blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 10:32:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272886 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Mantis and James "Mfckin" Keys
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mantis and James "Mfckin" Keys  (Read 37841 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 01, 2010, 02:02:44 PM »

Horses don't have knuckles

Anyway, I am using my feet.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 01, 2010, 02:05:57 PM »

50 is too many of them though. You'd be overwhelmed. I'm more agile than a horse sized duck so would use that to my advantage so I could attack its weak spot for massive damage.

Blue text
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 01, 2010, 02:09:04 PM »

50 is too many of them though. You'd be overwhelmed. I'm more agile than a horse sized duck so would use that to my advantage so I could attack its weak spot for massive damage.

what is the weak spot of a horse sized duck?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 01, 2010, 02:09:15 PM »

Personally I'd take the horse size duck. Ducks aren't particularly nimble, make them the size of a horse and I think its gunna have agility issues

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 01, 2010, 02:13:57 PM »

Anyway, I am using my feet.

Trying to swat away 3 wee wasps takes serious effort. 

Picturing you vs 50 duck sized horses?  Can I watch please and thanks. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
moonandback

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 01, 2010, 05:36:14 PM »

and ducks do??

its better that i have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 01, 2010, 09:14:50 PM »

I can't figure out a way for 50 duck sized horses to do anything that would seriously hurt, unless they could coordinate somehow and climb on each other to form a giant duck sized horse.

A horse sized duck could accidentally fall over on you and it would be game over.

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: August 01, 2010, 09:17:42 PM »

So is Cos the Horse Sized Duck or is Mantis?
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 01, 2010, 09:51:46 PM »

This thread entitled Cos and Mantis is the most viewed thread on PHA and has attracted most comments. What a great double act we are. Well done to Greekstein who has played an integral part in this success. As with all good double acts there is one boring plain straight guy who does his bit to facilitate the comedy process. The other guy is the talent of the duo. He is funnier, more intelligent, and better in every which way. Same with this double act. I'm like the Bobby Ball to Greekstein's Tommy Cannon. FWIW I would prefer Mantis and Cos though as I think it's got a better ring to it.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 01, 2010, 09:58:13 PM »

FWIW I would prefer Mantis and Cos though as I think it's got a better ring to it.

Never gonna pull in the crowds though is it!?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 01, 2010, 11:14:52 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Knew they loved each other,so ridic
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 02, 2010, 12:35:08 PM »

This thread entitled Cos and Mantis is the most viewed thread on PHA and has attracted most comments. What a great double act we are. Well done to Greekstein who has played an integral part in this success. As with all good double acts there is one boring plain straight guy who does his bit to facilitate the comedy process. The other guy is the talent of the duo. He is funnier, more intelligent, and better in every which way. Same with this double act. I'm like the Bobby Ball to Greekstein's Tommy Cannon. FWIW I would prefer Mantis and Cos though as I think it's got a better ring to it.

Cannon and Ball, like Hale & Pace, were a rare example of a comedy duo with two straight men.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 02, 2010, 12:50:45 PM »

Cannon and Ball, like Hale & Pace, were a rare example of a comedy duo with two straight men.

says Graham Norton himself.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 02, 2010, 05:51:02 PM »

Just my Thoughts

1 horse sized duck, has 2 main advantages POWER, and SIZE.
we can easily combat the size advantage with speed and agility, assuming that we are in reasonable condition (which is doubtful in the poker world)
however the power issue could be a problem, because he could actually have the ability (as a horse does) to destroy you in one move (bite/kicking etc) plus I have in on good authortity ducks have a nasty streak to them

50 duck sized horses, as stated is a different propersition entirely, because firstly they are going to BE horses, as in hoofs, and poweful kicking abilities, this could be a serious problem if there are 50 of them, although 50 of them would be difficult to organise unless thes had a general or a leader able to effectively direct the fight,
They would have a massive disadvantage though because of how easily you could kill them, but I think you;d have to have extreme stamina to fight off 50.

I think, if you were prepared to grind out you'd take the 50 small ones, but you're fighting a small edge over this sample size, better IMO to take a shot and battle the big one

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 02, 2010, 06:10:24 PM »

It was on the Luton update thread I believe

yeah was on the luton thread.  Pretty sure Sighmuns first posed the question - shame on Tighty for trying to take the credit!!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: