blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:51:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1421148 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: July 17, 2011, 11:10:40 AM »

Talking about the Joseph Cheong 6b shove last year..

"i think its really good"

"i think ur retarded"

getting heated Cheesy

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Free_Rollin

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: July 17, 2011, 08:58:31 PM »

Sick diary pleno. Enjoy the honesty you write with.

Let me know if you're in the UK soon for any liveaments, will try and come. Good luck with the new move in with your gf.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: July 18, 2011, 03:19:38 AM »

Sick diary pleno. Enjoy the honesty you write with.

Let me know if you're in the UK soon for any liveaments, will try and come. Good luck with the new move in with your gf.

<3

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: July 18, 2011, 05:30:26 AM »

fml got 6 bags and only allowed to take 2 with me. sure can be bothered to sort it all out at 5am.

sigh at travelling.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: July 18, 2011, 05:50:14 AM »

fml got 6 bags and only allowed to take 2 with me. sure can be bothered to sort it all out at 5am.

sigh at travelling.

Can you book another couple seats and take them that way?

Prob be the cheapest way too I'd have thought, deffo not something I'd want to be thinking about at this time of day though Sad

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: July 18, 2011, 08:51:31 AM »

Yeh paid like 2x the flight cost for bags. sucks but meh. The return button doesn't work on this computer so if I wrote what I wanted to it would just be a giant wall of text. Funny story yesterday though, me and discomonkey get in a taxi, we're like take us to a decent pub. He is like ohhhh I know a really good place for proper nosher, we're like eh? He takes us literalyl round the corner to the Barley Mow. He tells us to avoid the gay bars here as they can be pretty dodgy or something, we get into the pub and its like the capital of queernees full of captain queers. Obv not homaphobic but really weird how he told us to stay away from the gay bars then takes us to the most blatant gay bar you can imagine.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: July 18, 2011, 08:56:36 AM »

On a similar theme..... I met a guy in Vegas who si rekowned online for being a pretty sick mtt player, he had a big final table at the series and we got on really well when we played some mid stakes Chinese.  He added me on skype yesterday after busting the main and I was giving him rubs about his pink hat he wears alot... he was like "awww but I love pink!" I snap  "YGOS???" and he's like "YA" I'm like nobutsrsly? and he's like ya.. and I'm like nahhhhh but srsly.jpg? and he's like yarlyowl. I say I obv don't have a problem but think he's levelling me, he snap sends me a pic of him kissing his bf.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: July 18, 2011, 09:02:02 AM »

I was supposed to get up at 6am today and get a taxi to the train station then a train to south terminal of gatwick and then shuttle from south to north terminal.  I woke up at like 4am instead, snap watched the apprentice, Susie out Sad Sad Sad  she's obv the stone colds. I get a taxi straight to gatwick instead. Those who know me better know I'm so picky with food, I've never had mushrooms, tomato sauce, bacon, any pizza but margherrita, any pasta but spag bol, pies and lots of other things. I get to airport and they have this steakhouse thing, the last meal I had was in captain queers yesterday which made me really ill so was really happy. Get inside and they are just serving breakfast, ofc I dont like eggs/bacon/sauce so have to sigh decline. Now moving in with gf, beeppppp beeeeeeeep be be beeeppppppp. I#m actually going to try to cook more and learn to like more foods as eating rare steak 4 times a week will put me on an early death bed :/

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: July 18, 2011, 09:12:41 AM »

GL with the move BITB and catch up weds evening!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: July 18, 2011, 11:09:20 AM »

He must have thought you were a couple, I thought he was gonna take you to a brass house and not a gay bar when you said nosher lolz run worse...

LOL @ that conversation

FYL @ not eating full english....

Chicken stir fries and Chili are the stone cold nuts for fussy eaters. I said in é if you eat white be it fish or chicken most of the time and just get the steak out a couple times a week it's so much better for you. You'll prob enjoy the steak more as well given it's more of a treat.

Best of luck with moving in with your bird and hope it's all a smooth transition!!

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: July 18, 2011, 02:06:28 PM »

Massive respect for the homeless breakfast buying in McD's.  Talking of eating and rare steaks is that really good Argentinian steak house in La Linea still open???  worth a trip to Gib/Spain for that alone.....well that and Lagos!!

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: July 18, 2011, 02:17:25 PM »

Patagonia? Yes its the stone colds mate.

toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #522 on: July 18, 2011, 02:19:22 PM »

Sigh at disco gettin a mention and me not. Lol was a pretty com speech the driver give us. Was nice to meet up even though many a chunk was done. Hopefully the tables turn next time.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: July 18, 2011, 02:22:01 PM »

Was waiting to get on plane today and there was a little hold up, I had this guy infront of me with his jeans halfway down his pants and hairy arse sticking out, he started asking me questions and then we somehow got onto poker.

He tells me that hes a horse expert and then after enquiring I find out he has bet 3 times. I then enquire what his trick is and he said quietly in my ear "Pick the short priced ones, they are usually the best so have a better chance to win" he was harmless so just nodded etc

Still held up, David Cameron appears on the TV.

"I'm David Camerons witch Doctor"

5 seconds later

"I'm David Camerons uncle"

5 second later

"I'm David Camerons speech therapist"

We were obv going to be stuck sitting next to each other (easyjet where you just get on and sit wherever, but because I bought the Dr. Dre headphones I let out a semi sigh of relief, get on the plane "I hate hotels, they are only their for people who drink and shag, I did that in my prime but just look down on it now" I went to switch my ipod on and realised my battery was completely empty.

Marv.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: July 18, 2011, 02:22:49 PM »

Sigh at disco gettin a mention and me not. Lol was a pretty com speech the driver give us. Was nice to meet up even though many a chunk was done. Hopefully the tables turn next time.

Yeah was good to meet, had so much fun tilting you in your sleep when you wern't realising.

Chunks were indeed done, sigh.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: