blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:29:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505904 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: June 20, 2010, 05:24:36 PM »

Anyone got stars $ I can swap for Tilt?

LOLZ

Opportunist.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: June 20, 2010, 05:25:43 PM »

keith i think its 'what price is it for this to go to court?' if it goes to court the main stream press cover it for sure.  Whats your view on the likelihood on this going to court?

Originally I thought it was very unlikely to go to court, but as more and more evidence is being unearthed by Floppy that makes it look like a pre meditated con rather than a spin up that went wrong I reckon it's almost certain he'll go to court.

However, he will equally almost certainly plead guilty so there will be no trial to cover.

The evidence is really complicated, imagine trying explain this thread to your mum or someone who had never placed a bet, let alone traded a football match. They just wouldn't understand.

guy asked for money to bet and said he was winning
guy got more money
guy starting losing a bit
people got suspicious after almost a year
money was all gone

Think this must qualify for TWPOTY.

Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: June 20, 2010, 05:26:46 PM »

You really are a top bloke George.

Neil is very very lucky to have a friend like you.

100% agree. It goes without saying that Neil doesn't deserve a friend like you. 
I'd like to think that deep down most of us would do the same for our 'bessies'. Doesn't mean we condone their behaviour, but I for one would definitely stick by those closest to me!

Not a hope in hell.

I don't understand why anyone would want to remain associated with scum.

This isn't small-time,this was cold-hearted and calculated.

And anybody who believes this started out with good intentions is a fool and this won;t be the last time they get done over.

Sorry George,some will commend you for whatever reason but you're not doing yourself any favours in the long run.
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1248 on: June 20, 2010, 05:26:54 PM »

Anyone got stars $ I can swap for Tilt?

LOLZ

Opportunist.

lol, worth a try Sad

HI HELEN!
Delboy

If you never let me go, I will never let you down.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1249 on: June 20, 2010, 05:27:26 PM »

This

Poker is not to blame mate. Don't give up on it.

'Still we sing with our heroes thirty three rounds a minute'
adammarkpreston

View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: June 20, 2010, 05:28:32 PM »

Havnt you guys wondered where everyones money who have backed him since the last £300 deposited has gone?

That would be my first main question to him
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: June 20, 2010, 05:29:24 PM »

one of the top traders in the whole of the UK

orly?

just to clear this up i am no where near one of the top traders in the uk volume wise.  My bankroll is no where near big enough for anyone to claim this.  However i make a decent living out of it.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: June 20, 2010, 05:31:56 PM »

I'd like to think that deep down most of us would do the same for our 'bessies'. Doesn't mean we condone their behaviour, but I for one would definitely stick by those closest to me!

Are you Blatch's Dad? Stick by your bessies? Friends don't feck each other in the ass mate. Lol that he was a nice guy to those around him, how does the con work when you're not nice to those around you again? There's a lot of emotion for himself in Blatch's post really. You reckon he cares about his bessies? Did he hand himself in this morning like his bessie asked?

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1253 on: June 20, 2010, 05:34:39 PM »

George

You are one of the nicest blokes on the circuit and this forum, not to mention a talented player. I am 99% certain the reception you get on the circuit will be great, in fact maybe even better than usual because instead of ducking you when you are about to tell a bad beat story we will be coming and buying you a drink because we know you have been through the mill a bit. Not only does everyone know what a nice respectable fella you are, most of us see you as one of the biggest victims in all of this.

Dont turn your back on poker, we need chuckles, you might not have the two guys you thought were your best mates anymore but I would like to think you have hundreds more since you have been on blonde.

And totally understandable if you stay in contact with Neil, I dont think any of us would be truthful if we said we would insta turn our back on a friend of 5+ years like that, but be careful mate.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: June 20, 2010, 05:34:50 PM »

one of the top traders in the whole of the UK

orly?

just to clear this up i am no where near one of the top traders in the uk volume wise.  My bankroll is no where near big enough for anyone to claim this.  However i make a decent living out of it.

Wow you sounded down to earth for once.

Just a tip arrboy, when u r quoting just hit reply then scroll down and click on the 'insert quote' button, u don't need to copy and paste. Oh and obv write your input under the (quote) bit.

Also you can just hit quote on the person's actual post which will get you to the reply bit, simples.

Just looks nicer and is easier to read.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 05:36:45 PM by Nico29 » Logged
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: June 20, 2010, 05:35:00 PM »

George you can hold your head up high mate, only a fool would think you had any involvement.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
OhMy
OhMy

View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: June 20, 2010, 05:35:34 PM »

Not a hope in hell.

I don't understand why anyone would want to remain associated with scum.

This isn't small-time,this was cold-hearted and calculated.

And anybody who believes this started out with good intentions is a fool and this won;t be the last time they get done over.

Sorry George,some will commend you for whatever reason but you're not doing yourself any favours in the long run.

Well we just have a different outlook on life. Nothing wrong with that. George I think you are doing the right thing. There comes a time in all of our lives when we mess up and need someone to be there (whether it be small, big or of proportionate size). And I know that you don't feel sorry for him, you don't forgive him and are horribly hurt by this. Loyalty is one of your core inner qualities and something to be proud of. Judgement comes from a higher place. One day.
OhMy
OhMy

View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: June 20, 2010, 05:39:05 PM »

And totally understandable if you stay in contact with Neil, I dont think any of us would be truthful if we said we would insta turn our back on a friend of 5+ years like that, but be careful mate.

Apparently some would. But your 'insta' puts my point across better than I did. WP
lurker22222

View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: June 20, 2010, 05:39:36 PM »

To all his friends who are sticking by him, why on earth would you stick by him when he's still conning people?

He's still lying about whether it was a con from the start or at least that he intended to gamble the money not trade it.
He's still lying about whether he benefited, he added a lot of it to his own account and went on a 5 star holiday, of course
he benefited.
He's still trying to con people, looking for sympathy here and telling lie upon lie.

He is a sociopath and a recidivist and there is no hope for him. He is not a mate, never was a mate.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: June 20, 2010, 05:41:42 PM »

Guys, some of you seem to be transferring your anger towards Arbboy because he was right but a little rude. Give the guy a break he was trying to do many of you a favour and it wasn't easy when there was still so much trust in Blatch amongst the investors. As someone once said' you have to throw a stone to get the pool to ripple' and by making the point over and over it did finally get through.

Its not a point scoring exercise either way, he doesn't need to tell everyone he was right but its unfair to tell him he was rude when he had to be at times to get the message across.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 05:44:22 PM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: