blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:27:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Poker In The Park 2010
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poker In The Park 2010  (Read 4059 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2010, 06:14:33 PM »

What shall I talk about? Am desperately trying to think of a topic.

Dealing with opponents trying to consistently put you on tilt?

lol

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 07:27:49 PM »

I've now heard TBC will be Nick Wealthall and Kevin will be on at 1.30pm Friday. Hopefully I'll manage to come up with something by tomorrow.
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2010, 08:34:45 PM »

Ade Please Neil.

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2010, 09:33:02 AM »

Enjoyed Poker in Park was glad i made the effort to go down, although i am easly pleased.. The start of the journey didn't go to plan though as we missed our train. (i obv blamed the Mrs)  And then was told something like "Oh yeh these are advanced tickets non transferable" so two more tickets cost me £100.. Sigh!! Not a great start as i was already out of pocket for 150 return tickets and 170 for Hotel, which i was lead to belive would have a massive bath and Mini Barrr and it had none.. Great!!! Managed to play two 90 man sng which i final tabled both and won fack all. Standard.. Alot of other stuff going off and was nice to walk round and must say it was Very Fruitful. Mmm!!! Got a signed book off Devil fIsh, had me photo took with Evander Holyfield and  poker lesson off Channing, which i only took part in really because he was giving away a Black Belt t-shirt to best pupil.. He gave it too the person next to me obv. :-).. Also met up with Jake Cody which i was pleased about as i've got a small % in WPT.(brag) Must admit when i saw him in the square i did think, oh shit he's not out is he... Only then for him to say i'm on Final Table..Gettt Innnn!!!  Which is awesome for him and hopefully he'll take it down and i can make my bank balance a little better after this weekend. Really want to go and rail him today at 3 o'clock but our train departs at half 3 and the mrs is not keen on the idea of paying for new tickets.. Also got to get back for young un... Cash in Empire was a bit crazy i was up and down like a yoyo only to walk off even but obv the mrs doubled her cash again.. For anyone who fancies goin i'd say its worth a visit..       

Satellite King
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: