blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 05:01:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272643 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Cheryl Cole on Piers Morgan
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheryl Cole on Piers Morgan  (Read 899 times)
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2010, 01:25:57 PM »

How many obvious questions did he miss? Some of it was so obvious (the nightclub toilet incident, rumours around Gamu, relationships with the dancer and Will.i.am etc) that i have to assume it was specifically excluded from permitted questions.  Why labour over the Ashley saga when she was obviously distressed about it, no-one really gives a shit about how he feels, she asked to change the subject and yet he carried on prodding with questions that didn't even need answering.

Simon Cowell hinted that she knew what she was doing, knew how to play the game, but she still came across as a very genuine person - anyone disagree?

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 01:33:27 PM »

I don't disagree.

The older I get, the better I was.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 02:53:23 PM »

How many obvious questions did he miss? Some of it was so obvious (the nightclub toilet incident, rumours around Gamu, relationships with the dancer and Will.i.am etc) that i have to assume it was specifically excluded from permitted questions.  Why labour over the Ashley saga when she was obviously distressed about it, no-one really gives a shit about how he feels, she asked to change the subject and yet he carried on prodding with questions that didn't even need answering.

Simon Cowell hinted that she knew what she was doing, knew how to play the game, but she still came across as a very genuine person - anyone disagree?

I too, thought it odd nothing about the nightclub/toilet, considering his delving in past interviews..... must have been excluded from asking.

I found it strange that she didn't, nor no one in her entourage, think about going seeing a doctor, when she was obviously sick and getting worse.
 One of the first questions I find a doctors asks is..." have you been abroad recently?"
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 02:57:37 PM »

I too, thought it odd nothing about the nightclub/toilet, considering his delving in past interviews..... must have been excluded from asking.

I found it strange that she didn't, nor no one in her entourage, think about going seeing a doctor, when she was obviously sick and getting worse.
 One of the first questions I find a doctors asks is..." have you been abroad recently?"

My doctor asked me that, I said "No, I've always been a bloke.... "

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: