blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:21:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505940 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: June 16, 2010, 02:30:35 PM »

just answer the questions.  Its really simple.  I am not asking anything out of order or offensive.  Surely everyone who has invested in this would like to know the answers?  Numerous people on here have said i have made several very valid points so i just dont understand why there hasnt been a response to these if there is nothing to hide.  I will leave it at that because its obvious the blonde clique are getting upset.  i dont expect a response as the kid who msn me regarding disappointment at his returns and delayed payment yday has already msn me and said blatch isnt going to respond to any of my legit questions so there seems little point going on.  Obviously balance and non offensive free speech isnt welcome on this forum

You've already been asked to give it a rest. 

Blatch does not have to respond to your posts.  He keeps in touch with his stakers via PM, text, etc., - seriously, what has it got to do with you?  You're not that important despite the fact you know some poker players and post private MSN conversations on here against the wishes of the other party.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: June 16, 2010, 02:31:42 PM »

Let's get back to the 5/10 game. ITS VERY SOFT.

REPETITION FTW
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: June 16, 2010, 02:33:30 PM »

just answer the questions.  Its really simple.  I am not asking anything out of order or offensive.  Surely everyone who has invested in this would like to know the answers?  Numerous people on here have said i have made several very valid points so i just dont understand why there hasnt been a response to these if there is nothing to hide.  I will leave it at that because its obvious the blonde clique are getting upset.  i dont expect a response as the kid who msn me regarding disappointment at his returns and delayed payment yday has already msn me and said blatch isnt going to respond to any of my legit questions so there seems little point going on.  Obviously balance and non offensive free speech isnt welcome on this forum

Is that all 100% true?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: June 16, 2010, 02:37:08 PM »

must resist urge to keep typing the same thing..............

soft 5/10 cash games lolz
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 16, 2010, 02:37:17 PM »

Hey arbboy

There's no clique in operation here

You've also had repeated opportunities on this thread to have free speech

You've been asked to stop, because as you can see you are winding people up. Now people are winding you up back. That's only going to lead to trouble. Which the mods wish to avoid.

I am also informed that the subsequent conversations you claim to have had with your msn pal in fact you haven't had. So lets not over-egg it please

Cool it, please.

Everyone else, thread back on track please. thanks

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 16, 2010, 02:44:01 PM »

I couldn't even beat the 1/2 game FMEL.

Arbboy,you obviously know your stuff but as your very keen to get answers I thought I'll shoot you a couple of questions;Why do you think Blatch should answer to you ? I am not an investor in this and thus I wouldn't expect Blatch to owe me any kind of explanation for what he does.Secondly why do you care if people on here knock it in investing in Blatch,everyone had the chance to get out with profit at the end of the season so anybody who's in now is in because they want to be so why do you care ?

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 16, 2010, 02:46:37 PM »

op sais blatch shows people the balance at dtd on request. /argument?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 16, 2010, 02:51:45 PM »

I doubt that arbboy does know his stuff to be honest. His results might be ok and he knows one way to trade but his logical inferences as to Blatch's trading might be utter bollox.

He's posted so much crap about conclusions drawn from a guy gwtting staked in a 5/10 cash game and free speech rant when the mods have let him post like a troll that I have every reason to suspect he's talking as much bollox as to what can be inferred from a guy failing to trade on a South Korea/Greece game where the price shifted a lot.

Aftertime much?  
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 02:54:31 PM by thetank » Logged

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 16, 2010, 02:54:37 PM »

Sigh why did I get involved this is so obv a joint account FML
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 16, 2010, 02:55:45 PM »

Sigh why did I get involved this is so obv a joint account FML

it's not.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 16, 2010, 03:00:16 PM »

Anyone who reads betfair forum knows Arbboy loves to go on and on and on and on and on Smiley
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 16, 2010, 03:24:42 PM »

Bring on Friday.............not sure who's going to more nervous Blatch or Green Cheesy
BAM

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 16, 2010, 03:26:59 PM »

Anyone who reads betfair forum knows Arbboy loves to go on and on and on and on and on Smiley

OMG is it him!!!

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 16, 2010, 03:30:55 PM »

OMG is it him!!!
cant be i heard betfair and him had a fallout, and he aint name dropped dn yet

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 16, 2010, 03:32:10 PM »

No didnt mean a reference to Ariston. Just meant Arbboy likes to continue "discussions" as seen on betfair
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: