blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:02:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Team Titans. The November blonde League
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 [60] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Team Titans. The November blonde League  (Read 89629 times)
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #885 on: January 31, 2011, 08:03:21 PM »

well done. Glad I managed to get there albeit late. Good to see you all again.

technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #886 on: January 31, 2011, 08:32:37 PM »

Very well done h and nice to finally meet you.

Lovely to see you again too Nunny x

And wow. What a weekend!

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: January 31, 2011, 09:16:52 PM »

Well done Hugh!  Was such a good laugh on that rail and a brilliant week-end overall.  Going to take a few days to properly recover!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Nemissis9

View Profile
« Reply #888 on: January 31, 2011, 10:54:58 PM »

Apologies to Alistair (oops) Ironside for the name on the shirt! I hope in time he will forgive me. Very well played everyone and congratulations Hugh for coming fifth, fantastic result   Sorry I didn't do better but I think I have offended the poker gods, had nothing much all day and eventually  lost on  all in pre-flop. Oh well, fair enough Roll Eyes a few hands before though I lost about five thousand chips when someone shoved all in with  . I had -king on flop!
LOL all part of the fun. I am very proud of the Blonde Team and it was great to meet you all, you were awesome Cool Great weekend!

1whitedove    DTD
trafficjam

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: February 01, 2011, 02:08:15 PM »

My apologies too team mates for my donking, well played Hugh just remember there is plenty of tens in that deck

How could i ever forget
theres plenty of Fives  in there too

thank you to our captain  and the rest of the team and all those blondes that
were there playing for many of the other teams was really good to meet you all

a special mention to those who donned Blonde badges and joined ironside
in a Raucous Rail

Sorry I was unable to rail on the Sunday H but had to leave Sunday morning due to circumstances but could not wait to get on the APAT site to see how you were doing. I was pleased with my 39th place by watching my chips as I had Ironside on my table and he was grabbing chips and had a huge stack until he unfortunately had to go back to his hotel for over an hour. I managed to increase my stack and then was moved to another table and unfortunately made a bad mistake where I am still kicking myself for and cannot get it out of my head.That left me with few chips so I went all in when a suitable hand was dealt. All in all was a great weekend!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 02:15:30 PM by trafficjam » Logged

I must refrain from falling in love with my hole cards!
trafficjam

View Profile
« Reply #890 on: February 01, 2011, 02:12:28 PM »

Apologies to Alistair (oops) Ironside for the name on the shirt! I hope in time he will forgive me. Very well played everyone and congratulations Hugh for coming fifth, fantastic result  Sorry I didn't do better but I think I have offended the poker gods, had nothing much all day and eventually  lost on   v   all in pre-flop. Oh well, fair enough Roll Eyes a few hands before though I lost about five thousand chips when someone shoved all in with   . I had -king on flop!
LOL all part of the fun. I am very proud of the Blonde Team and it was great to meet you all, you were awesome Cool Great weekend!

Lovely to see you Alison, don't kick yourself that was really unlucky. It is very disheatening when poker gods are not with you!

I must refrain from falling in love with my hole cards!
Rod

View Profile
« Reply #891 on: February 01, 2011, 02:32:16 PM »

PS - I offically challenge the Blonde Captain to a last longer bet, the loser has to buy a round of drinks for the winners team :-)
Who won?
Nemissis9

View Profile
« Reply #892 on: February 02, 2011, 02:16:21 PM »

I think it was me! just about Shocked  yay at least I won something 

1whitedove    DTD
Nemissis9

View Profile
« Reply #893 on: February 02, 2011, 02:26:46 PM »

Apologies to Alistair (oops) Ironside for the name on the shirt! I hope in time he will forgive me. Very well played everyone and congratulations Hugh for coming fifth, fantastic result  Sorry I didn't do better but I think I have offended the poker gods, had nothing much all day and eventually  lost on   v   all in pre-flop. Oh well, fair enough Roll Eyes a few hands before though I lost about five thousand chips when someone shoved all in with   . I had -king on flop!

Lovely to see you Alison, don't kick yourself that was really unlucky. It is very disheatening when poker gods are not with you!
Thanks Ann, it was lovely to see you too. Well done on getting points for Blonde, very well played thumbs up

1whitedove    DTD
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 [60] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: