blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:14:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1426311 times)
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4755 on: March 31, 2014, 06:19:50 PM »

Too good
rbc_mike

View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: March 31, 2014, 07:55:38 PM »

Absolute tekkers. Been following this blog/wugwug closely the last few months, best poker diaries I've read in years.  Keep up the crushing!

Dying's for fools.
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #4757 on: March 31, 2014, 09:56:50 PM »

Would really like to see the vid if possible.

Crushing.

this!
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #4758 on: March 31, 2014, 10:03:00 PM »

Would really like to see the vid if possible.

Crushing.

this!

definitely that.
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #4759 on: March 31, 2014, 11:36:55 PM »

Superb skillz mate, congrats!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4760 on: April 01, 2014, 04:09:18 AM »

3rd in the .fr 6max tonight, really wanted to win and go for the triple crown but nevermind. Also made it through as either chipleader or 2nd in chips in the SCOOP.fr low event, still 400 people left or something but Ive got chunks and the field is joke soft. Guess it means I gotta play MTTs tomorrow night too.

My sweats did OK, pretty comically all three were on the same table. Tom lost to Stato QQvKK, Stato lost 77vAQ and then James lost QTs v AK, so we could have ran a little bit better, but I basically profited from playing the event, so wte.

Wrote the monthly review on WugWug. Pretty happy about the results so far this year, but I doubt I will be commiting to the live trips.

http://wugwug.com/march-review-vienna-and-mtts/

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4761 on: April 01, 2014, 04:12:58 AM »

If anybody wants to swap in the Super Tuesday tomorrow then holla.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4762 on: April 01, 2014, 07:45:58 AM »

3rd in the .fr 6max tonight, really wanted to win and go for the triple crown but nevermind. Also made it through as either chipleader or 2nd in chips in the SCOOP.fr low event, still 400 people left or something but Ive got chunks and the field is joke soft. Guess it means I gotta play MTTs tomorrow night too.

My sweats did OK, pretty comically all three were on the same table. Tom lost to Stato QQvKK, Stato lost 77vAQ and then James lost QTs v AK, so we could have ran a little bit better, but I basically profited from playing the event, so wte.

Wrote the monthly review on WugWug. Pretty happy about the results so far this year, but I doubt I will be commiting to the live trips.

How do you rate your 6 Max game Patrick, & do you enjoy 6-Max?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4763 on: April 01, 2014, 11:59:05 AM »

Its definitely my strongest area in poker, which I have "crafted my trade" at the longest. Ive played millions of hands rather than MTTs where Ive played a lot less in relative volume. I would call it my bread and butter generally, I am just enjoying riding the MTT heater right now.

How come you ask?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4764 on: April 01, 2014, 12:04:00 PM »

Its definitely my strongest area in poker, which I have "crafted my trade" at the longest. Ive played millions of hands rather than MTTs where Ive played a lot less in relative volume. I would call it my bread and butter generally, I am just enjoying riding the MTT heater right now.

How come you ask?

Thanks, I was just curious.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #4765 on: April 01, 2014, 12:41:13 PM »

what's the date today Plenops? I assumed the question was a little tongue in cheek! Amazing results very well done/deserved.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 12:52:23 PM by simonnatur » Logged

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4766 on: April 01, 2014, 12:51:55 PM »

April fools..

flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #4767 on: April 01, 2014, 02:13:50 PM »

Grats Patrick, Bitcoin is down 38% v US Dollar so leave well alone in my opinion

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #4768 on: April 01, 2014, 02:58:03 PM »

Grats Patrick, Bitcoin is down 38% v US Dollar so leave well alone in my opinion

absolutely fade bitcoin. the old days of speculating on it are over. until it becomes more useful for real humans the bubble is over.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4769 on: April 01, 2014, 03:12:42 PM »

dogecoin bro dogecoin <3

much wow

many monies
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: