blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:59:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  UKIPT Dublin thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UKIPT Dublin thread  (Read 14569 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 02:43:07 PM »

GLGL Everyone, I'm so pleased to hear that you're all over there and not at DTD this weekend Wink

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 03:12:50 PM »

GLGL Everyone, I'm so pleased to hear that you're all over there and not at DTD this weekend Wink

+1 could give us a chance
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2010, 03:31:03 PM »

Are you playing the Sky Event Ralphy boy?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 03:33:29 PM »

I'm registered on the Sky site, MrFloppy1, and I've been working on my game.

I now have three new folding manoeuvres.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2010, 03:40:11 PM »

Excellent news!

I monitor the Tourney Lobby daily, & had searched for all your usual monikers without success. I shall refrain from enquiring from where "Floppy" emenates.

I am also delighted to inform you that you may not be the oldest poker player present. One Sky Poker Tour regular is 83, & will be there. His name is "Dollie". Don't forget to say hello.

PS - Nothing wrong with folding, Ralph. I've been getting away with it for years.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 03:48:36 PM »

Excellent news!

I monitor the Tourney Lobby daily, & had searched for all your usual monikers without success. I shall refrain from enquiring from where "Floppy" emenates.

I am also delighted to inform you that you may not be the oldest poker player present. One Sky Poker Tour regular is 83, & will be there. His name is "Dollie". Don't forget to say hello.

PS - Nothing wrong with folding, Ralph. I've been getting away with it for years.

Tikey would i right in saying 70% of the field have won a seat to play this and 30% have bought in??
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 03:58:08 PM »

Excellent news!

Tikey would i right in saying 70% of the field have won a seat to play this and 30% have bought in??

I'm not sure, to be honest. I'd say that the % who have qualified via Online Sats is actually greater than 70%, but that's just gut feel, not factual.

15 seats represent added value, being the 1-2-3 in each of the Legs which have already taken place, & after adjusting for one guy who won two of the 5 legs, & another chap who came 2nd twice.

The ratios will change from Friday, though, as DTD will be permitted to sell Seats Direct as & from Friday, & also, they are holding a Live Super Sat on Friday evening with 10 seats Guaranteed. We may also have a few special Guests who have yet to be Registered.

iveysda

boba fett is scotlands billy bingo

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 04:41:58 PM »

lol class

you''ll never get out of this world alive
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2010, 04:48:37 PM »

& also, they are holding a Live Super Sat on Friday evening with 10 seats Guaranteed.

What is the buyin for this please ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2010, 04:51:51 PM »

& also, they are holding a Live Super Sat on Friday evening with 10 seats Guaranteed.

What is the buyin for this please ?

The Seats were allocated (sold) to DTD & it was up to them how they set up the Super-Sat. Their Website says this.....

The Super Satellite is a £10 No Limit Rebuy, with 3 levels of rebuys and the opportunity to have a double add-on. Also we're guaranteeing an outstanding TEN seats, each worth £220!

Be great if you could be there - I'll be there Friday evening, as it happens.

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2010, 05:54:58 AM »

oh no

ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2010, 09:12:30 AM »

Good Luck all Blondes...

Win the LOT...

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2010, 10:29:28 AM »

Good luck in the Dublin UKIPT to Rob Yong.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2010, 01:14:07 PM »

Discovered a live feed of this...

http://tv.irishpokerrankings.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56&Itemid=75

IrishPokerTV.com is pleased to announce that there will be a live stream covering the whole event while we are in play.

This live feed will not have full time commentary but will give you a sense of how many are left. We will however be giving live chat updates during the course of the day.

Full Commentary times

Full commentary shows will begin at 8pm each evening Thursday and Friday

Broken Commentary will be available on Saturday from 3pm, Full commentary from final 18 players

Full commentary will be available from 2pm on Sunday

A new online show including the preview of the final table and chat will begin at 1.30pm on Sunday with the Final Table straight after.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
SuffolkPunch
Fish

Fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2010, 04:12:12 PM »

I'm blogging Dublin alongside Rick Dacey on www.pokerstarsblog.com

If you want updates on anyone in particular, please email us at blog@pokerstars.com or reply here (although we can't check the thread too often). Please keep in mind we've got more than 500 runners playing today so keeping track of everyone will be difficult in the early stages. But we'll try our best!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: