blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:51:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505823 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: June 18, 2010, 07:21:38 PM »

Those who have sent me their email addresses have now been sent the account history I received from Neil.

Simon G - I'll pm you later with my mobile number or msn.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 18, 2010, 07:23:43 PM »

Ok any more questions from anyone, feel free to ring/msn me or pm.

I can leave the office at 4.15 on a friday. Marvellous.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 07:25:18 PM by GreekStein » Logged

@GreekStein on twitter.

The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 18, 2010, 07:27:33 PM »

Hi Guys - ARBBOY here on gf's account

I am totally in shock regarding this and still not 100% certain its not a wind up to suck me back in.  I am going to be classy about this even though i could easily expect a zillion sorry's from everyone on here.  Quite surprising given how i was told how unclassy i was pretty much everything i said has happened and more in a 'Barings Bank' disaster.  When people say i am a random i would have thought u would realise that i play all major uk poker events and several people have confirmed that i have been a pro punter/bookmaker for 10 years.  Its not like most of you havent come across me.  I dont think anyone who knows me well didnt totally agree with everything i was saying.  I can smell a rat a mile away in this game and the longer Blatch stalled on his answers the most obvious something like this was brewing.  I had no idea it was of this level.  I feel so sorry for everyone involved genuinely as i said before in previous posts things like this are not good for my business 'gambling'.  Its my livelihood as it is many peoples on here.  Things like this happening are a lose/lose for everyone.  Even someone like me who could easily say 'i told you so etc etc'.  

I would expect my forum rights to be restored as the only reason i kept banging on about this was for the fear something like this could happen.  I know i was repeating myself but the bottom line is i have been proved right although i dont get any satisfaction at all from it.  I will come into contact with most of you at DTD/gukpts etc etc on a monthly basis and i would appreciate it if no one ever brings this up and needles me either in a positive or negative way.  Its an awful situation for everyone if its 100% genuine and not a wind up.  I think the thread has gone on long enough now today for it to be serious.  I am a chartered accountant by trade with experience in auditing during my training.  The guy that suggested an audit of the account would probably find me to be the best qualified person to do this although i wouldnt really want to tbh.  I doubt anyone would want me to giving the previous threads but anyone who knows me knows i am 100% professional and if you guys did want me to do it i probably would.  Its up to you.

I dont really know what else to say.  Blatch it was never ever personal mate whatever you choose to think regarding the investment fund.  The wind up at dtd was different and maybe wrong.  However all the conerns i made on here were genuine regarding people investing real cash and their rights.  All the best in the future and i hope you can repay everyone although relaistically i am not sure how possible that will be in the short/medium term if ever.

See you around guys at dtd and elsewhere
MArk Wilson (arbboy)

Forgive me for being skeptical here but you came out of the woodwork just before Blatch owns up to being busto and now hinting at viewing the account.  I do not know your or blatch in person and i am not trying to question your integrity but considering whats happened i can't help it.

Agree
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 18, 2010, 07:35:23 PM »

Im still not 100% certain what your asking in 5 but yes some of the losses werent infactual truth.  It was to reduce the account balance and therefore I had to win less back.   I know this whole thing is one serious mess up and I really want to turn this round and get people their money back.

This is the bit that for me that is damning.  That's fairly cold and calculated deception, rather than "oh fuck what time is it, shit, now what" heat of the moment decisions.

So onto the payback.  What is the plan?

Suggesting:

1. We have a table of who is owed what (can use "Anon1, Anon2" where needed but someone needs to know who they are)
2. There is an agreed order of payback - e.g. the WSOP stake first, then late investors, then original investors.  (I'm not saying that has to be the order, I mean it can't just be "Fred gets paid first as he shouted loudest/is my friend.."  ~ all those in the same group should get whatever is available at the time pro rated to them.

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 18, 2010, 08:34:48 PM »

Simon

Payback is a really difficult issue for me. I am inclined to say that the smallest stakers should get there's first just to reduce the list! How many stakers are less than 200?

I know the guys in deep won't appreciate this sentiment, but blatch must be able to get a semi good paying job. Then if you get rid of the small stakers, then the guys who are in deep can come to some sort of arrangement. Just a thought.

An administration style payback for everyone would be the fair way, but I'm sure everyone would agree that getting back 20 quid a month is pointless

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 18, 2010, 08:39:59 PM »

LOL at people thinking they are gonna get paid back.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 18, 2010, 08:49:17 PM »

exactly, close friends may get some, everyone else he ain't gonna give a shit about.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 18, 2010, 08:51:02 PM »

exactly, close friends may get some, everyone else he ain't gonna give a shit about.

England -£70,000

Draw     -£70,000

Algeria  - £70,000

Liquid

treefella

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 18, 2010, 08:51:33 PM »

lol
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 18, 2010, 08:52:52 PM »

Not sure its a time for jokes yet guys

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 18, 2010, 09:06:28 PM »

Not sure its a time for jokes yet guys

Biggest joke i've seen on here Guy is the people that are saying the feel for Neil and they hope he gets it sorted. Can't believe the love he is still receiving on here. Makes me sick. Friends of mine, people i like & Greekstein have money involved in this. It isn't really funny no, but then it isn't really appropriate to be showing love to Blatch.

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 18, 2010, 09:08:43 PM »

Simon

Payback is a really difficult issue for me. I am inclined to say that the smallest stakers should get there's first just to reduce the list! How many stakers are less than 200?

I know the guys in deep won't appreciate this sentiment, but blatch must be able to get a semi good paying job. Then if you get rid of the small stakers, then the guys who are in deep can come to some sort of arrangement. Just a thought.

An administration style payback for everyone would be the fair way, but I'm sure everyone would agree that getting back 20 quid a month is pointless

I came to my senses that it isn't a wind up thread, I am not involved although have wished many times in the past I was. But...... I do not think that that would be the best repay option. I think that possibly percentage of investment per payout would be better. My reasons being.... whether one has invested £10 or £10k it has the same monetary value ( wrong words), financial loss to that person as one, like we all say, should only gamble what they can afford to lose.

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 18, 2010, 09:09:04 PM »

Just reading this threat is gut wrenching, must be unbearable for those who invested. I'm just glad my bank changed it's transfers policy and I just said, next time, instead of going in to get the transfer done.

from reading this thread it just seems that Neil is nothing but a grimming *****, and a very calculated one at that
fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 18, 2010, 09:15:56 PM »

Reading between the lines grimmer was busto when set  up this staking thread and was using it as personal bankroll.

Text book living beyond means and an epic grim.

going on holiday, throwing wads of twenties at the roulette wheel and setting up a 2nd grim all whilst in a 70k hole, smacks of arrogance beyond belief.

someone should call the police as the 2nd grim is fraud .
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 18, 2010, 09:19:00 PM »

I was going to try and act as mediator but after a long think on the long bus journey home from work I just can't do it. Whole thing has made me feel a sick that someone who was my friend as well as my staker could do this to me. Neil was supposed to be my friend.

Fuck knows how it's going to affect my relationship at home when I tell my dad as well as ruining my dream of going to Vegas in a few months that I'd worked hard on and off the table for a while to pay for.

I'm not going on a hate Neil campaign, a part of me wants to but I still feel a bit sorry for him and I will still be posing questions and trying to get answers from the thread.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 09:21:22 PM by GreekStein » Logged

@GreekStein on twitter.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: