blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:01:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Big Staking SOLD OUT
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Staking SOLD OUT  (Read 7915 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2010, 03:42:03 AM »

You do according to the OP. Musta just missed you off the list.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2010, 04:03:12 AM »

you sure do demps
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2010, 10:50:17 AM »

you sure do demps

10% please

Booked.

Think I'm gonna play day 1a of the WPT on Monday btw, should be better value, clashing with some other events and being a bank holiday ought to get a higher proportion of random punters. Anyone else playing?

boooom

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2010, 12:23:00 PM »

wiiiii 300 posts can post on here Smiley

nothing to say, but posting cos i can wiiii

So tempted to delete 50 of your posts to drop your count now Smiley

sigh.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 04:04:09 AM »

Made a last second decision to swerve the EPO and play UKIPT dublin instead. The main reason for this was that I would be tilted from the first hand about half the field paying less to buyin than I did because I failed to get a cheap seat off 2+2 in time. For those people that have already paid for their percentages, sorry for messing you guys around, I will use your same percentages at 1.0 for the ukipt and refund the difference, so you still have a sweat this weekend. For the avoidance of doubt, these people are:

redarmi: 1%
titbean: 1%
SuuPRlim:: 1%
EvilPie: 2%
Tikay: 1%
Lundy: 5%

I won't be selling any more %s. I'll sort out who still owes what for the WPT, EPT and WSOPE events when I get to Ireland, right now I have a plane to catch.

I not have 10%?

Only gave people Dublin shares if I had taken their money already, to make up for me holding their money for no reason. Sorry bud. You still need to ship me for 10% of WPT, WSOPE and EPT btw. Same goes for Cos, but for 1%.

Does this seem logical to anyone?

DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 05:16:13 AM »

Sounds like james just decided to give a freebie to people that have paid. Those that haven't paid haven't lost out.

I think that james should have been more firm about having the money before the events in which case the situation would have been avoided but he can't be expected to give away %ages to everyone when its only a €500 event and he doesn't even have all the money yet

LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2010, 06:44:50 AM »

Does this seem logical to anyone?

extremely, i just wish he shipped it!
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2010, 12:59:48 PM »

Sounds like james just decided to give a freebie to people that have paid. Those that haven't paid haven't lost out.

I will use your same percentages at 1.0 for the ukipt and refund the difference

Doesn't sound like a freebie?

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2010, 02:04:19 PM »

Tough spot really.

I can see this from both sides very reasonably.

Mr Keys obviously had his plan set out but didn't put it across as intended in the thread.

Mr Flush can't see why he's not got his share as he thought he was paying for 10% of the UKIPT.

Mr Keys is at fault for not getting the money up front.

Mr Flush is at fault for not sending the money up front.

Unfortunately loads of us who trust each other don't send before the events, myself included, so these things are always going to crop up occasionally.

Neither Flushy or Mr Keys are grimmers so it's impossible to say what is fair in this situation.

I'm sure Demps was going to send the 10% for the UKIPT.

I'm also sure that Keys would've sent it back and said "you weren't in for that".

I have an opinion on what I think should be done but I won't say it publicly because I really don't know whether it's right or not and don't want to say anything that might upset James.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2010, 02:14:30 PM »

Tough spot really.

I can see this from both sides very reasonably.

Mr Keys obviously had his plan set out but didn't put it across as intended in the thread.

Mr Flush can't see why he's not got his share as he thought he was paying for 10% of the UKIPT.

Mr Keys is at fault for not getting the money up front.

Mr Flush is at fault for not sending the money up front.

Unfortunately loads of us who trust each other don't send before the events, myself included, so these things are always going to crop up occasionally.

Neither Flushy or Mr Keys are grimmers so it's impossible to say what is fair in this situation.

I'm sure Demps was going to send the 10% for the UKIPT.

I'm also sure that Keys would've sent it back and said "you weren't in for that".

I have an opinion on what I think should be done but I won't say it publicly because I really don't know whether it's right or not and don't want to say anything that might upset James.

LOL
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2010, 02:28:27 PM »

Keys I don't understand why I don't have the % of the UKIPT mate.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2010, 03:27:46 PM »

It's that i bought shares in WSOPe WPT EPO and EPT

WPT was an unknown quantity
EPO was always going to be insanely soft, the best tournament of the bunch
EPT/WSOPe both be much tougher.

So now i get told ok your still in for the other ones (one of which i have bust) but instead of playing the best value one i am going to go to Ireland and play an even better value comp but not give you a % as you haven't paid (I know i am the worst at paying but I didn't receive a reminder and was always going to be at the EPO anyway!)

It just doesn't seem too professional to me, how you can attribute some people's %'s as active and others as not. In the grand scheme its really irrelevant i don't think we are talking about more than a couple of hundo but it most certainly is the principle of the matter.

I guess what i am saying is if you sell %'s in a package of tournaments then you should do everything you can to play that package of tournaments, unless of course the overlap or for any other valid reason but simply saying "Paying £3500 for a £3500 is too tilting" does not look great.

LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2010, 03:33:02 PM »

It's that i bought shares in WSOPe WPT EPO and EPT

WPT was an unknown quantity
EPO was always going to be insanely soft, the best tournament of the bunch
EPT/WSOPe both be much tougher.

So now i get told ok your still in for the other ones (one of which i have bust) but instead of playing the best value one i am going to go to Ireland and play an even better value comp but not give you a % as you haven't paid (I know i am the worst at paying but I didn't receive a reminder and was always going to be at the EPO anyway!)

It just doesn't seem too professional to me, how you can attribute some people's %'s as active and others as not. In the grand scheme its really irrelevant i don't think we are talking about more than a couple of hundo but it most certainly is the principle of the matter.

I guess what i am saying is if you sell %'s in a package of tournaments then you should do everything you can to play that package of tournaments, unless of course the overlap or for any other valid reason but simply saying "Paying £3500 for a £3500 is too tilting" does not look great.

+1 good post
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2010, 03:34:39 PM »

Must admit I found the reason for not playing the EPO a bit strange.

Yes a lot of people got cheaper seats but they were still full price seats. Someone had won a satellite for that seat and then decided to sell it for a lot less.

It's not like any money was taken out of the prize pool when people got a cheap seat, the value of it was exactly the same.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2010, 10:58:31 PM »

It's cool just wanted you to understand where i am coming from, i am still game for the other 2 as i think its a great offer at 1.0 Cheesy

I hope you come 2nd in the wsope and win the ept Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: