blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 08:38:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272948 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 517081 times)
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #1980 on: June 22, 2010, 04:24:33 PM »

If I got my money back I would give it to the blonde mods for all the hassle they have had
to put up with.
I don't offer odds on dead certs
\
you knew he was a total degen and was certain he was gonna lose it all

but u still invested in him? or are u still chasing up money from  ur account with h?im

Just me
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: June 22, 2010, 04:29:38 PM »

If I got my money back I would give it to the blonde mods for all the hassle they have had
to put up with.
\

but u still invested in him? or are u still chasing up money from  ur account with h?im

Bookiebasher could you really have been done for breaching client confidentiality if you had just simply given a few of the investors a nudge in the right direction to lead them to finding out for themselves he was busto back in November?
TheoneTwo

View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: June 22, 2010, 04:33:20 PM »

And on other thing 2 weeks ago he went and played golf with a group of lets say 30 years plus his senior lost and ended up having to owe them money to the sum of £370 he couldn't even pay that .........and as for being a betfair pro he never ever had his own broadband connection used to go another mate of mine using his in the day .........but he soon got rid of him as he says he is a proper tramp never flushed the chain when he used the toilet....t and stunk his house out just by not bathing and again owes him several thousands

i can go on ALL night about these stories

I think you should go on, it's exactly what everyone has been wanting for days, a real insight into this guys life because i think i speak for most people when i say it's so amazing how he's been able to live this double life and we've been trying to understand how he's been able to con for so long people like george and greekstien.

the revelations this day are just unreal i cannot believe it could get worse for this man but in the last couple of hours it's been divulged.........

- he was signing on the whole time

- he tries to pull his mates missus via email after theyve broke up

- and even at the very end he was still happy to scam someone for $120 trying to get them to invest more even though they "couldnt afford it"

i just cant believe this can have happened, how is it possible pokernutz that this was all known/suspected about the guy by so many people in the leicester scence but george sems like a smart and clued up guy and completely had no idea?

maybe the most terrible new revelation is that he went to the police claiming HE is the victim!!! it's beyond belief he wouldnt mention whats happend, it wouldve been the perfect time to get it all off his chest, he's called em up there in his house, just say the lot the fact that he didnt clearlt illustrates this guy has no concept of what he's dont wrong, he doesnt see it, you cant make him see/understand it and he wont want to, i read tikay diary yesterday and he said anyone that knows anything knows he wants to let it all out and confess, couldnt be more wrong, he is a pathalogical liar and a socapath with no understanding about what he's done, no compunction or regret, i wouldnt be surprised if he'd been planning this scam since his IVA in 2007
d.c.

View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: June 22, 2010, 04:33:36 PM »

I think I speak for the all of the viewers of this thread when I say, please do.

+1

In the manual for a microwave oven... "Do not use for drying pets."
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: June 22, 2010, 04:37:03 PM »

to put up with.
\

Didn't invest one penny.
He had an account with me. His betting patterns suggested he was a degen gambler , chasing losses.
The fact he made excuses not to pay for around 4 months made it obvious he wasn't "balla".
Lets just say I had a conflict of interest and without proof knew I would get shouted down like
Arbboy was.
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: June 22, 2010, 04:38:35 PM »

^^

That's fair enough I guess,tough spot.
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: June 22, 2010, 04:43:33 PM »

to put up with.
\

Bookiebasher could you really have been done for breaching client confidentiality if you had just simply given a few of the investors a nudge in the right direction to lead them to finding out for themselves he was busto back in November?
He opened his account in november. Wasn't till just before cheltenham festival in march that I thought things were not
kosha.
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: June 22, 2010, 04:46:47 PM »

to put up with.
\

He opened his account in november. Wasn't till just before cheltenham festival in march that I thought things were not
kosha.

Ah gotcha.
pokernutz

View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: June 22, 2010, 04:53:37 PM »

Let this all calm down and when a certain person looks back on these last few months I'm sure you will here all the mischive that has gone of down here

lets just use 2 films as a example............... stand by me mixed with oceans 12

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: June 22, 2010, 04:55:57 PM »

I do find it pretty amazing reading all these stories about what a bad bloke Blatch always has been.

Where were you all when he was the hero of the forum?

Must say it all smacks of after timing.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 04:57:49 PM by The Camel » Logged

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Sweat
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: June 22, 2010, 05:01:17 PM »

I do find it pretty amazing reading all these stories about what a bad bloke Blatch always has been.

I was just about to say the same. It seems people were onto him a long time ago, or at least had their suspicions, yet said nothing to anyone.

Which leads you to believe that this whole affair could have been avoided far earlier if his 'mates' had the balls to speak up when their suspicions first arose.

I'm not blaming his friends here, but with something as serious as this, perhaps someone could have done more to expose him earlier.
Google

View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: June 22, 2010, 05:03:01 PM »

As has been said time and again, blonde is a ridiculously 'cliquey' forum - standing up against well respected members rightly or wrongly is a futile thing to do.
Sweat
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: June 22, 2010, 05:06:43 PM »

As has been said time and again, blonde is a ridiculously 'cliquey' forum - standing up against well respected members rightly or wrongly is a futile thing to do.

So it seems with arbboy's banning. Sad.

Most forums are the same, though. Regulars and those known either off the forum or those who hold a 'rep' are always given more protection.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: June 22, 2010, 05:14:50 PM »

It's got nothing to do with being cliquey. For me, at the beginning of last week i was very close to making a post saying something like.. Blatch, you are a fraud, prove me wrong. Arbboy can confirm my suspicions before the revelation. But i didn't, because, amongst other reasons i didnt want or need the hassle of the 1% that i was wrong. Easy for people who have just signed up to come here and start mud slinging, but for the regs that like it here, we try and do it a bit differently.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
adammarkpreston

View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: June 22, 2010, 05:15:41 PM »

And on other thing 2 weeks ago he went and played golf with a group of lets say 30 years plus his senior lost and ended up having to owe them money to the sum of £370 he couldn't even pay that .........and as for being a betfair pro he never ever had his own broadband connection used to go another mate of mine using his in the day .........but he soon got rid of him as he says he is a proper tramp never flushed the chain when he used the toilet....t and stunk his house out just by not bathing and again owes him several thousands

Wow that is disgusted never flushing the toilet, please go on all nnight with your storys so when i return home i can have a read, Obviously there is a lot even his closest friends didnt know
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: