing full well he had no money to pay you back.

If he cared a jot about you he would have conned someone else for that amount,which is really small change for a scammer like him to get out of someone by the looks of it.

I'm probably appearing harsh,and i'd hate to even think of being in your position,but how could you ever trust a word he says again?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 02:29:56 AM by Murph1984 » Logged
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: June 20, 2010, 02:02:05 AM »

Sofa, please stop being a dick.

Thanks.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: June 20, 2010, 02:03:35 AM »

Sofa, please stop being a dick.

Thanks.
+1

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: June 20, 2010, 02:10:22 AM »

From his posts Blatch really seems like a pretty shrewd punter.

Some of his stuff on the tennis and golf have been really insightful.

It's really really shocking stuff,

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: June 20, 2010, 02:16:23 AM »

i deleted all my post on this topic,i was not asked to do this i chose to do it,.,.,
to whoever thinks what i posted caused them any offence.,.,get a life.,.,

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: June 20, 2010, 02:27:42 AM »

i deleted all my post on this topic,i was not asked to do this i chose to do it,.,.,

Seriously?  At best a few of us have been conned out of hundreds of pounds, at worst a few people have been conned out of thousands by someone they considered a close friend.  Its not really a good time to come marching in with a rubdown while trying to punt your reg plates.

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
SuperJez

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: June 20, 2010, 02:29:46 AM »

Christ.

Just read the whole thread.  Fecking disgusting, I hope you all get your money back (although it looks unlikely).  This just shows how many people are out to scam in the poker/gambling world.  I disagree with the poster somewhere in this thread who said 99% of people in the poker world asking for money are trustworthy.  I'd say it was more 99% are untrustworthy as bad as that is.  I hope some sort of justice happens for all involved here.  Markys offer of £300 is very generous and you should prob all take it and try and spin it up on betfair hoping the karma gods look on you favourably imo.  At the very least I hope this stops future scam artists from being able to do their act on blonde.

FWIW the worst thing in this thread apart from the obvious is the way arbboy was treated at the start.  The guy was completely correct and although he maybe was not the easiest poster in the world to get along with it seems to me like he was rounded upon very unfairly by a clique.

Best of luck getting this mess sorted out, I would assume betfairs security deparment is your best hope.

Jez
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1004 on: June 20, 2010, 02:33:31 AM »

Seriously?  At best a few of us have been conned out of hundreds of pounds, at worst a few people have been conned out of thousands by someone they considered a close friend.  Its not really a good time to come marching in with a rubdown while trying to punt your reg plates.

QFT

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: