blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 11:30:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272644 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Come round to Henry
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Come round to Henry  (Read 1245 times)
thetank

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2010, 12:14:35 AM »

Totally came round to the Henry hoover, after giving the poor chap a bit of stick in Red's thread a couple of months ago.

Dyson's sold themselves on being bagless. fk that, what's the problem with bags?

The hoover is a thing that picks up shit from the floor. The bag is where the shit is kept until such time as you want to quickly and cleanly throw all the shit into the bin.

My Dyson, and every Dyson I see. The thing where the shit is kept, unsurprisingly... it's always covered in shit.
All wet pet hairs and shit that won't come out with a quick rinse. (and who can be arsed rinsing their hoover every time they empty it, where you gonna do that anyway, in the sink with the dishes? fk that it's covered in shit from the floor)

Why Mr Dyson why. The bag, what on earth was the problem with the bag?

I am a fool, I repent I repent, the bag is best. Henry's suction is just fine. He's a robust chappy, and his place where the shit is kept isn't covered in shit coz I throw it away and put a new one in.

We've got Henrys and Dysons at work. I see them side by side and the Dyson performance does not shine through.
I'm never buying another Dyson again. I was seduced in a past life, seduced by the cyclone technology. I thought that's what hoover's needed and that everything else was a nonsense. How wrong I was.

I look at my Dyson at home now. I'm no longer seduced by the pretty cyclone things. I no longer want to gaze upon them with wonder, and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to. Why?

Because, of course, they're covered in shit!

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 12:27:57 AM »

we have Hetty round here.  She's a good girl, but I should probably feed her more.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 12:36:41 AM »

Smiley
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 12:56:19 AM »

Dyson's suck.

The older I get, the better I was.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 01:02:14 AM »

In the home Dyson >>>>>>>> Henry

In the workplace Henry >>>>>>> Dyson

If you've got to suck up loads of nasty stuff then Henry can't be beaten imo.

If it's for vacuuming the carpets though Henry can't get anywhere near a dyson.

Also you can happily use a Henry without a bag. It won't hurt it one bit.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 01:14:55 AM »

Smiley

byron is right a lot of the time, I should listen to him more

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 09:38:30 AM »

We got some QVC type filter the crap through water thingy. Awesome to look at initially and did bring up the carpet brilliantly. Then it started to smell. Bad. No matter what we did.

So we kicked it out and got a Henry. Top notch and he even smiled at the wife for me as she pulled him around the house. Funnily enough Henry still lives with her and I don't. So they must be good.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
bhoywonder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 10:15:19 AM »

A long long time ago...my mother had the stainless steel technology that was kirby...kirby was the dyson of its day....apparently

may your god go with you

Scottish Open Apat online gold medal winner 2008
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: