blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:27:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Looking for a backer for Mid stakes MTT's
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looking for a backer for Mid stakes MTT's  (Read 1817 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2010, 07:56:00 PM »

OK, Ive been thinking about this for a long time, about whether staking is right for me, and Ive decided that (if someone will have me) that its probably going to be beneficial. I have realised after playing on FT this year, that playing with regularity in a game, really helps, and this is something which I would look to do. Also it will give me more discipline to my game (and i can avoid Sundays!).

I am looking to grind mid stakes tourneys on FT and stars (i poker doesn't seem to have any good games anymore).

I havent got a specific schedule - but basically Full tilt $24-75 games and Stars $20-55. I would look to play 8-12 tourneys per session and probably play 3-4 sessions a week.  Obviously once I have seccured a backer, we can agree specific schedules/tourneys.

I hadn't really played on FT with any regularity until this year, but I now really like the place. I think i am showing 14% ROI in 2010. I am used to the structure and have really missed on some big scores due to running like death this year.

I have played stars too seriously this year, but lifetime I think I am 12% ROI. This includes a couple of binks (but then whose doesn't). There are several specific tourneys that I would look to play on stars (in particular the low and mid stakes "cubes").

OPR's

stars  http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/outragous76/poker/results/D7DF75D9C31648E08FE6ABDF6A773079.html?t=2 (pls set to lifetime)

Tilt    http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpoker/outragous76/poker/results/65B1E4FFA86F4D928F300CC79C9F3B80.html?t=2

Ipoker   http://www.pokerprolabs.com/binkmebaby/ipoker.aspx

Hendon Mob

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=109017

I would like this to be 50/50 and including MU.

Flame away

Thanks

Guy

(PM me if interested)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 08:22:31 PM by outragous76 » Logged

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 02:31:44 PM »

3/4 sessions a week isnt going to be enough to secure you a staking deal i dont think mate. There are boatloads of 18-25 yr olds who can do 6/7 nights a week 25+ tournies a night. Obv your sample size is way too small to deduct whether you are a winning player or not. Wish you all the best tho, just satty into the wcoop and bink there ez.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 11:00:02 PM »

3/4 sessions a week isnt going to be enough to secure you a staking deal i dont think mate. There are boatloads of 18-25 yr olds who can do 6/7 nights a week 25+ tournies a night. Obv your sample size is way too small to deduct whether you are a winning player or not. Wish you all the best tho, just satty into the wcoop and bink there ez.

cheers bud - i know its not massive volume. In the short term I could plays huge volume, but no point in not being honest. Tx anyway

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: